38

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 38 - Drink


 

No One's P.O.V

                              

           It's been a good whole day of partying and everyone was getting tired already, "Oppa, what are you doing?" Yoomi asked as she approached the trios hiding behind the kitchen for some time already.

           "Eh?" Sehun gasped before calming himself down as it was just Yoomi, "Yoomi ah, aren't umma supposed to bring you home already?"

           Yoomi pouted, "Do you want me off so badly?" She frowned and looked down.

           Sehun hurriedly waved his hands, "No! I don't mean that!"

           Yoomi frowned, "Bu-" However, giggles from the duos made her curious, "Oppa, what is Kai and Luhan oppa doing?"

           "Eh?" Sehun was caught by surprise again, "Them? Ah.. They are...." He paused, "Making a drink." He confessed.

           "Wa! I wanna make one too, can I please?" Yoomi's arms open wide for Sehun to hug. Sehun hesitated for a moment before finally pulling her up.

           "Oppa oppa!" Yoomi disturbed the duos, "What are you doing?"

           "We're making drinks for Heeyoung and Baekhyun.." The duos giggled again, totally in their own world.

           "Can I have one too?"

           "You want to get some hickeys too?" Kai spun towards her in shock and covered his mouth, finally realising he was blabbering everything.

           Yoomi blinked, "What's a hickey?"

           "It's nothing..." The trios hurriedly brushed her off.

           However, she struggled herself off Sehun's arms, "I'm going to ask unnie!" She exclaimed and started walking away. The trios' eyes widened in shock and hurriedly chased her to pull her back into the kitchen.

           "You can't do that Yoomi!" Kai reprimanded her.

           "Why!" Yoomi frowned and stomped her feet unhappily.

           "Because..."

           "What's a hickey?" Yoomi asked, totally not bothering about his explaination.

           "Um..." The trios thought hard for a innocent yet correct meaning of 'Hickey'. "It's when Baekhyun oppa bites Heeyoung unnie by the neck and Heeyo-"

           "THEY ARE VAMPIRES!?" Yoomi exclaimed in shock.

           Kai facepalmed himself for the fail explaination, "No, they aren't vampires..." Kai mumbled.

           "I knew it, Unnie wouldn't keep such a secret from me!" Yoomi smiled happily.

           The trios then facepalmed themselves again, why on earth are they even explaining such things to her? "Yoomi ah, just go and sit down alright?"

           "But you're clearly making something not nice for unnie to drink!" Yoomi pointed out.

           "Huh?" Kai asked, getting slightly irritated by her presence and questions.

           "Unnie doesn't like that." She pointed to a big bottle of whiskey. "But unnie likes apple juice." She said and pointed to the other bottle of drink.

           "Yoomi ah, it's time for you to go.." Heeyoung shouted as she approached the kitchen and the trios hurriedly covered their 'workspace'.

           "Are the drinks done?" Yoomi asked. The trios nodded slowly, not knowing what she was up to now, "Let me serve it to oppa and unnie please!" She pleaded and they looked at one another before passing the drink to her carefully.

           "Ah.. there you are..." Heeyoung mumbled as she found her little sister with two big cups of drinks, "Why on earth are you.." She hurriedly took the two glass bottles from her and walked her out.

-------

           "Okay, now that Yoomi is gone, we're going to have our games again!" Kai exclaimed happily.

           Heeyoung rubbed her temples, "I can't. I need to rest..." She fanned herself, "I feel dizzy. I'm just going to sleep..." She said and got up clumsily.

           "Aigo!" Baekhyun hurriedly rushed over and helped her.

           "Yea...." Kai suddenly exclaimed, "Go Baekhyun. Help her into her room!"

           Baekhyun shot him a look of confusion before finally getting her to the room.

 

Kai's P.O.V

                        

           "Ohmygoddddd!" The few of us participating spazzed, "They are so going to get some tonight. I'm so going out tonight!" I exclaimed.

           We laughed at the jokes we made but stopped as soon as a familiar figure stepped out again, "Baekhyun?" We questioned.

           "Why are you out here again!?" I exclaimed in shock.

           "Huh? Am I not supposed to? I thought we're going to play games?" He sat right back into the circle. I shot looks to Luhan and Sehun.

           "Nothing... Let's just start the game..." I mumbled unhappily.

           6 minutes passed and it was getting so boring already, I really thought it would work out! I glanced at Baekhyun unhappily to only find him sipping on a drink.

           My eyes widened, "Baekhyun, why are you drinking that drink?" I asked.

           "Huh?" He asked and stared at it, "What's wrong?"

           "I thought I got Yoomi to pass you your drink?" I asked.

           He frowned, "What? It's all the same anyway!" 

           I shot looks to Sehun and Luhan again, where did the other drink go?!

 

My P.O.V

                     

           "Ughh...." I groaned and touched the nightstand for a hairband and I messily tied up my hair. I wonder what that heck of a drink was...

 

Flashback

 

           "Unnie! I'm supposed to give you these drinks!" Yoomi exclaimed happily.

