30

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 30 -  Come clean (Advisable to listen to Hyorin's 'I choose to love you' Not yet...)


My P.O.V

                   

          "Um, exactly, what is the relationship between the two of you?" I coughed, and took a drink, looking at Baekhyun for help. I honestly don't know what to tell him!

          "Actually we're..." I pretended to think of a word as I kicked Baekhyun and awkwardly took a sip of water.

          "We're married." Baekhyun suddenly said and I coughed.

          Daniel stared at us for a moment, "This isn't true right?"

          I looked at Daniel, "It.. is." I bit my lips as I looked at him, he looked ing hurt.

          "I-I have to go. I just- I got to go." He said and stood up, getting away hurriedly. 

          "Dan-"

          "Don't." Baekhyun said as he held onto my wrist.

          I looked at him, "But.."

          "He'll be better if you let him think now." I sighed and sat down.

          Honestly, Daniel have been a really great friend that and I actually managed to keep my ness down when I'm with him. I don't know what but his charms or something made me better after I hanged out and talked to him. But then again, he seems to never give me a chance to be y to him or sort. I can't believe that I'm actually feeling worried about this right now. But I should've known, he probably liked me.

          "Come on, he'll be fine." Baekhyun said and I sighed again, pulling the scarf closer to me and the waitress came with the food we ordered and just like the previous time, I lost my appetite to eat.

          "Are you done?" I asked as I pushed my plate of food away.

          "Yea, but you barely ate.." Baekhyun said.

          I shook my head, "It's okay." I said and stood up. I need to actually think a bit for now.

          We both then left the restuarant while Baekhyun looked around for a cab, "Baek, I think you'll go home first okay?" 

          "What? Why?" Baekhyun gave me a confused look.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                    

(Click to play here)

          "What? Why?" I asked, is she going to go over to Daniel's or some sort? 

          "I just want to walk at the beach, clear some thoughts and stuff.."

          I sighed, "I'm coming with you okay?"

          She gave me a look and I gave her a look back, "Okay okay." She finally gives up.

          "Where?" I asked.

          She smiled and pointed to the beach, "Just there." 

          She walked slowly as the cold wind blew the both of us, and her dress was almost flying. I stood slightly behind her and held her by her shoulders as we both walked closer to the beach. She looked around and sat down.

          "Do you always like look for this kind of sceneries places to think or such?" I asked and she nodded as she spreaded her arms out to the cold wind.

          "It feels good. The sounds of the sea, the wind, and the beautiful scenery, it's like a piece of art." She said and smiled.

          I looked at her and adjusted my scarf around her, "You like sceneries and stuff like that alot? Just like the museum?" I asked.

          She nodded, "Mm, the museum was when I was small, I remember how much I felt lost and insecured but everytime I saw artworks and beautiful sceneries they calm me down a lot. They make me feel safe and secure." 

          I smiled, I didn't know she had a deeper side like this. I felt great that she was actually telling me all these. Although Daniel and Kimbum may know that she likes museum but I guess I'm the only one who knows why right?

          "Am I the only who knows?" 

          "Mmm?"

          "Am I?" I asked.

          She looked at me and laughed, "Mmm." She then gently shook her head and let her arms spread out again, but then ended up with a little sigh again.

          "Still thinking about Daniel?" I asked.

          She turned to me, "Yea, I should've known you know? I was being y all the way I met him at first but he always tried to keep it all in and always tried to let me have my way. I shouldn't have led him on by going on a date with him." Then I felt a light weight at my shoulders. I turned to see her gazing at me.

          *Heeyoung ah, don't I do that too? I know I may get angry at you but it was because you really were too much...*

          "It's okay Heeyoung ah." I said and smiled at her.

 

My P.O.V

                    

          I gently let my head on Baekhyun's shoulders, and it added on to the sense of security I have here. It feels so darn good. I gazed at him tenderly as I smiled.

          "It's okay Heeyoung ah." And that was all I needed to hear. That it was okay, that it's alright.

          I smiled, "I can't help it you know? Daniel is such a good friend." 

          "What about me, am I a good husband?" He asked as he laid his head on mine and I felt my heart skip when he said and did that.

          I bit my lips as I tried to be pokerface, "You...? Not really." I joked.

          "Eh?" He said, jerking up.

          I gave him a face, "Look. You don't even let me lie on your shoulders properly." I joked.

          "EH?!" He frowned and suddenly grabbed me.

          "Ahhh!" I screamed, not expecting him to lay my head on his laps.

          "Does this feel better?" He asked as I looked at him as he looked down. *Those eyes, those lips, that smile...*

          I felt heat creeping up and I quickly looked away, "Better." I tried to say as nonchantly as possible.

          He gave out a big sigh, "Heeyoung-ah. Look up." He said and I looked up.

          The sky was beautiful, filled with twinkling stars and a beautiful big full moon. "Waaaa..." I said as I looked up.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                   

          "Waaaa..." She muttered as her hands reached up, as though she could touch them.

          I looked up, "Do you see that really big star?" I asked.

          She looked around, "Eh?"

          My head hovered over hers, "Now you see?"

          "Aisssh!" She mumbled and flicked my forehead, "So conceited." I smiled, at least she's feeling better right?

          "Heeyoung ah, don't get mad okay? But I really have this big question for you ever since the honeymoon." I said and I realised she was blushing really hard as she avoided my gaze, "Heeyoung?"

          "Ne-Neh?" She stuttered. Now she's even stuttering?

          "What are you thinking? Why are you suddenly stuttering?" I asked.

          "I swear it was under the influence of alcohol, I didn't really mean to touch-"

          I shook my head in amusement, "Heeyoung, you naughty little girl." I swept her hair away, "I'm just wondering why you could be so sweet and nice in private but you always want to be the ?"

          She stopped and her eyes seemed to lost their 'light' for a moment, "Because of a girl Jieun." She started as she gazed at me. I played with the scarf and held it in place around her as the wind was blowing all over, "She was my one and only best friend whom I loved next to Yoomi and my parents. But I kept scolding her whenever she did something wrong and everyone viewed me as the . I gave up since, since everyone viewed me that way, I didn't see the point." 

          I smiled and touched her cheeks, I don't know why, but I'm just so extremely touchy with her right now. I can't stand it. It's like an overflowing of innocence and beauty and.... love. 

          "Then why when you're with me, you actually open up so much?"

          She smiled as she looked at me in the eyes, the 'light' going back into her eyes, "Maybe it's because, just like Daniel, you gave your best and tried not to judge me all the time. Even though I was a you always somehow brought some joy into my life. You managed to break my walls down.. My, I don't know man." She laughed.

          I smiled, "Thank you, Heeyoung-ah."

          "Eh?" She laughed.

          "It's touching." I laughed.

          She laughed and sat up but just then, I looked down to gaze at her and I realised we're so close. Too close.

 


Almightybling: DUGEU DEGEU DEGEU!!!! 

HINT FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT - EVIL AUTHOR STILL EXIST. STILL ISN'T DEAD!!!! KEKEKEKEKE. BYE NOW!! TATAS. XD XD

oh right OTL, I have exams coming up soon, updates will not be as often I guess.. TT CRIES. I HOPE I PASS MY YEAR AND NOT GET STUCKED AND REPEAT....