O3

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

 

 

Chapter 3- Say what?


 

Baehyun's P.O.V

                                

          I entered the bridal shop, I sighed as I realised she still isn't here. I hope she doesn't get here too late. I don't like girls who keep me waiting. I sat down and waited for her but my mind drifted through the things that were currently going on.

Flashback

          "So you're getting married?" Suho asked. I groaned and nodded. Those who didn't entirely know the story began howling and clapping.

          "I'm sorry bro. We.. I.." Chanyeol was lost for words, but it wasn't his fault. 

          "It's not your fault." I pat his shoulders gently, "Come on, let's just continue practicing."

          D.O stared at me, "Hold on, you're not happy?"

          "I'll tell you guys later." I sighed. 

End

          "Yah." I felt someone push me roughly. I looked up to see you staring back at me. If only you kept that y attitude of yours, life wouldn't be so hard. I got up but felt numbness in my leg and fell back into the seat. 

          Your eyes widdened and hurried grabbed onto my arm, but only to fall onto the floor instead, while I remained unhurt. "Aigo." I muttered. 

          "Aish!" You muttered angrily and took out your sitlettos, rolling your eyes, you got back up again.

          I was about to thank you but you strolled off to the other side of the women's section of the bridal store, leaving me alone. We were both then guided to get our own dresses and suit. 

          "I think this is good.." I muttered to no one in particular.

          "Yeap, Mr. Byun.." The salesgirl smiled at me. I smiled back kindly and bowed a little. I went out to see my parents waiting impatiently ouside, cancel that. It's just my mum being impatient.

          "Baekhyun-ah! You look so good!" My mum praised me, obviously, I'm Baekhyun!

          "Where's Heeyoung?" I asked, that girl was still not out yet.

          "Oh! Baekhyun oppa!" A young girl ran towards me, "Can you give me your signature?" She smiled excitedly. I nodded, and somehow she found some pen and paper and I signed.

          "Oppa, why are you in a bridal shop? Are you marrying?" She gasped. Ohmygod, no one is supposed to know yet, I mean, the public!

          I cleared my throat, "Nope.. Haha, this is for my next event." I smiled. She nodded. 

          "Wa, what about Sehun oppa?" She asked. I laughed.

          "He will be getting one soon too." I smiled, and ruffled her hair a little. 

          Her eyes suddenly widdens and she ran away from me towards someone else, "Unnie! That is so pretty!" She yelled. I looked up to see Heeyoung uncomfortably adjusting her dress. My heart skipped, you looked so pretty, really.. just like my ideal type.

          "Really? But this is kind of uncomfortable..." You muttered with a slight pout, still adjusting it. I stared while you pinched that little girl's cheek. For a moment, I felt as though you were not a .

          "Omo! This is so pretty!" My mum suddenly exclaimed, you looked up and smiled at her. Before your eyes dropped on mine. Your eyes widdened a little and your eyes met mine for a moment. You quickly turned back to your sister and I smirked. Seems like someone does have the hots for me. 

          "Unnie! Look!" The young girl pointed to me, "He is in the album that you bought for me that day!" She chirped happily. Your eyes widdened, really huge now.

          You crossed your arm and called me over, your sister watched you in amazement as I walked over. You harshly dragged me into the women's changing room and you clenched your jaws shut.

          "Right, I almost forgot about it. What are you doing on that album?" You asked me, a deep frown.

          I pushed you slightly and your back hit the wall, I placed my two arms right over your shoulders, then I leaned into your ears, "Surprise. Your husband is in a rookie K-pop group." 

          Your mouth dropped and you stared at me, "Are you serious?" You questioned. I nodded, with a huge smirk in my face. 

          "Why? Having hots for me?" I blew air into your face. 

          "Ugh! No! Go away!" You said, pushing me away. You were just about to leave the changing room when I held onto you and pulled you back, but you winced in pain and fell slightly.

          I quickly grabbed you in my arms, "What happened?"

