26

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

 

Chapter 26 -  Back from U.S.A


My P.O.V

                    

          Needless to say, Baekhyun and I aren't talking again. Hold on, I haven't even seen him for days. He left back for Seoul days ago, while my rotting and my y self have only just reached Korea.

          Anyway, talking about Baekhyun, I have given up. That night after I ran off, I went to think about things and such, and I ended up giving up on Baekhyun. It only seems right.

          I've never ever liked someone else first. In the relationships I have been in, it's always the guy who chases me while I enjoy. Baekhyun is no exception, because I really have no idea how to do it. Plus, it's complicated. Baekhyun still has Minhee, and from that night which we quarrelled and fought, I know Minhee likes Baekhyun. It's not so simple.

          I sighed as I thought about Baekhyun again. This is so complicating.

          "Why are you sighing again? Aren't you glad you're back in homeland?" Daniel asked. 

          Right, talking about Daniel. Funny how I seem to be bumping into him here and there after that freaking night he saved me. It's scary! I actually bumped into Daniel in U.S. What the...? Honestly!

          So well, right, I spent those 5-6 days with Daniel. I managed to learn abit about him. He is actually a professional photographer slash model. Mmm, those 6 packs.

          So, I'm still here with him because he asked to 'borrow' me for another day. He says he has a surprise for me. I wonder what though.

          "Hey, talk to me." Daniel urged me again as he stopped the car.

          I smiled, "Nothing. Anyway, you'll be getting me in an hour right?" I asked. He nodded and we bade goodbye as he dropped me off at my house. 

          I waved to him as he smiled and left. I turned back to the house, I actually am having second thoughts. What if Baekhyun was actually home? I don't want to see him. I'm actually not very ready just yet. 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                     

          I really want to know how Heeyoung is doing now and if she's still angry at me. Has she arrived back in Korea or is she still in U.S.A. I'm freaking worried about her everyday but yet I don't dare to call her.

          I feel as though I would be killed and setenced to death if I called her. I stared at my phone again and sighed. 

 

Minhee's P.O.V
                             

          I stared at Baekhyun as he flipped through the magazines while the stylish was styling his hair and such, I sighed inwardly. Ever since that day we quarrelled, Baekhyun seems to be in a daze sometimes, staring at his phone and such.

           I'm actually wondering if he was actually contemplating to call Heeyoung...

          "You alright?" Kai asked as he took a seat beside me.

          I nodded happily, keeping all my unhappiness away, "Mmm!" He nodded and went back to whatever he was supposed to do and I let my eyes linger on Baekhyun a few more moments. 

 

My P.O.V
                 

          Fortunately, Baekhyun wasn't home and I went to placed the luggage on the bedroom's floor and went to take a bath, then I got ready and waited for Daniel.

          Honestly, I think Daniel is very charming. He's funny, quite adorable and his english is good. But, his charms must be really good as he actually managed to 'borrow' me for a day right after a flight.

          Anyway, talk about jetlag. I'm extremely tired right now. U.S had like 17 hours difference from Korea. I should be resting and sleeping... sobs. 

          "Hey!" I looked up to find Daniel waving happily. 

          I scanned his outfit and that professional camera in his car, "Are we going for another photoshoot?" I asked.

          He laughed, "You're so smart. Come on, hop on." I laughed and got into his car.

          We finally arrived at the studio after we bought our mocha frappe and after he was arguing about my outfit, hold on, he still is. 

          "Just take my blazer then." He hangs his blazer on my shoulders.

          I sighed, "This is what is unique about the clothes Daniel. You have taken so many photoshoots of beautiful clothes, how could you not know?" I mocked.

          He sighed, "I know, but... Just keep it on okay?" I shook my head gently but didn't bother to take it off as the studio was cold.

          About my outfit... I wore ! This clothes is pretty okay? Plus, I have a y back. y.

          "I'm not going to be the model again right?" I asked. I cringed slightly as I remembered how that stylish in U.S digged her long nails into my hair, making me scream and resulting in me leaving the studio to only have Daniel chasing to get me back.

          But honestly, I wouldn't mind having another photoshoot with Daniel. His abs are so y, plus, he's a really good photographer. The pose he made me do and the angles he took the photos made the pictures look really pretty even without any edits. But then again, I am pretty. Haha. 

          "Don't worry, not today." He laughed, "Please don't run away again."

