23

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

 

Note (please take sometime and read it please!)

 

Almightybling:

 

          okay, um, guys. I actually am not really on a hiatus, but the thing is, my ideas are getting messed up in my head. And I feel extremely frustrated. Plus, I looked through a bit of the story and realised I need to reorganise how the events go from one point to the other. A recent idea came up and I just thought I would push that idea to an earlier event. Therefore, a lot of rearranging needs to be done. Like really a lot. Because I have actually wrote chapters beforehand, and I have to check if they link to one another and change the details.

 

          And it frustrates me that I'm getting confused with how Heeyoung and Baekhyun is feeling. I don't know how and why, but I forgot how Heeyoung was supposed to be a big because as the chapters go on, I keep forgetting and other stuffs. I got confused with how Heeyoung feels towards Baekhyun and how Baekhyun feels for Heeyoung so I need really need to reorganise a lot of things and how I write my chapters. 

 

           And I honestly thought for a long while before coming to this decision but I thought it's only good for me to rearrange and stuff without getting too stressed, because as I said, I hate re-reading what I wrote to check gramma etc, but now I have to re-read everything to be able to know what's going on again (I think I got too ahead with myself with the future chapters that I forgot what exactly goes on here.) 
 

 

          I sincerely apologise and hope all readers give me sometime to reorganise and edit. I promise I'll try to make it fast and update soon. Meanwhile you guys might keep seeing that I updated because I would be editting things and stuff.

 

          Please give me sometime!

 

 

OTL, as I reply all of your comments I feel so... depressed and disappointing. I'll work hard! Please understand! >< 

 

 


NOTE

 

Almightybling: Guys! I'm done with editing my future chapter works and I want to thank you all readers for waiting. ;) And those who encouraged me and spurred me on. I'm grateful! I really am! And today is EXO's 100 day. Kyaaaaaaaaaa. <3 ;3 And, there goes, the hiatus and undergoing edit title. STRIPPP OFF. NO MORE. ;D

 

 


 

Chapter 23 - Sick


My P.O.V

              

          I walked around the shopping mall having my retail therapy but the thing was that despite having so many retail therapies these few days, it still isn't helping. I'm still mad at Baekhyun. He has actually been pretty okay to me these few days, but I'm not okay. I hate how I made so much efforts to only be wasted, to be thrown away like nothing. I don't need or want an apology from him, I don't know what I want. I just freaking hate him.

          I actually found out from Sehun that that night he left was actually because Minhee's grandma was in the hospital. I know I should be more big-hearted and let it go. But I can't, the fact I was begging for him to stay, but he still went out to look for Minhee.

          "Ouch!" I shrieked as I bumped onto someone, snapping me out of my trance.

          "Sorry!" I looked up and my brows raised.

          "Daniel?"

          "Heeyoung? Wow, you're actually here! Alone?" He asked, I nodded boredly. "Me too! Wanna shop together? I was act-"

          "It's okay, I don't think we're shopping on the same things anyway." I said and was about to walk away until my phone rang, "Hello?"

          "Heeyoung, could you come over to the studio at ... right now? We need help." I recognise the voice to be Baekhyun's manager's.

          I frowned, why and how am I like some helper? Does my phone number looks like some hotline people advertise? "No, I'm not free right now."

          "Please it's important!"

          "What is it about?" I questioned.

          "Baekhyun, he is sick."

          "Well, then he better have his bone broken or sitting on the wheelchair already." Then I hung up. Yes, he better have his on the wheelchair for me to go over and get his ing home.

          I looked up to find Daniel staring at me, I stared at him. "What?" I asked.

          "Nothing.." He commented and awkwardly rubbed his neck. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the mall to get a cab. "You need a ride?" Daniel suddenly asked, surprising me.

          "You're still here?" I asked and he awkwardly smiled. I sighed, "Yes, I need a ride."

          The car ride was pretty much quiet as he knew where the studio was and there wasn't anything much to talk about until he suddenly asked, "Sorry for being nosy, but the guy in your house.."

          I frowned slightly at the mention of Baekhyun but answered anyway, "What about him?"

          "Is he um in some idol group? You know, um.. EXO!" He said and smiled.

          I awkwardly looked at him, "Um, yes."

