28

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 28 - Maybe two isn't better than one


Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                  

          I woke up from the slight shufflings and talking of someone, "Uh? Yea, I'm getting down soon." I opened one of my eyes to see Heeyoung smiling from the phonecall, "Yea. Mm, bye!"

          I got up, stretched and yawned, "Where are you going?" I asked.

          She glanced at me as she put on her earrings, "Out."

          I frowned, is she going to not tell me anything again? I squinted my eyes at her, "I want to go too."

          She spun around, "What?" 

          After having a mini arguement with her, she finally gave up and allowed me to follow since her friend she was going with said it was okay. I wonder who...

          "Are you done?" Heeyoung rolled her eyes and sighed.

          I checked myself in the mirror again, pulled my beanie lower and wrapped the scarf around my neck, "All done!" I smiled at her.

          She shook her head, "What's up with all the covering. It's casual attire, Baekhyun." She mumbled but nonetheless said nothing more. Well, I have to cover up!

          "Daniel!" She waved happily and I squinted my eyes at him.

          He smiled, "Hey Baekhyun!"

          I pulled my scarf higher and slot my hands into my jean's pocket, with only a nod to acknowledge him, I entered the car and took the backseat thinking Heeyoung would too. But however, she took the front seat and chatted happily with him while they made inside jokes and I sat there staring and sulking.

          "Hey, we're here." I looked out to find a huge looking museum.

          Heeyoung hurriedly got down and before I knew it, she was already missing from the both of us. "Where did she go?" I mumbled as I got out the car.

          Daniel laughed, "She loves the museum. She said it before so I thought I might as well bring her here for our first date."

          *A DATE?!*

          "Come on, let's go. We don't want to lose her." Daniel chuckled as he pulled me slightly.

          I was awestrucked by all the abstract paintings and models of items. "Beautiful isn't this?" Daniel looked at amusement as he stared at a model of a unicorn(?).

          "I like this too." Heeyoung rubbed her chin as she stared at it. *And where did you come from?*

          Daniel nodded, "Great minds think alike." He laughed. *My .*

          "Ah!" Heeyoung mumbled as she knocked onto someone as she spun around. We both turned to look.

          "Fancy meeting you here Heeyoung. I see, you still like the museums?" He asked. I frowned. *WHY DOES EVERYONE KNOW HEEYOUNG LIKES TO FREAKING VISIT A MUSEUM BUT NOT ME?*

          "Oh. It's you." She muttered as she shot him a look of uninterest, "Fancy meeting you here too." Heeyoung's mode was back.

          "I say, why don't we relive our days and go on a date?" He asked, totally oblivious that the both of us were there.

          Heeyoung scoffed, "I say, why don't we relive our days of not knowing one another?"

          The guy laughed, "Still y as ever."

          Heeyoung rolled her eyes and walked off. Both me and Daniel glanced at one another as the guy continued to follow Heeyoung.

          "Come on, Heeyoung. Let's just-"

          "Excuse me, I think you're interrupting our date." Daniel stepped up and held Heeyoung by her shoulders. I frowned as I walked over and merely nodded.

          The guy however laughed, "You? I don't think Heeyoung will like someone like you. Grow up, she's just playing around with you." He laughed at Daniel and I clenched my fist slightly, "And who are you?" He turned to me.

          "I'm-" 

          "Some covered up alien?" He laughed. I clenched my fist tightly, controlling my anger.

          "What exactly do you want Kimbum?" She glared at him.

          He laughed, "Now we're talking. Just like I said before, relive our days of us dating again." He said with a huge sly smile. *Dating?* 

          Heeyoung rolled her eyes at him, "I don't have all day." 

          "It's okay. The museum works well, I'm just lonely and looking for some companion." He pulled Heeyoung by her waist and my jaws tighten and my fist clenched.

          "Y-"

          Daniel grabbed me and shook his head, "Might as well, the museum is going to be quick anyway."

 

My P.O.V

                   

          I honestly don't understand why Baekhyun is coming along. He should be practicing or something, plus I didn't want him to know I liked museums! He'll probably now find me like some sort of weird that- Aish!

          However, upon arriving at the museum, all those thoughts were gone and all I wanted to was to get inside the museum. I love museums just as much as I love sceneries. To me, they are a sense of art. Such an unexplainable artwork.

          Upon realising I got too ahead of myself, I quickly backtracked to Baekhyun and Daniel.

          "Beautiful isn't it?" Daniel pointed out to a unicorn which had tears in its eyes. I glanced at Baekhyun who was looking at the artwork boredly. Damn it, I knew he shouldn't come! He's going to be all bored!

          "I like this too." I smiled forgetting about Baekhyun, it was just so abstract and beautiful. 

