29

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 29 - Innocent


My P.O.V

                    

          I was sulking and feeling extremely irritated after Baekhyun stuffed words into my freaking mouth. I just wanted to ask, I didn't freaking ask him to leave okay? Ugh!

          "Heeyoung, what do you want to watch?" Daniel asked.

          I glanced at Baekhyun who was boredly looking around the posters of the movies that were up for screening, "Um, how about that." I pointed to the one Baekhyun was curiously looking at.

          "This? You like romance movie?" Daniel asked.

          Baekhyun's eyebrows went up as he glanced at me as he heard Daniel's statement. Oh god.

          "Let's watch this then." Baekhyun said and walked to the counter himself. I glanced at him as he bought three tickets. Even him buying tickets looks so... perfectly handsome.

          "Let's go then." Daniel said as he returned from buying the popcorns and stuff, snapping me out of my thoughts.

          Daniel, being the gentlemen he was stepped aside and allowed me to go in and sit first but Baekhyun got in front of me and went in by himeself, taking the seat. I squinted my eyes and stomped in, sitting in the middle between them.

          "Jerk." I muttered, loud enough for Baekhyun to hear, but he ignored me, his eyes glued onto the screen and I frowned. Aish!

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                   

          The two went around looking for movies to watch as I walked around awkwardly looking at interesting ones to watch. I stopped at one which had my interest.

          "This? You like romance movie?" I heard Daniel's voice as I looked up to find both of them standing beside me.

          My eyebrows went up as I checked Heeyoung's expression. She seemed very pokerface about this.

          "Let's watch this then." I mumbled and walked over to the counter to get the tickets for us three. Daniel left to buy the popcorns and as I kept my wallet, I noticed Heeyoung beside me. *When did she become some sort of ninja? Why is she everywhere nowadays?* I glanced at her and back to taking my tickets. 

          As I took the tickets, I still felt this gaze on me, and as I turned, "Let's go then." Daniel said and I checked if it was Heeyoung who was staring at me but she nodded at Daniel and walked together.

          I looked around but realised there wasn't much of anyone so I pulled my scarf up higher and proceeded into the theater.

          I abruptly stopped in my tracks as Daniel stopped to allow Heeyoung go in first, but I frowned at the action and decided to walk in as though Daniel had stopped for me. I planted my on the seat and happily rested my head on my arms, waiting for the movie to start.

          "Jerk." Heeyoung muttered purposely as she sat right next to me. I ignored her and kept my eyes to the screen.

          The movie went on about this lover fight until the guy held onto the girl and roughly kissed her, and the very next moment, clothes were flung around and I turned slightly to glance at Heeyoung who had her eyes wide and blinking at the scene.

          "Are you feeling uncomfortable about this scene?" I asked.

          "Huh?" She turned to me with a shocked expression, "No!" She laughed and I gave her an amused smile, not really believing her.

          "Sure..." I mumbled and returned back to the scene where it was getting slightly more intensed.

          "Lend me your scarf!" I suddenly felt a big tug at my scarf and I almost choked.

          I coughed and turned over, "What was that?" I groaned as I rubbed my neck.

          "I.. Cold! Tsk!" She said and pushed my face back to the screen, "When is this going to end?" Heeyoung mumbled, barely audible from the loud moans coming from the movie.

          "You do know the movie is rated for a reason right?" I asked as I glanced over. 

          "Shut up! I was just wondering!" She hissed and I turned back, hiding my smile from her. She was just so adorable, cuddled up in my scarf with a little pout.

          I ended up staring at her from instead of the slightly rated scene, "Hey, it ended." Heeyoung looked at me with a surprised look.

          "You have been staring?" Heeyoung hissed.

          I shrugged, "Well, kind of. I was afraid you would disappear into the dark." I joked.

          Heeyoung said nothing more and returned back to the movie. The movie soon ended happily and the lights went back on and I hurriedly snatched my scarf back. 

          "Wow, that was one heck of a great movie." Someone commented in front as I quickly wrapped my scarf around neck, covering a part of my face.

          "Heeyoung, you're cold?" Daniel asked as he quickly takes out his jacket.

          I frowned slightly and stopped wrapping my scarf around my neck, "It's okay, Heeyoung take-"

          "No." She stopped me and took Daniel's happily, "Thank you." She thanked Daniel. I frowned. 

