22

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 22 - Daniel


My P.O.V

                       

           I woke up in a unfamiliar apartment and frowned as I remembered what happened last night. I pushed the blankets off and sighed as I realised how stupid I had been last night.

Flashback

           I walked out of the house, after I changed. Where could I actually possibly be going now? I didn't want to go to the club, I would be probably be drowning my sorrows rather than having a fun time.

           "Maybe a long night walk is good." I mumbled, "Right, sceneries. I love sceneries." I mumbled as I walked through the streets that were pretty much empty. Most shops were closed or closing. 

           My phone rang. 'Heeyoung, sorry this was late. But I still remember you! Of course! Hahaha, Happy Birthday our precious beautiful Heeyoung. Oh, almost forgot, y! -Teen Top." The message was sent by Chunji.

           I bitterly smiled as I looked at the message. I could have spent time with Teen Top. Instead, I tried being stupid and do something not myself to only end up like this. Of course, I'm to be y and remain forever y. 

           "Hello sweetie." I heard people calling behind. I walked slightly faster, trying not acknowledging their presence, "Aigo, why do you want to avoid us?" One of them ran in front of me and blocked my way. 

           "Want some?" He pushed the bottle of beer he was holding into my face, the others laughed.

           "Gross." I mumbled as I turned away slightly from the smell.

           The snickering and laughters stopped, "What? Gross?"

           "Obviously. Who knows if you have rabies." I mocked and tried to walk away.

           "You ."

           "It's okay. At least I'm an unaffected one." I replied.

           "What?" He exclaimed.

           "Your brain is as small as your . Which unfortunately fits into the opening of the beer bottle. Now, excuse me." I said and walked off.

           "The nerve of that ." He grabbed me by my hair and flung me on the floor, "Now now, don't blame me for being rough."

           I screamed in pain as he pulled my hair but scoffed and bitterly laughed, "On the streets where everyone's looking?" I asked, "Sure, cops!" I screamed.

           He placed his dirty ugly hands over my mouth, "You're asking for it." He grabbed me up by my face and headlocked me, and grabbed me into an alley. I struggled and screamed but failed. *Oh this.*

           "You little ." He pushed me on the rough floor and ed his clothes hurriedly.

           "Yah yah yah, let her off." Two guys approached, and I immediately sighed in relief inwardly.

           "Why should I?" They laughed and high-fived. I quickly took the chance to run away from them, going to those who are currently saving me.

           "Because I'm a police." The guy said, whipping out his ID card and flashing it for them, they quickly ran but the police guy chased after them, leaving the other guy alone with me.

           "Thanks." I mumbled and stood up, wanting to quickly leave. I winced in pain, realising the wounds I have gotten after all these. Aish.

           "I'll help you." The guy tried to help me up.

           "Uh, it's okay. I am currently very dirty anyway." I mumbled and tried to go away.

           He smiled, "It's okay." Then he held me into his arms and helped me into his house. I don't know how I ended there but I ended there.

           "Um, I think I shouldn't be here. I got to go." I said as soon as I reached the door of his house.

           "Don't worry, I'm not those guys out there. Anyway, I have other guys here living here. I'm not go-"

           "The statement of having more guys in that house isn't helping you know?"

           He laughed, "Okay okay, just get in. I'm really not bad." I looked at him skeptically.

           "The police friend lives here too and I have a dog here. Dalmatian, woof woof." He replied and chuckled slightly. I finally gave in and went inside. "Sorry." He mumbled as he kicked some stuffs away. I laughed. He left me on the couch, "Here, some clothes. You should bathe." He awkwardly said.

           I eventually went in to bath, however, I made sure the door was locked thrice and there was no peeping windows or holes.. or cameras. Who knows.

           "Oh you're out." He said as I came out, cleaning my wet hair in his hoodie and some loose yet comfortable trackpants. He ushered me back to the couch and he got his first aid kit.

           As he helped me with my wounds, I couldn't help but bitterly thought about how Baekhyun took care of me then too, "Hey, am I pressing it too hard? If it is tell me." He said and I snapped out of my trance.

           "Huh?" I said, not getting it. I didn't actually feel anything.

           "You're tearing." He pointed to my eyes.

           "Tearing?" I questioned and wiped my eyes, indeed I was. I awkwardly smiled, "Nah, it's nothing." I smiled. He nodded and went back to helping me with my wounds. 

           "Here, you're done. You should sleep in my room tonight. I cleared it just now." I nodded and went in without another word.

End

           "Oh! You're awake!" The unknown sweet guy told me.

           "Mm." I said softly and nodded. I rubbed the wounds that was on my arms.

           He awkwardly scratched the nape of his neck, "I'm daniel." He said and his hand stretched out. 

           "Oh. Heeyoung." I introduced myself without shaking his hands, "Anyway, I should go." I replied and stood up.

 

Daniel's P.O.V

                               

           She made her way out as I quickly thought of ways to try and stop her. She's so beautiful and.. breathtaking. "Erm, what about my clothes?" I asked, hoping I would get her number or another meet up.

           "Um, does this clothes have any meaning to you?" She asked.

           I frowned, "Huh? Um, no." I shook my head slowly.

           "Well then, here." She took out her wallet and shove some money into my hands.

           "Wai-"

           "Is it not enough?" She asked.

           "No! But it's my clothes. Why do you want it?" I mentally kicked myself for saying something so stupid.

           She laughed, "Are you serious? No, I'm going to throw them away afterwards!" She said and wore her shoes.

           "Could I have your number?" I finally man up and asked.

