16

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

 

Chapter 16 -  we do what married couples do- Oh did we?


My P.O.V

                  

           I stared at the idiot as he swiftly removed his clothes and shook his head to allow his hair to return to their original place. Ohmygod. If I wasn't feeling that mini pissed feeling, I would probably be squealing now, um deep inside. 

           He laid myself down comfortably and I rolled my eyes. The other hurriedly got away from us getting the hint, however Minhee didn't and was pulled away by Chanyeol or something. Bye idiot. 

           "Hurry up." He called out. 

           I rolled my eyes and breathed out then I got a handful of lotion and spreaded it all over his body. Damn, why does his body feel so good and soft? I could touch it all day. Oh damn damn damn! Park Heeyoung, do not think like this!

           "Turn over." I said nonchantly.

           "What? You didn't spread it properly. Do it properly!" He commmanded.

           "What am I? Your maid?" I retorted back.

           "My wife. And my wife has to do this." He said it with such authority it was so hot. For once he's being all so fierce. I rolled my eyes and pushed him back on the ground and applied it. 

           "Can you turn over now?" I asked with annoyance. 

           He turned over and stretched his arms out, "My arms first."

           I listened to him and put the lotion on his arms, hmmm, his arms are pretty nice to touch. He suddenly laid down and placed his head over his arms, "My body." 

           I squinted my eyes at him and threw the bottle at him, "You can do this yourself." I then stood up and walked off. 

           "Noona, can you help me apply too?" Tao meekly asked.

           I eyed him, "Okay." He got to where Baekhyun was and laid down. Baekhyun looked up from applying his lotion upon hearing footsteps.

           "Tao you have tattoos?" I muttered as he sat down and I faced his back. Tao nodded, "Yea, Kris has it too." He said awkwardly and laughed. I nodded as I tried to figure out what that long string of words meant and that big chinese word meant. 

           I rubbed his back and squished the lotion on my hands, I thought about what to eat later as I rubbed his back. 

           "Noona, thank you." He stood up and smiled brightly.

           "Oh?" I muttered as I realised I had already finished. He ran off and I sat there thinking about what to eat again, however, a sudden cold feeling behind my back snapped me back in reality, "What?" I turned back to see Baekhyun squishing more lotion.

           "You need to apply these too." He said and rubbed my back, then I turned away and blushed in embarassment.

           We both sat in awkwardness after he finished, "Oppa, you wanna play?" Minhee asked as she came back. I stared at her one piece, no wonder she wore one piece, she has no figures. Just kidding, but she really didn't look that 'full'.

          She looked at me for a moment but decided not to ask me and ran off back to EXO. Chunji then ran up, "Aye, since you're done then come!" He urged me. But I shook my head. "Aye, I can't do without you sweetie pie." He said and I giggled, then he grabbed me and we ran off. 

           "Wa, you managed to get her here?" L.Joe looked at Chunji skeptically.

           "Yah! What do you mean!" I slapped L.Joe's head.

----

           I spent the rest of the day with Teen Top and played around with them. "Are you going back soon?" L.Joe asked and my car in the video game crashed. It was late... 12:47 a.m. already.

           "Aish! I lost to C.A.P again!" I muttered, "Eh.. I don't know. You're chasing me away?" I squinted my eyes at him.

           He laughed, "No, but will they be worried?"

           "Then I'll go home.. after I beat... you!" I said and dragged him to play with me.

           We went for 4 rounds before I finally won L.Joe, "Yay!" I cheered, "Okay, I shall go now then. Chunji, wanna walk me back?" I asked and turned around to only find Chunji deep asleep holding on to a pillow and his phone.

           We all laughed, "I'll bring you back." L.Joe said and I nodded. 

           I knocked on the door again but no one answered, "I don't believe everyone's asleep at this time." I rolled my eyes, "They are such losers." I muttered. L.Joe merely chuckled.

           "Let's go from there." I pulled L.Joe along to the garden, and finally I managed to get in, "Bye." I said and closed the glass door.

           He rolled his eyes, "Bye, and goodnight." He empasized on the 'goodnight.'

           "Goodnight!" I said and walked off. The whole house was in darkness already, "Losers." I muttered.

           "You.. ugh..." I heard someone muttered and I turned towards the kitchen area to find the lights on. Baekhyun was on the floor, face red with many cans of beer and bottle of wines around.

           I scrunched my nose from the smell, "What are you doing?" I asked.

           He looked up and hipcupped, "I see.." He held up his fingers, changing from 1 to 3 to finally 2, "I see two Heeyoung." He giggled.

           "You're such a loser." I muttered. I sat down on the floor beside him, "Why are you here drinking?" I asked as I glanced at him.