 

My P.O.V

                 

          "Hey, it ended." Baekhyun said and I sneaked a peek and indeed it ended.

          "You have been staring?" My eyes widdened slightly as I felt heat creeping up my cheeks.

          He shrugged, "Well, kind of. I was afraid you would disappear into the dark." He smiled, I quickly turned away from Baekhyun and kept my eyes at the movie but my mind was all messed up already.

          I can't believe Baekhyun had been staring at me while I was being so disgusted and innocent at the scene! Honestly, they were touching each other all over and and I can't help but think of the night at our honeymoon.

          I blushed red and I couldn't bear to watch it anymore. I have honestly never watched this kind of things before and the only time I had touched and was touched by was by Baekhyun and it was because I was slightly drunk! It's so embarrassing!

          And honestly, his scarf which had his scent on wasn't helping a single bit but I couldn't help but get tangled all around the scarf.  

          I suddenly felt a tug and I snapped out, "Wow, that was one heck of a great movie." Someone in front of us commented and stretched. I looked up and realised the lights were all on and Baekhyun had already snatched his scarf back.

          I gulped, still feeling flustered about the scene and the thoughts in my head. "Heeyoung, you're cold?" Daniel asked as he stared at Baekhyun who is hurriedly wrapping the scarf around his neck. I smiled awkwardly as he quickly takes out his jacket.

          "It's okay, Heeyoung take-" Baekhyun hurriedly tries to take out his scarf again.

          "No." I mumbled and turned to Daniel, "Thank you." I glanced back at Baekhyun, was he being retarded? That was almost suicide. In this freaking crowded place and in this kind of movie he's going to reveal he's here? No way. As much as I want that freaking scarf around my neck. I can't and won't. 

          We then stood up and left the theater too. 

          "Where do you want to eat for dinner?" Daniel asked as we stepped out.

          I shrugged, "Anything."

          He thought about it, "Japanese?" I thought, hmmm, not to my liking.... I shook my head, "Chinese?" I thought and shook my head again.

          "How about sea-a-dine?" Baekhyun suddenly asked. 

          I brightened up, "Yes!" I snapped my fingers. Exactly what I want. 

          "Sea-a-dine?" Daniel asked with a confused look. 

          After a really frustrated Baekhyun giving directions to the restuarant to a really confused Daniel, we finally arrived at the freaking sea-a-dine and it was getting really late.

          "The queue is long..." Daniel blinked.

          Baekhyun smirked, "Reservations under Mr. Byun." He said and the waitress gave him a shy smile.

          "Neh, please come with me." I almost gagged.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V
                                   

          I smirked as I proudly walked over, obviously I would have made reservations beforehand, "Reservations under Mr. Byun." I said and the waitress smiled shyly, leading me to the table.

          "The same table?" Heeyoung mumbled as she stared at it. I nodded.

          "Hm?" Daniel asked.

          Heeyoung laughed, "Nothing nothing." 

          I took the same seat as before and Daniel took a seat next to her, and we placed our orders and relaxed, "The view here is really beautiful." Daniel commented, "Damn, I wished I had my camera with me now."

          Heeyoung laughed, "It is right? Too bad!" I smiled as Heeyoung gazed at the place and I took off my scarf as this area was a private area, "Here, in case you get cold." I handed it to her and she took it. 

 

Daniel's P.O.V 
                            

          I stared at Baekhyun with a frown as he handed her the scarf. I don't really have a good feeling about this, I really need to ask about their relationship already. I really have to.

          "Um, exactly, what is the relationship between the two of you?" 


 

Almightybling: DUGEU DUGEU DUGEU, IS DANIEL GOING TO FIND OUT THE TRUTHHHHHHHHH??!?!?!!? Hahaha, cliffhanger. XD

And yea guys, gave you some mini Baekhee already. But please hang on because........... HEHEHE. I'm not telling. ;) *EVIL LAUGHTER - The evil author never dies! (Just kidding, just not yet alright?) LOL* 

Oh yea, and um, sadness, I haven't updated in awhile eh? I was like waiting for the DB to come back the entire time not anymore, didn't expect it to take so long actually, but nevermind. Anyway, took a long break from writing and feels good. HEH. LOL.