          "I saw him in the TaeTiSeo's Twinkle! No wonder he's so familiar!" He said and smiled happily.

          I gave him a look and but he didn't noticed and continued talking a bit about EXO and Baekhyun from the music video and I merely nodded at some sentences.

          "Um... Is he's your boyfriend?" He suddenly asked.

          "Um.. Oh! We're here!" I ignored his question and removed my seatbelt, "Thanks for the ride." And with that, I hopped out of the car.

          "Oh! Er, my pleasure."

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                  

          I sighed as I touched my forehead again. Because of the 'summer themed' photoshoot we just had, I'm currently having fever because they splashed water and stuff. And the thing was that I wasn't allowed to change out for quite some time and eventually fell sick anyway.

          And damn, Heeyoung's still not talking to me. She's damn angry alright. I don't really know how to please her, not that I actually have all the time to stop and please her anyway. I have alot of schedules these days. Tiring. And soon we're going to join the seniors in their SMTOWN concert. Not that I hate it, but I want to at least clear up with Heeyoung first...

          "Didn't I say he better have his in the wheelchair?" I lifted up my arms and opened my eyes to see Heeyoung unhappily looking at me with her arms crossed.

          "I'll leave him in your hands now." Manager said and shook his head slightly and left us alone.

          "Ugh. What the hell is wrong with you? That is so freaking important that I have to stop shopping and get my here?" She asked, I frowned slightly, is shopping really more important? "Get up, aren't I supposed to get you home?"

          "Yea." I weakly answered.

          "Then get up and let's go!" She said and rolled her eyes.

          I got up slowly and felt like the room was spinning for a moment. I closed my eyes as everything out before returning back. I shook my head slightly. 

 

My P.O.V
                

          I was definitely upset about having to see him again. His manager just called me to get him home and left me and got back to the other guys who were in the photoshoot.

          Is he that sick that he can't freaking stand up, that he can't go home by himself? Get a cab! life, it that I have to be here with this ungrateful .

          "Then get up and let's go!" I said unhappily. He said I'm supposed to bring him home but he's still lying there. Well boy, you have to get up! I stared at him unhappily while I waited for him to get up. But he sat then and closed his eyes and opened them again then he shook his head slightly. My eyes widdened slightly.

         I frowned and approached him. "You're heating up!" I shrieked, momentarily forgetting about my anger as my skin came in contact with his body.

          "I'm fine... I think, it's just fever." 

          "Just fever? You know if it's very bad your brain will overheat and you'll become retarded?" I yelled as I stared at him. 

          He gave me a confused look, "Doesn't that only happen to babies?" 

          I gave him a confused stare, "Do you think I know?" I stared at him.

          "I want to go home..." He mumbled as he tried to stand up.

          I quickly rushed over and helped him. I pulled him close, "Of course." I said in a matter-of-fact tone, "Pabo, even if you want to go anywhere else, I'm not allowing you." I whispered under my breath, barely audible for anyone and rolled my eyes.

          I frowned as I tried to get out of the building through the main exit without any cover. 1st, quite a number of fans are gathered here outside. 2nd, Baekhyun is sick. 3rd, Baekhyun is like on me right now, like hugging one another tightly.

          "Ughh..." He mumbled as he grabbed the sleeves of my shirts tightly. 

          "Aish, hold on." I mumbled and placed him on the floor and dialled a number on my phone. "Daniel? Are you still around? Really? Could you come back? I need your help. Thank you." I said and hung up.

          "Who is Daniel?" Baekhyun asked as I helped him up.

          I didn't answer him and brought him to the place where Daniel dropped me off, and shortly Daniel arrives again. "What's wrong?" Daniel asked as he got out of the car to help me with Baekhyun.

          "He's sick. Fever. Sorry about this." I embarrassingly stated. I mean, I barely know him and I already owe him alot, and I kept being a to him. Gosh.

          The car ride was silent and I quickly thanked Daniel and brought Baekhyun back into the house, "That's Daniel?" Baekhyun asked as soon as we got into the house.

          I ignored him again and quickly placed him on the bed, "Shut up and get some rest." I said and hurried out of the room. 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                           

          I stared at the Daniel guy as I recognised him to be the one who brought Heeyoung home that day. I closed my eyes as I felt my head spinning again. 

