51

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 51 - Tears


 

My P.O.V

                      

           Everyone's face fell upon hearing my words, "Wh-What?" My mother managed to utter.

           "Unnie... why?" My sister's big doe eyes stared into mine as she climbed into my embrace.

           I smiled as I hugged her, "I missed you." I uttered as I placed a kiss on her head.

           "Tch, for someone who loves Yoomi so much, you're really a contradicting ." Chunji scoffed as he shook his head.

           I snapped over, my eyes throwing daggers at him, "Shut up." I hissed.

           "Heeyoung, what do you mean by you don't want the child?" Baekhyun's mother asked, as she blinked. She was horrified.

           I looked away, "I-Can we not talk about this now?" I looked up, staring into my mother's and father's eyes, hoping they would get the message and leave me alone by hopefully diverting this topic away.

           "What do you mean by not now? Then when?! This is a child, a life we're talking about!" My mother snapped, her brows furrowed.

           I sighed inwardly, and I thought she would actually be able to help. I turned away from her and Yoomi's soft hair down. When did Yoomi even grow so big?

           "Why don't we just leave?" L.Joe suddenly spoke up and all our eyes snapped over to him. "I think it's better to leave her alone now. The doctor said she needed rest anyway, I didn't expect this so..." He trailed off slightly, looking over to Chunji before the two stood up, "We'll be outside then, see you later, Hee." He said and simply like this, the two left.

           I glanced at the others whose eyes followed the two, before meeting my mother's eyes again. I couldn't seem to identify her expression, but she sighed loudly before leaving, and soon, the others left.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                    

           I hurriedly paid the cab driver before dashing out of the cab. I felt scared, I felt nervous, I felt- I didn't know what exactly I was feeling, but it wasn't good. It felt really bad, my stomach churned and knots were seemingly tied against my racing, nervous, anxious heart.

           "What is the room number for Park Heeyoung?" I asked as I gasped, panting for air.

           The nurse did a double take before smiling and taking her own sweet time to check, "Please, hurry up!" I couldn't help but snap.

           She jumped, "Roo- Room 506. Level 5." She said before I dashed off again.

           I repeatedly pressed onto the lift which seemed to be taking forever to come, "Aish!" I grumbled as I punched the buttons again while glancing up every now and then to check which floor the lift is at.

           After what seemed like forever, the lift arrived, and I took no time rushing in and clicking for level 5, not even bothering to open the door again for those who arrived a little later.

           I rushed out immediately and it wasn't long before I saw my brother with Yoomi and Heeyoung's father buying them snacks, "Appa, He- How is Heeyoung?" I asked, still breathless.

           His eyes seemed to be filled with sadness as it reaches mine and I felt the knots in my body pull themselves tighter, "She's fine." He suddenly announce and I felt all my sense regain.

           I suddenly felt aware that I was breathless, that I was tired. "What? Where is she?" I asked.

           Yoomi cold hands then held onto mine, "Oppa, did you make unnie angry?" She asked, her eyes filled with confusion.

           I felt speechless as I stared right back at her, "I don't know." I answer truthfully.

           She however gave me an angelic smile in return, "I believe oppa will make everything right though. You will right?" She smiled.

 

My P.O.V 

                      

           After everyone left the room, million of thoughts whirled in my mind. It didn't seem to be as serious a week ago when I found out. But now that everyone knows, I feel even more burdened.

           But again, I can't let this child in me just go like that too... can I?

           I sighed out loud. I don't know. I don't know what I should do. I feel confused. I feel- I don't know what I feel. It's just so complicated and all.

           Just because I can't do it, I'm going to let this child go? I can't be so selfish right? And what if I can't conceive next time because- well touch wood, but what if something happens? 

           And what about Baekhyun? How would he feel?

           I know I have almost absolutely no rights to choose to do this all by myself, and even with Baekhyun's agreement, this is way too cruel. But I really aren't ready.

           It isn't all just about Baekhyun's little thing out there with the trainee. It's just... I'm too conf-

           "Heeyoung?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Baekhyun all sweating and nervous as he stood right in front of me.

           And I immediately felt the guilt eating me up but another feeling stirred in me, I was afraid. I was afraid I would lose him the moment I tell him what I've been thinking.

           "Bae-"

           "Sh..." He shuts me up with a little hiss of whisper, "I don't know what happened. I don't know why you chose this descision, but I can only say, I absolutely don't agree with it, okay?" He whispered tenderly.

           I blinked in shock as I heard him utter, so he knows. "But- if you really don't want it then.. I guess.." He utters softly before I felt him nuzzling into my neck as he took in a deep breathe before I felt something wet slip down.

           Tears.

           "Did I do something wrong?" He asked, his voice soft.

           I froze as soon as he asked, "Baekhyun..." I called out softly and he nodded, "Yoonji." I uttered.

           He pulled away as he forced himself to smile a little, "You don't have to worry about these Hee. Please." He requested, "Trust me." His eyes sincere as the tears slowly slipped off his eyes again, "I already told her I'm never going to be with her and stuff like this. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." He said as he trembled, "I just didn't want you to worry."

           And simply like this, my tears too fell. 

 


 

Almightybling: Short double update then... HAHAHA. To make up for the long time that I haven't updated? :p

Ps. Yoonji is the stoooooooooooopid trainee. HAHAHA. ~_~