           I frowned, which idiots gave my sister such big full drinks to walk around! What if she fell? What if she dropped them and it breaks and cut her? What if it spills on her?

           "Unnie!" She called and I looked down, "Drink it!"

           I frowned, "Both?" She nodded happily.

           "Alright." I nodded before taking a gulp of the first cup. I almost wanted to spit out everything. What the heck? This is so gross!

           I coughed, "Unnie you okay?" Yoomi asked.

           I forcefully nodded, "I'll bring to Umma now." I said and pulled her, leaving the two drinks by the table.

           "Ani!" She pulled me to a halt, "You have to finish the two drinks!" 

           I sighed and knowing how stubborn she could be, I hurriedly gulped it down and immediately I felt something was wrong, but I shook it off and hurriedly brought her to Umma.

           "Bye Unnie! Have a good night! Tell me if you become a vampire! I think I might want a vampire sister!" She shouted as she waved back.

           Vampire what? Sister? Huh? "Oh! Bye!" I waved back awkwardly and said waved to my mum then showed her a sign that I'll be calling her soon before I left back for the dorm.

 

End

 

           I rolled around, feeling worse than before. I felt so tempted to strip everything off but hearing the voices of the boys out there reminded me not to.

           "Aish...." I groaned.

           However, after a short moment later, I stripped off and laid in the bed, pulling the blankets to cover parts of my body before I let my eyes close for a moment.

           However, it still didn't feel satisfying. I was missing something. I grabbed a pillow and hugged it tight as I rolled around, groaning silently- But it still wasn't working. I was still missing something. 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                     

           "What!" We all chuckled except for Kai who have been sulking for sometime already. Don't ask me why, I really have no idea.

           "It's suppos-" Suho stopped talking and the laughing and giggles came to a halt as we heard sounds.

           "What's that?" Chen asked as we kept quiet and strained our ears, then we heard a little mew.

           I frowned, "Is that Heeyoung?" I wondered out loud.

           The guys shrugged, "Go check her up? Mayb-"

           "Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeekieeeee." My eyes widened as I felt little goosebumps coming up my skin, what's this extremely seductive voice I'm hearing?! "Baaaaeeeekkk!!!" It came again, louder and more demanding this time.

           I gulped, "Aye, go check on her!" Kai nudged me and I nodded before getting up slowly. I turned back to check on them, wondering if this is a prank but they all gave me a confused look except for Kai who actually looked brighter than before.

           "This is not some sort of sick prank right?" I hissed as I placed my hands on the doorknob. They all shook their head.

           I took a deep breath and my lips as I tried to calm my racing heart before entering, "Baeekieeee! Baek baek... nnnnmmm." Heeyoung whined again. I felt the goosebumps coming right up again.

           I finally slowly pushed the door open to find the room dark and the windows blew slight cold air in as I felt a shiver down my spine.

           "Baeeeeeeeeeek....." I turned towards the source of the voice to only have myself drowned in shock.

           What in the world was Heeyoung doing, in her bra & lying on the bed in this cold weather? And this, what is this or whining she's doing?!

           "Hey," I managed to croaked out, "You alright?" I asked as I hesitated to take another step forward.

           And I couldn't deny, I did felt excited.


 

Almightybling:

Guys, I'm sorry about the long wait and this short chapter and those who wall-posted me, I'm even more sorry because I actually did have a few days in between this craze (I was actually online almost every now and then everyday during this whole time I was gone. I just didn't have time to write. OTL) but I was just too lazy to do it and it ended up well, until now.

AND I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU WHO PATIENTLY WAITED AND WISHED ME LUCK AND STUFF, IT REALLY WAS NICE OF YOU GUYS. T^T I LOVEEEEE YOUUU ALLL. <3

But anyway- enough of that. XD

I'm trying my best to write the now even though there were two who asked me not to write. T_T Ohwell. I'm sorry to you two... but I'm trying my very best even though I would erase and rewrite everything for so long and I get so awkward looking at it. 

Andddd, I no longer have any 'standby' chapters which I write beforehand if I know I'm going to get busy, so now, I'm like stucked with some clean chapters and updates are definitely bound to be long. And my brain juice are all lacking. Like seriously, I'm having this huge writer's block right now, and I'm so lazy all I want to do is sleep or read those updated fanfics. 

Anyway, I actually around 11 NEW UNDEVELOPED PLOTS WAITING TO BE DEVELOPED & WRITTEN. But, nah, my writer's block is blocking and I need to concentrate on this fic for the moment..... :P

 

OH LASTLY, Guys guys! I've done the twitter acc even though there was little people who actually voted that I should do it. But since there was people then why not? It's up! I haven't tweeted anything or done anything to it so it's like a blank blank thing. LOL. Yea, it's super blank and it looks kind of awkward. Anddddddd....

I'M AN EGG.

Trololol, I almost forgotten to put up the username and stuff, I'm 'Almightyb_aff'! ;) Follow meeeeeee? ;D