          "Nothing!" You said and got yourself up, but I found you slightly limping away. Could it be just now when she fell when she tried to help me? Oh god, she's still wearing that sitlettos! It would hurt her legs badly!

 

My P.O.V

                    

          As my sister pointed out to me that he was in the album, I suddenly remembered the shock I had when I was looking through that album with her. 

Flashback

          "Bae-..." I was speechless. I was pretty sure it was you, just that your drawn your eyes with eyeliner and looked a lot more hotter with your hair styled really nicely. 

          "Unnie! Isn't he hot? I like him! He dances really well." My sister pointed to the 'Sehun' guy. I nodded.

          I went over to check on the videos on the title song, 'MAMA' and I got a freaking huge shock I couldn't sleep that night.

End

          I got you over and pushed you into the women's changing room so we could talk in private. But you placed your arms over my shoulders and I had to held my breathe several times because I felt my heart beating so quickly and I didn't want you to hear. You played around with me and even blew air in my face, that's when I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed you away and tried to get out. 

          Pushing you into this place was a wrong decision, next time I'll talk to you when there is a huge space. Not when you can corner me. I was about to get out but you pulled me back. Leaving me in immense pain on my ankle, I think I hurt it when I tried to help you just now. Ugh!

          I fell into your arms but I quickly straighten up and got off, limping a little. The pain is getting worse and the sitlettos are not helping!

          "Aish, change out." You pulled me back and pushed me into the changing room. 

          "Yah! Let me out!" I banged the door. But I couldn't open. "You jerk!" I yelled but I still changed. "I'm done! Let me out!" 

          "Pass me the gown to make sure you're not lying." I grunted and passed it over to him. He finally opens and let me out. 

          I kicked his shin and cursed him under my breathe. I went over and sulkily sat on the chair next to Yoomi. "Unnie, what happened?" She asked me, shock from whatever happened.

          "Nothing, we're talk tonight okay?" She nodded. 

          "Umma, I'm going off with Heeyoung first." Baekhyun said, coming out from with his simple graphic tee and pants he wore earlier. 

          "Eh?" I asked.

          His mum smiled happily, "Ah... a date? Good progress. Go on." I shook my head.

          "Wait wait wait, my sister is alone! I came with her!" I refused, but they assured they would get my sister back home safe and sound. I was then dragged out of the bridal shop.

          "Yah! I haven't even chose my dress! Where are you bringing me to?" I yell.

          He glared at me, "To get your leg treated and let it rest, you're still walking around in those sitlettos!" My heartbeat skipped. He cared?

          Nono, I can't let my walls down, "Aish, go away." I pushed him away. He let out a frustrated groan.

          "Will you just! Ugh!" He walked away from me, probably a good 20 feet, "Run to me now." He said. And I thought he cared.

          Ugh! I took a deep breathe and ran towards him to only be stopped really quickly, as I bumped into his panting chest. "Are you mad? You're going to make it worse. You're mad!" I'm not mad! Ugh! I pushed his hands off my shoulders and flagged for a cab. I want to go home!

          However, as the cab arrived he got in with me, "To S.M entertainment." I glared at him and he ignored me.

          He helped me into a room full posters and a wallpaper of sky and clouds. He asked me to sit down and he gave me his shoes then while he went out. He was out for a pretty long time and I got bored and decided to go out and look for him. Honestly, the pain in my legs were getting worse and honestly I just want to go home now. LIKE NOW. Why the hell did he drag me here? That idiot!

          I walked out and bumped onto a tall scary looking guy. He looked at me, "Eh?" He muttered softly.

          I ignored him and even rolled my eyes at him and walked off. The boys behind him watched me limped around with that huge shoes while I looked for Baekhyun, "Stop staring." I turned back to all of them. They then moved into the room as though nothing happened while I continued walking around. 

          I walked around and finally spotted a small room, and I bit my lips to stop myself from laughing. Baekhyun was barefooted and he was searching high and low for things. I slowly limped over, "What are you looking for?"

          He jumped a little, "Why are you here?"