          I laughed as I punched his shoulder slightly, "Jerk, that time was because-"

          "Because of the ugly who dug her nails everywhere." He ended the sentence for me. I laughed and nodded happily, "Here, this is the surprise." He muttered happily as I looked up from my mocha frappe.

 

Sehun's P.O.V

                              

          My head snapped up as the door opened. My eyes widdened and I breathe out, "Baekhyun ah..."

          Everyone else in the room turned to me before turning to see at where I was staring at. It's no doubt and mistake that's Heeyoung. But who's that guy there? Why is Heeyoung wearing his blazer? Whaaat? 

          I turned slightly to Baekhyun to find him turning back to his magazine and flipping through them as though he never saw them. The two continued to talk as I stared at them. They didn't even know that around 6 person was staring at them!

          My frown went deeper as Heeyoung happily interacted with him. I never seen her interact so happily with anyone, well, excluding her Teen Top friends. Who was this guy supposed to be? Another friend back from last time?

          Soon, the whole room resumed to whatever they were doing, ignoring the two. However, I couldn't keep my eyes off them.

 

My P.O.V

                  

          I stared at the group of boys and Minhee. I turned to Daniel and squinted my eyes at him before dragging him to a corner, "This is your surprise?" I hissed.

          "You don't like it?" He asked with an embarrassed look.

          I sighed, "It's fine."

          Maybe it's better this way.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V
                                      

          I kept the jealousy in me as I looked at the blazer on her shoulders, the way they interacted. I hate you, Daniel.

          I turned back to my magazine in my hands as I tried to focus on it. Everyone in the room was back to doing whatever they were doing but Heeyoung grabbed him out of the room upon seeing us.

          However, I still pretended I didn't see her even though all I wanted was to go over and tell her I'm sorry about that night.

          "Oh Heeyoung?" The manager's voice called out, and I finally looked up and acknowledge she is here too by meeting her eyes, "Is it possible you buy us some coffee?"

          "Do I look like some-"

          "I'll do it." Daniel volunteered.

          Heeyoung gave him a glare, "I'll do it." Then she leaves the room herself while pushing Daniel's blazer back to him, and I squinted my eyes, that freaking outfit. 

          And before Daniel could chase her, the manager held him, "You do understand you are the photographer and you are late.. right?"

          He embarrassingly smiled, "Yes, I'm very sorry. I just got off the plane a few hours ago." That would mean Heeyoung was with him throughout in U.S or Korea...

          I clenched my fist at the thought. Exactly how long and when and how and what were they doing together.

          "Hey guys, let's all get out of the room." Suho called out.

          But before Daniel could leave, Suho stopped him and pointed to me as he closed the door, leaving the room empty with only us.

          "Erm, hey." He said, breaking the silence.

          "How did you meet Heeyoung?" I asked, getting straight to the point.

          "Um, it's kind of long."

          My eyebrows raised as I stared at him, "It's okay. We still have some time before Heeyoung comes back."

 

Daniel's P.O.V

                            

          I awkwardly stared at Baekhyun as silence filled the whole room. Can I honestly say? Plus, who is he to actually question? But I answered anyway, "She was almost on previous night when I first met you in her house."

          "Almost !?" Baekhyun screamed.

          I nodded, "Ah.. yea. But fortunately my friend and I kind of got there in time."

          I am slightly skeptical about him. I mean, who are you to question me? But nevermind.

          "So, you barely know her?"

          I thought for a moment, "Kind of, but then again, I know a lot about her through these few days we spent in U.S." Before I could continue, both our heads snapped to the opened door, "What are you two doing?" She asked.

          "Just talking." Baekhyun answered.

          Heeyoung glanced at him slightly before turning to me, "I bought you fruit juice instead, it isn't good to drink so much coffee." I smiled and happily took the drink from her.

 

My P.O.V

                  

          "What are you two doing?" I asked as I entered the almost empty room.

          Baekhyun looked at me with a stare, "Just talking." He said and stood up, leaving the room.

          I bit my lips slightly, what's with that look? I turned back to Daniel bitterly and stared at the fruit juice in my hands that I had originally bought for Baekhyun. "I bought you fruit juice instead, it isn't good to drink so much coffee." 

          I felt my heart aching as I watched him continue to walk out of the room without caring. But then I mentally hit myself afterwards, what could I have expected him to do?

           Pabo....maybe I just haven't given up on him yet. 

 


 

cr as shown

What is this? T_T /Crying forever/ But so y... T_T Ohmyfeels. I cannot.. T_T