33

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 33 - dilemma


Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                      

          I held in my gasp as I saw Minhee nod. It can't be true can it? But... Heeyoung told me she didn't. 

          "Told you hyung. She done it again." Lay said harshly and pushed me aside.

          "But.. Heeyo-"

          "Shut the up with Heeyoung okay? She's one big and you ing believe her? Did she brainwas-" I punched Lay, I couldn't help it. Not when he was insulting her, and not when he didn't know anything.

          "Oppa!" Minhee shrieked, "Stop stop stop! I'm really sorry! Heeyoung did nothing to me! Alright?" She got in between us and pushed us apart.

          "And now you're going to protect her with some ing lie too? Woman up Minhee!" Lay shouted.

          "Break it off!" The rest of the members pulled us apart.

          Suho rubbed his temples and sighed, "You bring Heeyoung home and when you settle whatever you need to settle, then you come back and apologise." Suho said and pushed me slightly. He called me to apologise. He didn't believe in Heeyoung too.

          "Hyung.." I said, barely above a whisper, "Do you guys really think Heeyoung as of such a ?"

          He sighed and frowned, "As much as I try not to, I can't seem to believe her or her actions." He looked at me in the eye, "In fact, I was actually thinking you would get together with Minhee and divorce with her or something." I stared at him in disbelief, "Get home soon, it's going to rain." He pushed me slightly and I stumbled off with a little nod while my mind drifted.

 

Minhee's P.O.V

                               

          I confessed that I lied, but Lay didn't believe me and one of his words hit me, "Woman up." I had to woman up. If it's by force.. by deceiving that I get Baekhyun at last... I would. I wouldn't lose to her again, not again.

          After the two got seperated, I got into a daze while the members comforted me. Because inside my heart and mind, I keep fighting. I keep fighting for the right and wrong, the need and want. 

          Am I really going to turn into a Heeyoung so Baekhyun would love me? Into a ? Because if that's what is needed, I would. I really can't give up Baekhyun anymore.

          Even if it meant giving up the body like how Heeyoung probably did, as a and . She probably seduced Baekhyun and brainwashed him completely. If it meant that I would get Baekhyun's love, I'll do it.

          "Come on, let's go. It's going to rain soon. We should return to the dorm or something." Lay suggested.

          "Why?" D.O absentmindedly asked.

          "Because the is there." Lay rolled his eyes and Suho gave D.O a pat.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                  

           I have been standing outside the practice room for a few minutes already and I still don't know how am I supposed to get in and tell Heeyoung what I have heard. Am I even supposed to say that? Gos-

           The door suddenly opened and Heeyoung jumped slightly in shock, "What are you doing outside here?"

           "I- I was about to go in!" I quickly answered.

           "Yeah right." She mumbled, "I already seen this freakish shadow of yours behind the door since like ten minutes ago?" She continued mumbling. I gulped and stared at the translucent door, damn.

           "I'm going home. You coming?" She asked.

           "Uh.. no. I have to practice."

           "Okay." Then she walked off.

 

My P.O.V

                   

           My eyebrows rosed as I stared at the shadow that was behind the door for sometime now. It went away, and came back. Paced around for a few times and I continued watching in amusement. But after staring it for like ten minutes or so, it got on my nerves and I got up.

           I jumped in shock slightly, expecting to see probably a fanboy in panic, but to only see Baekhyun with furrowed eyebrows; the talk or whatsoever that had taken place just now obviously wasn't good. "What are you doing outside here?" I asked.

           "I- I was about to go in!" He quickly answered me. I rolled my eyes.

           "Yeah right." I replied scarcastically, "I already seen this freakish shadow of yours behind the door since like ten minutes ago?" I mumbled to myself, but audible to Baekhyun on purpose.

           I watched him gulped and stare at the door for a moment, and I shook my head slightly. Something definitely happened just now and Baekhyun doesn't want to tell me yet, or doesn't dare to. "I'm guessing the birthday party is ruined so, I'm heading home now. You?" I asked as I stared at him.

           "Uh... No. I have to practice." He said pointing to the room. Well, up to you.

           I'm not exactly in the mood to ask him what happened now because I have a feeling it's something bad. So, I'll give him some time for now, "Okay." I said and adjusted my clothes and walked off without another look.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                   

           Honestly, who am I to believe now? As much as I believe Heeyoung wouldn't do such a thing, it's even more impossible for Minhee to lie about this. Plus, the previous time I believed her didn't turn out right and I probably ended up hurting Minhee's feelings. And with the whole EXO at Minhee's side isn't helping. I sighed.

           My head snapped to the opening of the practice's room doors as I woke up from my trance. "Baek, you're still here?" Suho asked as the other members streamed in.

           "Sorry Yixing." I apologised for the events earlier in the morning.

           "Don't talk to me till you're settled with her. You think yourself, 12 against one. If she really isn't that much of a , at least one of us here would've believed her too." He said and glared at me as he took a seat on the floor.

           Was I really wrong about my judgement? Is she really someone like this? Have love blinded me?

           Minhee entered moments later, "Baekhyun!" She cheerfully called out with her red and puffy eyes.

           "Hey, I'm sorry about what Heeyo-"

           "It's fine.." She laughed and brushed off the issue, "That's what she always does anyway..." She mumbled softly but I frowned as I heard it. Is Heeyoung always really like this?

 


 

Almightybling: 

 

Okay guys, that was so scary, for the freaking first time, I had like 38 comments and they kept coming and I was so skeptical about it. Hahaha, but thanks for the comments, I've read and replied every one of them! 

And it was so cute, honestly, all of you wanting to kill Minhee. T_T

Anyway, I was thinking through and the more I thought about it the more I got confused, was Minhee really the here like throughout the entire story? Because I remember when I thought of this story, Baekhyun was supposed to be this sweet awesome guy, then I have comments about him being the jerk and I remembered that Heeyoung was the , but any of you hardly thought she's the real . So I'm confused. Nevermind about it. 

Anyway, just a little poll for the upcoming chapters, I will use this poll only as a reference because I was just thinking through. And whatever the result is, it might not really affect the storyline I'm having in my head now. I'll think about it.