41

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 41 - They know (LOL, I don't know what to name this chapter too. SIGH SIGH)

 


My P.O.V

                    

           "Yah! Hurry let's go!" Suho suddenly stopped by the door as Chanyeol avoided our gaze and walked into the room. Suho looked at us before I saw his eyes trailing slightly down to the plaster on my neck. **

           "To where?" Baekhyun asked.

           "We have schedules and we're all running late! Hurry!" Suho said before he too rushed into his room to get his things.

           Baekhyun blinked for a moment before his eyes shot up, "Oh right!" He yelped and hurriedly ran over to ransack his wardrobe while I awkwardly stood there.

           "Erm, Heeyoung, could you go out for us to change? We're kind of in a hurry now." Chanyeol requested as I nodded blankly and made my way out.

           I made my way to my bag and fished out my mirror and let my hands trailed over my neck to check if there was any visible hickeys, and unfortunately, there was one. I looked up and realised no one was out yet so I hurriedly fished for my make up bag. I ran through it and took out my BB cream and tore off the plaster but before I could apply my BB cream, Kai screamed for the rest of them to get out, causing me to drop my BB cream.

           Flustered, I hurriedly dove to the floor to get it so I could apply the BB cream hurriedly now that even my plaster was crushed. "Heeyoung, time to go, do your make up in the van." Baekhyun said as the rest all streamed out hurriedly.

           "But-" Before I could say anything, Baekhyun had already pulled me along with him as Suho locked up the place.

           I gulped uneasily as I tried to hide the hickey as we made our way to the van.

           "Where is manager hyung?" Luhan asked as he glanced around, he looked over and I let out a little yelp feeling flustered.

           His eyebrows went up as he looked at me, "You okay, Hee-" He stopped as his jaws dropped low, and his hands randomly flew in midair as he tried to touch someone while his eyes locked on me.

           "Kai.. Kai.." He uttered as he finally tapped onto Kai, "Your idea worked." He pointed at me as my eyes widened and I hurriedly ducked behind Baekhyun.

           "Oh, I almost forgot about it." Kai said nonchantly before his eyes widened again, "COME AGAIN?!" His head flew towards me.

           "Baek..." I clutched onto his shirt as he stopped talking to Chanyeol and peered over to me before noticing the three guys who were staring at me hungrily now.

           Kai, Luhan and Sehun's face looked almost ertic and like a pedo as they kept a smile as they approached me.

           "Oh! The van is here!" I yelped as I rushed forward dragging Baekhyun with me as we both hopped into the last seats of the van.

           The three gave a smile as they entered the car but said nothing as I hurriedly took out my BB cream and started applying a huge amount of it on my neck as the journey to their schedule started.

           Baekhyun gave me a look as he stared at me before mouthing, "Sorry about earlier." I merely rolled my eyes playfully and continued applying.

           "You should apply too." I hissed.

           He grinned and whispered, "Do you expect me to apply BB cream all over my chest to my... abs?" He teased.

           I elbowed him and gave him a look, "You have no abs." I laughed.

           "I have abs!" Baekhyun pouted as he huffed unhappily.

           "Aigo aigo," Kai said and we both snapped up to the voice, "I see Heeyoung's so familiar with your body already." Kai laughed.

           "Yah!" I shrieked.

           And for the rest of the journey to the schedule, EXO wouldn't stop teasing me about it, and they even learnt about the hickey after Sehun accidentally squealed about it. These boys.

           "I bet you had fun." Kai said as he got off the van, standing by my side, "You should thank me."

           I glared over, unhappy with all the tease and in fact, ready to freaking stab them, "What?" I shot.

           "Nevermind..." He laughed.

           My phone rang and I diverted my attention away from them as I answered the call while Baekhyun held me by the shoulders and guided me along.

           "Umma?" I asked.

           "Nope! Unnie! It's me!" Yoomi's cheerful voice called out and I smiled upon hearing her smile.

           "Hey, did you have fun yesterday?" I asked.

           "Yesyes!" She answered happily, and I could already imagine her head bobbing up and down as she answered me, "Oh! Unnie ah." She suddenly called out, seemingly less excited than before.

           "Yea?" I asked as Baekhyun led me into a room.