          "I got bored."

          He ushered me into the small room and made me sit on the chair he was using to probably climb around just now. "Aish, I can't find it." I scoffed.

          "No wonder you're retarded." I muttered.

          He turned to stare at me, "I'm helping you. You know? So you should stop the insults." He shook his head and turned back to look for things.

          His phone suddenly rings and he picks up, "Neh, D.O. You called at the right time, where is the oilment for the ankle sprain thing?" He asked, still looking around. "Ah! I found it, thank you. Oh? Nonono." He then takes off the shoe on my injured leg and rubbed gently. 

          "Ahh!" I screamed in pain and slapped his hands.

 

BaekHyun's P.O.V

                                    

          D.O called at the right time, I immediately asked him where was the oilment and he told me exactly where it was. I took off Heeyoung's shoe or my shoe on her injured leg.

          "You know, there was this girl wearing your shoes walking around in our practice room just now. She was quite a rude girl. Do you know her or something?" He asked. I applied the oilment on Heeyoung's leg.

          "Ahh!" Heeyoung screamed, slapping my hands away.

          "Ah.. yes yes." I smirked as I replied to D.O, knowing it's obviously Heeyoung. 

          "So, who is she?" He asked while I gently rubbed Heeyoung's injured ankle this time.

          "Ah..." She moaned out, while sounding like she was yelping in pain too.

          D.O cleared his throat over the phone, "Are you there?"

          "Neh... She is with me now."

          "What are you doing with her?"

          "Pain!" Heeyoung slapped my hands away and slapped my arms too, showing her anger.

          "Okay! I'll go softer!" I said and returned back to Heeyoung.

          "Neh?" I asked D.O over the phone again, as I didn't catch what he said just now.

          "Baekhyun..." He said, I could hear he wasn't talking directly to the phone, "is having ." Then I heard people howling.

          My mouth hung low as I gripped onto Heeyoung's ankle, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed and slapped my hands away, hitting my head, hitting me where ever possible.

          "YOU SAID YOU WOULD GO SOFTER!!!" She screamed. 

 

D.O's P.O.V

                     

          We all stared at the girl who just bumped onto Tao but ignored him entirely just now, leaving Tao extremely flustered. We all laughed at him, but nonetheless, concerned about why a girl like her could come into our practice rooms. 

          "Her shoe seemed like Baekhyun's, maybe you should call him." I nodded and called. 

          "Hello Baekhyun?" I called, but the very next moment he was asking me for oilment for an injured ankle. He thanked me hurriedly and then I asked him if he injured himself, but he said no. Then I heard soft little whimpers or moans. My eyes grew wide, what was Baekhyun doing?

          I continued to ask Baekhyun about the girl nonetheless and he said he knew her, I nodded. Giving the members a thumbs up. They nodded, still staring at me as I was still on the phone. 

          "So.. who is she?" I asked, but it seemed as though he is barely paying any attention to me because didn't reply me, "Are you there?" I asked again, but he told me he was with her. I didn't ask about that...

          "Pain!" I heard a girl's voice hiss at Baekhyun, then Baekhyun said he would go softer. Softer? Slower? ............... O.O

          I turned to the other members and I gulped, "Baekhyun...... is having ."

          In a split second Sehun was behind me and he pressed the loudspeaker button, and what we heard scared us all, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU SAID YOU WOULD GO SOFTER!!!!" A high pitched scream yelled.

          We all turned outside, because it was so loud we could hear it even without the phone. We all curiously followed the scream. Just right outside the door, I could hear Baekhyun voice, and a girl with a lot of shuffling noises. I gulped and Kai nudged me again. I slowly turned the door knob to find the rude girl smacking Baekhyun all over.

          "You idiot!!! You said you'll be softer! Ugh!!!" She grunted and hit Baekhyun on his arms. I stared at them. O.O

          Baekhyun was just sitting there, rather dazed and she wasn't even bothered by the fact the 11 of us were staring at them.

          "What happened?" I managed to breathe out.