           "Because... Luhan is a deer." He giggled then held up another bottle, "Drink with me!" He said and pushed a newly opened can to me.

           I took it unwillingly as I eyed him, "Drunk." 

           "You know... I hid Chanyeol's undies that time." He giggled, "Oh, I'm wearing white undies today." He giggled again. I sipped on the drink and closed my eyes. He's such a moron. 

           I drank my beer as it got more addicting and soon I was drinking more and getting drunk. "Heeyoung was so y today." He looked at me and giggled and I giggled along. *So were you.*

           "Baekhyun wasn't all that bad too." I laughed and continued to drink. I shook my head a little, I was already feeling light and slightly drowsy.

           I turned to him and jumped a little upon seeing him this close but calmed myself down as he grinned idiotly, "Baekhyun, honestly, why are you drinking?"

           He pouted sadly, "Because..." He paused and I turned to look at him, "Because... Heeyoung didn't spend the day with me.." He pouted again.

           *Really? Really Baekhyun? You drink because of such a retarded thing? HUH?*

           I turned to him and glared at him, "You ing sweet little moron." And I broke into a smile and with that, I leaned in.

           I closed my eyes and kissed him tenderly and he responded, and before we knew it we were in the room and we were all over one another. He pushed me and I leaned on the door of our room. He hands went over the knob and he locked it. Then he went back to kissing me.

           *Damn, tell me why this feels so good.*

           "Hee.." He breathed out as we both finally fell on the bed.

           "Baek, dance for me.... I want... history." I smiled and he nodded slightly, a few moments later, he got up and stood infront of me. 

           "Listen, can you feel it? My heart is racing..." He slurred as he danced terribly, "With an angry heart, I cried and I shouted 'ha'!" I giggled and I forced myself to keep awake.

           "I need you and you want me, in this planet called earth." He continued to sing and giggle. I laughed as I continued watching him stumble around. But I couldn't help but question myself.

          *Since when did you get this handsome?* I stared at him, *Those pretty hands.. Those pretty fingers....And how he frowns when he sings, the way his mouth moves into some shapes. Mmm, watch that body move... Since when have you gotten so perfect?*

           "I need you" He sang and I couldn't take it anymore, I pounced on him and kissed him roughly.

           "And you want me." I replied and he kissed me.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V
                                     

           I was still feeling very upset about this whole matter. Why did she have to leave like that and such? I glared at her as she finished up with Chunji. 

           "Now, who still needs me to put sunblock on you?" She asked the rest of the Teen Top.

           "Me." I answered and the rest quickly placed their things and left probably from feeling the tension.

           I took off my clothes and laid on the mat that was laid on the sand. "Hurry up." I rushed her as I smirked a little. I heard her squish the bottle of lotion then I felt a soothing cool feeling on my back as she spreaded it on my body. *Damn, why does her hands feel so good on my body?*

           "Turn over." She said.

           That fast? "What? You didn't spread it properly. Do it properly!" I demanded. 

           She frowned, "What am I? Your maid?" She rolled her eyes.

           I kept a pissed face on, "My wife. And my wife has to do this." She rolled her eyes again and pushed me back on the mat.

           She finished with my back and my arms so I asked her to do my body to , "You can do this yourself!" She grumbled and threw the bottle on me. She walked off and I decided to do it myself. 

           But shortly after she returned back with Tao and when she was done with Tao she was still sitting there, thinking about something. I wasn't sure what but she seemed to be in deep thoughts. I got the bottle of lotion that was by the side and walked behind her, then I squished it and applied it for her.

           "What?" She snapped out of her daydream.

           "You need to apply these too." I replied as my hands travelled along her y back and my mind was filled with lustful thoughts. *Byun Baekhyun! Control!* 

-----

           I sat around and looked at the clock, she still isn't back. "Oppa, I'm going to sleep now. Sleep early!" Minhee said and yawned then she switched off the lights.

           I went into the kitchen and on the lights. I wanted to get a cup of drink at first but the cans of beer that was there was just too tempting, I haven't drank for long and now was the only time I could possibly have. Well, since some girl doesn't spend the honeymoon with me and goes with someone else. I can't be blamed. And that would keep me from thinking and waiting for that girl to come home. So I took it and I sat on the floor and drank it.

           I don't know how much and how long I sat there drinking, but I remembered seeing her coming to me, at last. 


 

Almightybling: This isn't counted anything near rated right? :P hahaha, sorry I took long with the update! But yea it's here. Oh and about the Tattoos, I'm not sure if Kris has it, but I think I saw Tao had it. So yea. ;D

Anyway, I was curious since some of you hated Minhee but none of you ever hates Heeyoung, (I know because Heeyoung is the main) yeap, but I got curious, so here is a poll, just for fun.