           She looked at me, "Daniel, it's better we stay as purely just acquaintance. Nothing else, I know you heard me crying last night. You came into the room to check on me didn't you? Even though you saw that side of me it doesn't mean anything. I'm nothing like that. I just happened to break down last night. I- to be honest with you, most people calls me a ."

           "But-"

           "No more buts."

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                  

           "Baekhyun, we have to go home and get our clothes. You too. We have schedules and practice later. We'll visit again tonight okay?" I nodded and rubbed my eyes. I barely had any sleep, I kept waking up in the night and checking up on Minhee and her grandma.

           We all went into the van and all of us fell asleep again, "Aye, aye." Someone shook me, "It's your stop." I woke up to realise I was the only one left in the van.

           "Thanks manager hyung." I thanked him and went inside the house. However, the house was deadly silent. Too silent. 

           I sighed as I checked for Heeyoung. I frustratedly scratched my head. I knew it was the wrong choice last night, I should have at least replied her or something. But I can't help it, it's just... I had to let her know she can't be always be pushing it all the time!

           I went into the storage room, the bathroom. "All not here!" I mumbled, and went into the kitchen at last. 

           I frowned as I realised the mess around the dustbin, there was like the food all over. I sighed and tried to clear up. However, when I opened the lid of the dustin, I realised it was full. It was full of food and a huge pink cake box. 

           I opened it and found a cake inside, the icing were all messed up, but my jaw dropped when I saw, "Happy Birthday Heeyoung!"

           *Yesterday was her birthday... .*

           Could I have done anything more stupid? Anything more retarded? Ohmygod. Ohmyheavens. Oh.. damn. I let out a frustrating sigh and decided I should call up Heeyoung.

           But it was expected, she didn't bother to answer. I decided to wash up and leave for my practice, I would talk to her when I get back, but I found the answering machine beeping and I pressed it, "Heeyoung ah! You must be out having a good time with Baekhyun since you're not answering right? Have fun, we all miss you. Happy birthday Heeyoung! Unnie, I'm sorry I didn't spend your birthday with you! Umma didn't let me! Huhuhu, aigo. Time to go, byebye!"

           I sighed, I really am screwed. She probably won't ever come hom-

           "Thank you." My head snapped towards the door that was opening.

           "It's okay, I'll help you in." A guy voice said, I frowned. However, my eyes widdened when I realised how close they both were. They were like hugging one another! But I frowned even deeper when I saw all the wounds on Heeyoung, and how Heeyoung was limping. 

           "You're home?" I asked, Heeyoung glared at me.

           "Oh, I didn't know, I should um, leave now." The guy hurriedly said. Why do I feel as though they were planning on doing something? I felt my heart ache as I thought about what might be possible. But I can't afford to just point accusations at Heeyoung now. 

           I smiled at him, "I'll lead you out." He politely bowed and then he left.

           I sighed as thought about how I should go around apologising. How can I still wish her a happy birthday without her screaming at me but thought of nothing and decided to head back in.

           When I returned, Heeyoung was no longer in the couch. I went into the room and halt to a stop when I saw Heeyoung changing. 

          She ignored me and changed out of the hoodie and loose trackpants. I frowned, Heeyoung had cuts here and there and there was bandage everywhere but what caught my eye was what she was wearing. She never wears this kind of clothes... Plus, these are mens clothes. He- they done it?! No, I mustn't jump to conclusions. *Ask her about her wounds Baekhyun!*

            "Those clothes, they aren't yours are they?" Curiousity got the better of me and I asked something I probably shouldn't, at least not now. 

           She glared at me, "It's his." She replied. And that very moment, I wished I could turn back time, I wish I stayed behind. I wished I wasn't so stupid. I know Heeyoung's not a anymore and she done it with me too but I can't stand the fact she did it a one night stand with that guy too. My fist clenched and my nails tore the skin slightly.

 

My P.O.V

                  

           I wasn't expecting to see Baekhyun in the house when I returned, but it was okay. While he led Daniel out, I limped back into the room to change into my own clothes. 

           Baekhyun came in seconds later and found me half , I ignored him and continued doing my things. I hate him.

           "Those clothes, they aren't yours are they?" He asked. I bitterly smiled. He only cared if I did it with Daniel or not. The fact that he was so unaffected then, smiling at Daniel and leading him out then proves it all. He only asks me about the clothes. He didn't even bother that I was hurt.

           "It's that guy's." I replied. I didn't want to hear anymore from him. "I'm going to take a bath." I changed my mind and walked into the bathroom.

 


 

Almightybling: LOL, all of you guys going at how Baekhyun was being the jerk. But Baekhyun just wanted her to learn her lesson and he didn't know it was her birthday. Don't blame him anymore.

He got sick. Did you know? He vomitted twice and was having high fever at this Yeosu Expo Pop Festival and he still did his best. T_T Gosh, Baekhyunnieee, salutes to you!

And, in the comments quite a number of you teared and cried. SORRY. I didn't know it would make you guys cry. I was reading over and over and I only got bored. Honestly, I can't stand reading my story. It's just too boring for me because I know what happens and stuff so whenever I check for errors, I get so damn bored. Thanks for the comments btw. ^^

Anyway, Guys, this is.. finally the new rival. Yes, yes. AT LAST MY YOUNG ONES. AT LAST.

So, he's Daniel chae aka Drama in Dalmatian. 

I used him because I like him. OTL, and also, I think their group needs more recognition! They sing well and they have debut for years already if I'm not wrong, but the thing is... I didn't know about them until this year when they had their, 'E.R' promotions. That is like.. extremely bad. So, maybe if you could and got bored or something, go check 'Dalmatian' out. They ARE Awesome. 

 

Yes, that's him. :) He's adorable right right? ><