           "So did you become a vampire yet and bite Baekhyun?" She asked.

           My eyes flew wide open as my mouth dropped, "Huh?" I asked, not quite understanding her question, yet having a vague idea of what she's talking about already.

           Baekhyun looked at me, "Anything wrong?" He mouthed.

           I shook my head as I waited for Yoomi to continue, "Aigooo! Our Hee is all grown up already isn't she?" I frowned slightly as I heard my mother's voice ring in the phone, "So you and Baekhyun are already at that stage?" 

           My eyes widened even bigger if possible now, "Umma.. What are you talking about?" I gasped as I clung tightly onto Baekhyun.

           Baekhyun gave me another worried glance before he led me into another room and made me sit before he went to get his make up done, along with the rest.

           "Aigo! Don't be shy Hee-ah. I was so afraid your marriage wouldn't end up good but now that I've heard that it's like this, I'm glad you made this decsion. He's treating you right, right Heeyoung?" I nodded blankly as I felt heat rushing to my cheeks because my assumptions have been confirmed.

           "Ah... yea." I forcefully answered as I tried to think of how and why she also knew. How and why Yoomi also knew, "Umma, I'll talk to you another day about this okay?" I said, "I want to talk to Yoomi."

           "Okay!" My mum said excitedly before some shufflings were heard.

           "Unnie!" My sister's voice called out.

           "Yoomi ah, about yesterday..." I paused, "Who gave you the drinks?"

 

Kai's P.O.V
                         

           We giggled amongst ourselves as we gave glances towards the two who were sitting behind whispering occasionally to one another. I held back my snicker. *Byun Baekhyun, you so owe me.* I stiffled my laughter.

           "You have no abs." I heard Heeyoung laughed at Baekhyun as the rest of us exchanged glances amongst ourselves.

           "I have abs!" Baekhyun whined.

           Hearing this, I really couldn't just sit and watch the two have their little intimate moment anymore, the urge to tease them was so big and the timing was just so right, "Aigo aigo, I see Heeyoung's already familiar with your body already." I laughed.

           Luhan and Sehun clutched onto their tummies tightly as they let out a silent laugh and gave another a clap. I smirked proudly.

           "Yah!" Heeyoung shrieked as I saw a faint blush rush up her cheeks. 

           "What?" I asked, still having fun about this.

           Heeyoung gave me a glare and rolled her eyes before she settled back down in her seat and ignored us, but what fun would that be?

           I nudged Tao, "Aigoo, Tao. Look at your toned stomach." I said as I lifted his clothes up, "Omo! What is this little red thing?"

           Tao looked at me while the Hunhan had already figured out what I was doing, burst into laughter, "What?" He asked, "Where?" Tao looked around his stomach.

           "Here!" I pointed, "Oh." I let out a rather disappointing sound, "It's just lipstick, nothing much. Unlike.. somebody's." I laughed.

           I looked over at Heeyoung who glared hard at the scenery outside the van as it moved before creeping a smile and shaking my head, that girl really has some guilty conscience. Even if they really did have one, she still didn't have to use so much BB cream.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                  

           I glanced over as the makeup artist made my hairstyle and drew my eyeliner. But I couldn't help but seem worried about Heeyoung, why did she seem to be in so much shock just now?

           "What?" I heard Heeyoung gasped, "I knew it, I knew it!" She said before jumping up from the chair, she hung up on the phone immediately and stormed over while I blinked. Did I do-

           She walked past me and walked over to Kai, who was currently playing games on his phone, unaware of the situation.

           "Yah!" She shouted at him and the next thing she did made us all gasp. 

           She pulled Kai by his ear as she gritted her teeth, "Ouch ouch ouch!" Kai winced in pain.

           "Now, care to explain about the drinks you made Yoomi give me last night?"

           


 

Almightybling: I tried really hard to think of EXO's reaction but this was the best I could do. I know it's not all that good but... T_T Oh well. But I do hope it's not disappointing. LESIGH.

Anyway, I'm really really REALLY doing a double update this time. I'll post it once I'm done! ^^ ;)

 

Oh and, Happy late HALOWEEN! I hope you guys enjoyed your treat or trick! (If you actually do celebrate.) ;)