14

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

 

 

Chapter 14 - Off for our delayed honeymoon


 

My P.O.V

                   

           "Hello." EXO's manager greeted me as he helped me with the luggages and I held onto my two bags.

           I got into the car and sat comfortably, "That's all right?" The manager asked again and I nodded. We were now on the way to the boys after they finished their first stage together as 12 in the inkigayo, and they are finally getting a short break of 1 week to this camp site or sea side or something. I was thanking god we're not going to be sleeping in any tents or so for our honeymoon. Yes, our late delayed honeymoon. 

           I closed my eyes for about a good 20 minutes before the car stopped again and the doors opened. I frowned and looked up to see Minhee with her luggages. *What the hell? She's coming along?*

           "Oh, hello." She said and smiled at me. I rolled my eyes at her and an eye mask to cover my eyes.

           "What an eyesore." I muttered.

-------

           "Annyeong!" She waved happily at the boys as they got off stage and she quickly offered Baekhyun and the rest with water while I sat on the chair, swirling around here and there.

           "Are you guys done?" The manager rushed them and they quickly wiped their sweats off and changed then we got out of the changing room. 

           "Heeyoung!" I heard someone call for me. 

           "Ricky?" I asked as I stared at him.

           "You coming to see us?" He asked.

           "Aish... I can't. I got to go now." I said and he pouted, "Call Chunji or L.Joe to call me." I said and went off. 

           I got into the car where everyone was waiting and I took the only available seat; in between Tao and Baekhyun. Surprisingly that tard didn't sit with Baekhyun but with Kai.

           I glanced at Baekhyun who had his eyes closed and ready to sleep.

           After about 40 minutes of the ride I got tired but a call came and I answered as it was from Chunji, "Hell-"

           "Yah! It was our last stage and you didn't come to wish us or anything?" Chunji yelled through the phone.

           I rolled my eyes and turned the volume of the phone down, "Only losers wish." I muttered.

           "What? Didn't I tell you to be nicer?" L.Joe grumbled.

           "Shut up." 

           "Where were you in a hurry to go anyway?" L.Joe asked.

           "Oh, I am going to a chalet in the outskirts of Seoul." I grinned.

           "Oh?" He replied and we went on talking for awhile until I was tired and demanded to hang up.

------

           "Noona, wake up." Tao shook me. I woke up and rubbed my eyes, "Noona, you're so cute." He muttered and smiled. I rolled my eyes and got up roughly. 

           "Aish." Baekhyun grumbled as I accidently stepped on his foot. The manager laid out all the luggages on the floor and I spread my arms feeling the fresh air that was hitting my face on the beach. Even the scenery is so pretty!

           "Come on, get your luggages and go." The manager urged and we all nodded, getting our things up and going to what was our supposingly chalet. But turns out it was a bungalow chalet. I clapped in glee, even better. Even the exterior of the design looks so classly and beautiful.

           "Okay, everyone. Sehun, Luhan and Xiumin into that room. Tao, Chen into that room. Minhee that room." He appointed the people who were going to sleep in the first floor.

           "Oh?" Minhee said, "Heeyoung isn't staying in the same room as me? Then would there be enough rooms?" She asked.

           "Ah, that you don't have to worry. We have it all planned. You guys may now leave for your rooms." The manager dimissed the people who were living in the first floor and they got into their own rooms.

           He looked at the remaining people, "Kris and Lay, that room. Kai and Chanyeol that room, Suho and D.O that room, lastly, Baekhyun and Heeyoung, that room." He appointed us and my eyes lit up in glee.

           I rushed into the room with my luggage and bags. "Waa!" I exclaimed from seeing the view. I started unpacking my own stuffs into the walk in closet while Baekhyun went to have a bath.

           I decided to wander around and realised most of the EXO members were trying to get bathe while Minhee was- I don't care. I walked around the house in glee. I dropped myself on the living room's couch and bounced around a little before getting up. But as I walked deeper into the side of the house there was a grand piano there and there was a garden right next to it.

           I opened the piano carefully and hit the notes randomly even though I knew how to play the piano. "What are you playing?" I looked up to see Lay standing there staring at me.

           I squinted my eyes and rubbed my ears, did I hear wrong? The hater unicorn lay is actually talking to me? "Nothing. Just randomly." I replied and went back to the piano.

           He smiled with a amused expression and his dimples showed. Was it wrong for me as a married woman to look at him, for that moment he looked so adorable. 

           "Oh hey hyung, there you are!" Tao said excitedly, not noticing me as I was behind the piano. "Did I forget to bring my Gucci bag or did you or Kris take it out?" He asked.

           I laughed out loud, "You?" I pointed to Tao, "Gucci?" I couldn't seem to match these two very well. Sorry. And I went into fits of laughter again. 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                 

           I laid on the bed after bathing feeling extremely tired, I wasn't really that interested to care about where Heeyoung is or what she is doing. I closed my eyes and my breathing stabled. I thought for awhile and sighed.

           I made an offer that day to Heeyoung, but she didn't seem that interested, no she wasn't even a tiny bit interested.

Flashback

           I woke up and rubbed my eyes, as usual, both Heeyoung and me are cuddled together again. I really wonder how and why, but I frowned upon remembering yesterday's events.

           I stared at her for a moment but she woke up shortly after and she stretched her arms. She saw me but she ignored and got up, totally not acknowledging my presence.

           "Heeyoung." I called out to her for the first time that day.

           "What?" She asked, but not looking at me.

           "If it's about Minhee being my girlfriend that is bothering you, then we could possibly tell her that you're actually my wife." I said and waited for her response. She dug through her wardrobe of clothes, ignoring me. "Heeyoung." I called out again.

           "Which part of 'it's all about me and me only' do you not understand?" She asked.

           "You don't care? Honestly?" I frowned.

           "I don't." She nonchantly replied. But... I sighed.

End

-------

           I woke up feeling good but hungry, I turned to the side but Heeyoung wasn't here. I woke up and stretched, "Eh? It's only 5:40 in the morning and she's missing?"

           I got up and went downstairs finding Kris and Chanyeol with Lay talking. "Hey you guys seen Heeyoung?" I asked.

           They frowned, "Nope. She isn't inside?" I shook my head, "But we've been here the whole night."

           "Let's check with the others. Gogo."

           I checked the second floors and ended up waking quite a few of them but the thing is Heeyoung is not there! "Is she there?" I asked Kris.

           "Nope.." He said.

           "What about Minhee?" I asked and he shrugged. I was quite positive she was not in Minhee's room but let's just make sure.

           We opened the door but Minhee was sleeping peacefully under the blankets, "Where exactly is she?" I muttered in frustration.

 

My P.O.V

                      

           I finally settled down on the far end of the sand, "How beautiful." I muttered as I felt the wind hitting my face, my hair was probably blowing in all directions but it didn't matter. 

           I sighed in relief- I don't know. I just sighed because it felt good to finally just relax and settle down. Right, I escaped that chalet because of it's overly retarded. Just kidding, it's just that the scenery is way too good.

           "Why are you here alone lady?" A low husky voice asked as he clamped his hands over my mouth.

 


 

Almightybling: Updated! And guys, L.Joe isn't really the rival here. Sorry, don't kill me.T_T Anyway, right, about this honeymoon, there are quite a few chapters on this. So hang on! ;)