          What exactly is their relationship right now? In this short period of time I have already seen them together, twice. Twice. And I don't seem to see any connection between the two of them! They don't even seem comfortable as friends. Ugh, my head.

          "We're here." The guy cheerfully said to Heeyoung. Heeyoung smiled back and thanked him before getting me out of the car. "I'll help you." He said and I felt the other side of my arms being lifted up as well.

          "Bye and thanks again." Heeyoung said and he went off shortly. Heeyoung dragged me in and closed the door with her legs. I leaned into her for more support.

          "That's Daniel?" I asked as my head fell on her shoulder. But she ignored me and before I know it I was on my bed.

          "Shut up and get some rest." She said and went out again.

          I closed my eyes but kept myself awake, waiting for her to come back. "You'll come back right?" I whispered. I don't know why but I'm holding on to this hope that she will come in and take care of me. But after a long time she still didn't come back and my eyes soon closed and I fell asleep.

 

My P.O.V

                  

          "Pail pail pail, bucket bucket where are you?" I mumbled as I looked around the room. I sighed as I realised the house seemed rather messy too. Mental note to get someone to clean up or something soon.

          "Oh!" I said as I found a blue pail. I then found some towels. I filled the pail with water, but stopped. "Maybe I should boil some hot water and mix... that might be good right?" I asked. I honestly don't know. I don't ever take care of people. How am I supposed to know if hot water would be better?

          "Aish, I'll boil some water then." I mumbled and made water. While waiting for the water to boil, I went around the house looking for anything that could be used. 

          I couldn't find any though, but nevermind. I headed back into the room quietly. "Aish, this is not going to work if you wrap the blankets all around." I switched on the air-con and stared at Baekhyun worriedly before heading out for the water again.

          I came back shortly with the pail/bucket filled with warm water and a towel. I squeezed the towel to the possible driest I could do, "Damn my hands hurt. They better not come up with blisters." I grumbled unhappily. 

          I wiped Baekhyun's face and neck, "Ah right!" I remembered we need thermometers. I squeezed the towel again and folded it nicely, placing it on Baekhyun's forehead and headed out to look for a thermometer. 

          "I remember I have one...." I mumbled and eventually found it in one of the cupboards. I rushed back into the room and poked the thermomether into Baek's mouth.

          "Aigoo.. 39.6 degree celcius? This isn't good." I mumbled and I continued to think of ideas to get rid or lower the temperature.

          "Ah!" I snapped, upon remembering what my mum did to Yoomi that time when she had fever, I stared at him for a moment, "Not like I never seen it before." Then I took off his shirt.

          "Heeyoung? What are you doing?" Baekhyun woke up and asked me weakly.

          I blushed a little as I felt awkward and hot, "Nothing. Shut up and close your eyes." I mumbled and went out to take another towel to clean his body. I smiled a little as I saw him bundled up in the blankets after his clothes was off.

          "Here." I pulled the blankets off and placed the warm towel on his body. I started cleaning his body from his body to his arms. Then I went to the wardrobe and got a fresh new clothes and changed for Baekhyun. 

          I then went out again, "Now... now what? Now... food!" I mumbled then I frowned, "No, I'm not cooking anything for that idiot ever again. NEVER." But I soon softened up and went to the kitchen searching for kimchi. I need kimchi with the congee. Plain but oh well. I'm not going to do anything like a table of food for that idiot again. Hmmp!

          After stirring it alot and finally getting the bowl of congee, I got the kimchi and went into the room. "Baekhyun ah..." I shook him.

          "Mmm." He turned away from me.

          I pulled him, "Get up and eat something."

          "No..." He grumbled, "Go away." I glared at him and my eyes squinted. You idiot.

          "Get up!" I yelled and forcefully pulled him up.

          "Heeyoung?" He stared at me.

          I rolled my eyes, "Ah." I said and placed the spoon in front of him.

          He smiled slightly and happily ate it. I bit my lips from smiling. "It's really good." Baekhyun complimented after he finished.

          I turned away with the bowl in my hands, "Of course." I said nonchantly and proudly, but in fact, I was smiling in glee.