          Daniel laughed, "Great minds think alike!"

          I shook my head in amusement and turned away, wanting to look for more beautiful artworks to only bump into Kimbum, a fling I had back in high school. I had to control my pokerface from turning into a face of disgust.

          "Fancy meeting you here Heeyoung. I see, you still like the museums?" He asked.

          "Oh. It's you." I simply muttered, hoping it would not lead into any conversation.

          "I say, why don't we relive our days and go on a date?" He asked happily, not even noticing the two guys.

          I scoffed, what?  "I say, why don't we relive our days of not knowing one another?"

          His face turned into one with amusement, "Still y as ever." I rolled my eyes at the statement and walked off. 

          However, he continued to pester me and Daniel stepped up, "Excuse me, I think you're interrupting our date." Daniel confidently spoke up but I mentally slapped myself.

          "You? I don't think Heeyoung will like someone like you. Grow up, she's just playing around with you." Kibum laughed at Daniel and I rolled my eyes. He had been freaking slapped in my head for about 10 times already. "And who are you?" He turned to Baekhyun.

          "I'm-" Baekhyun tried to probably introduce himself.

          "Some covered up alien?" He mocked as he laughed, I frowned as I freaking stabbed him in my head.

          Not being able to keep up with his nonsense anymore, I got straight to the point, "What exactly do you want Kimbum?"

          "Now we're talking. Just like I said before, relive our days of us dating again." He smiled happily. *Still as playful as ever.* 

          "I don't have all day." He assured me it was fine and before I knew it, I was in his arms, getting dragged around the museum as we both admired the artworks.

          Finally, we arrived at the end of the museum, "Damn, Heeyoung maybe we could get hooked up sometime?" He joked.

          I rolled my eyes, "Maybe you should get hooked up with some fisherman. Now please excuse me."

          He shrugged, "All back to you, whoever you are." He said to Daniel with a bored yet amused face as he got to his car.

 

 Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                    

          I glanced at the Kimbum guy again as I stepped out of the car. He smirked and shrugged as he waved goodbye to Heeyoung with two fingers. I frowned at the sight.

          "So, where are we going next?" I asked as I got into the car.

          Heeyoung glanced at me through the rear mirror, "I forgot to ask you, don't you have any practice or anything today?" 

          I frowned slightly but quickly returned back to a bored face, "I don't have anything today. Sorry if you're disappointed." I mumbled as I sat back into the seat unhappily. She didn't have to made it so clear she wanted me away!

          "I'm not disappointed or anything. Don't stuff words into my mouth." Heeyoung glared at me, "Just don't come telling me you're bored later or anything because we're going to have lunch and watch movie now." Heeyoung rolled her eyes.

          "Come on, don't quarrel." Daniel awkwardly tried to break us up.

 

Daniel's P.O.V

                            

          I glanced back and forth through the rear mirror as I saw how the both of them fought.

          It almost seemed like a couple's quarrel... I cringed slightly at the thought but forced myself to not think, "Come on, don't quarrel." I tried to sound as nonchant as possible. 

 


 

Almightybling: Oh yea, due to the web's problems, I haven't updated in a long while, actually many of the other authors too I think. I lost the comments and subscribers. T_T I wonder if it's coming back. I'm so lazy to reply the comments too, but I'll reply again. Whatever... :P And most of you might have read this chapter before already because it was posted before the net went down... 

I hope this thing get back up soon and I get my data back or I won't be able to continue writing. I need the dataaaaa. But oh well, I can't chase the moderator or the web owner. He has a life too.

PLUS, TOUCHING STORY- 

He actually made this website for his girlfriend at first! (I heard his gf has passed away already) But he's still working hard in keeping this net up. And recently some nut bonker idiot read some rated stuff here or something and told his/her parent. Then the mother is now sueing Jason. LIKE WUT...............?

Ack, complications. All the best for him. FIGHTING. ;)

 

And ohoh! I saw a tweet thing down there and I checked it out and hahah, someone tweeted about this story. AWWWWWW! So niceeeeeeeeee. ;) But Idk who are you ><|| OTL

 

 

Aw, Lay is so cute. XD 

What is Chen doing? So adorableeee. XD 

 

cr: to owners

 

Anyway............ Have you seen Teentop's Be ma girl? Damn, I didn't like it...... AT FIRST. BUT NOW IT'S LIKE SO HOOK ONTO ME. BE MA GIRL WOULD YOU BE MA GIRL? HAHAHAHA

 

Yeap, I got hooked till I made a gif. Gahhh, so cute. >o<

 

 

Edit; Oh god, now the chapters are automatically rated M because of the langague. AIGOOOOOOOOOOOOO. >< 

edit again; OTL. Seems like I can remove the [M]. HEHE.