O7

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

 

 

Chapter 7 -  eventful morning



 

My P.O.V

                  

          I snuggled into the arms of Yoomi, it felt so warm and secure. I liked it and Yoomi smells exceptionally nice today. My arms went over her, hugging it too. Yoomi grew up well, hehe, all thanks to you Heeyoung. 

          Then I heard a grunt, hold on hold on. It's deep. My hands explored the back of the body, wait wait wait, Yoomi's body isn't so long! My eyes shot opened and I was staring into a black wife beater. The body..... is a guy's. Guy's... I'm sleeping with a guy.. wait wait wait... My eyes widdened. BAEKHYUN?

          I pushed him really hard and he rolled off the bed. "Ouch! Ugh, Suho, just 5 more minutes." He said and went silent again. 

          "YAH, BYUN BAEKHYUN!" I screamed. He shot up.

          "Heeyoung?" He got up, "What's wrong?" He asked. 

          "What's wrong? You freaking slept on the bed with me. WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION." I screamed. And I pulled the teddy up, "And didn't I throw this away to that far end of the room last night? Why the hell?" I shrieked.

          "Stop being so dramatic, not like we did anything." He yawned, "I love teddy, she's adorable." He said and snatched it away from my arms. He hugged teddy and went into the bathroom with it. 

          I blinked, did he just-? THAT JERK.

          "Noona, is something wrong?" I looked up to see the creepy aeygo guy staring at me.

          "Ahhh!" I screamed and used the pillow and smacked it on his head, "WHO SAID YOU COULD ENTER? GET THE OUT!" I screamed and pointed to the door. I can't believe this is how I wake up immediately after my wedding. 

          "Yourrrr bein retarde." Baekhyun said with a toothbrush in his mouth.

          "Shut the hell up!" I said and slammed the bathroom door in his face.

          I brushed my teeth and washed my face, "Can I entar? Pluse? Hot!" I heard Baekhyun said outside the door, but I was washing my face, I couldn't just open my eyes and stuff. Okay, I can, but I refuse.

          I heard the door open and he pushed me away a little, then I heard him spitting and rinsing his mouth. I heard the door open again.

          "Yah! Yah! Guide me back to the sink! YAHH!!!" I screamed. Then there was silence, That did not just leave me here!! "Byun Baekhyun you ing little ! Ugh!" I stomped my feet and tried to touch my way back.

          "Relax." I heard someone breathe behind me.

          "Yah Byun Baekhyun!" I shrieked from the shock.

          "Here here." He said and guided me back to the sink. I washed up my face and was ready to lash out at him, but when I opened my eyes, I saw him staring at me through the mirror with a little smile.

          "What?" I asked. 

          "Nothing." He said. I rolled my eyes and forgot about scolding him. I walked the other side and tried to get out but he stopped me.

          "Yah!" I turned back to find him really close to me. He leaned in and hugged me, "Are you mad?" I said and tried to push him off me.

          "No, I just like morning hugs." He said.

          "You're mad!" I shrieked and I grabbed the sides of his wife beater, trying to pry him off me.

          "I am I am." He laughed, "I'm mad that you didn't comment on my videos in youtube when you watch it. And the fact you don't call me oppa."

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                    

          She screamed at me helplessly with her eyes tightly shut. A little smirk was on my face. Time to teaseeeeeeeeeeee. 

          When she was washing her face, I stared at her through the mirror. She got up and I think she was already uncomfortable with my stare. She quickly poceeded to the door but I held the doorknob, not allowing her to go.

          "Yah!" She turned back and her eyes widdened. Probably from the distance we're in now. I clenched my fist a little and tried not to burst out laughing. I quickly pocceeded to hug her and as I hugged her, a huge grin spreaded on my face. Ohmygod, if I held on little while longer, my face would probably cramp. I bit my lips and tried not to laugh. "Are you mad?" She asked.

          "No, I just like morning hugs." I said and my face scrunched up in excitement. This is fun! 

          "You're mad!" She shrieked, I could hear she was a little scared. And the fact that she held the sides of my clothes and tried to pull me off was an example.

          "I am I am." I said and decided to a little more, "I'm mad that you didn't comment on my videos in youtube when you watch it. And the fact you don't call me oppa." Ohmygod, I want- nonono! I need to see her reaction on her face so much right now!! Ohmygod, xiumin should freeze this girl so I can laugh all I want.

          "What?" She asked, her grip loosening a little.

          "How did you feel when you see my videos? Did you see the one in the showcase? The one which I said I practice CFs with Sehun? How did you feel?" I said and tried not to laugh.

          "What are you talking about, I don't watch your videos. I only found out you were in EXO because of the album!" She defended herself. Oh, liar liar pants on fire~

          "Yeobo, why are you being like this? I know you watch them. You like it don't you?" 

          "Whaa...- what?" She was obviously scared now.

          "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed out loud, sitting on the toilet bowl and clutching on to my tummy. "Ohmygod, ohmygod! I'm crying!" I laughed and wiped the tears off my eyes.

          "You !" She said and smacked my head before slamming the door real hard and exiting the room. I continued laughing at it, it's just so hilarious. 

----

          "Do we get breakfast?" I heard Kris ask as I got out of the room. 

          "No, go for your practices already. Get out." I heard Heeyoung say.

          "Ayeee, don't be like this." I said as I saw her. She rolled her eyes at me and crossed her arms.

          "What did you do bro?" Chanyeol asked. 

          I smiled brightly, "Secret." I said.

          "Aish, now even keeping secrets because you have a wife. How nice." Chanyeol grumbled.

          "Are you guys going off to practice already?" Heeyoung shrieked.

          "Okayokay, we're going now." I said and ushered everyone out, "Byebye Heeyoung baby!" I said and winked at her, giving her an additional airkiss. But she responded by slamming the door in my face.

          "HAHAHAHAHAH!" I broke out in laughter again. 

          "Man, you're mad." Chanyeol said and it reminded me of the previous episode again, making me laugh all over again. 

          "Come on come on, let's move." Kris said and pulled me along.

 

My P.O.V

                    

          I'm so mad with that tard right now. Ohmygod. I need to kill him, how dare he tease me like that? I'm gonna shop. Ugh! That - The door bell rang. Ugh!

          "What do you want f-" I stared and kept my mouth shut upon seeing my mum and my sister in front of me, "Oh, it's the both of you. Come in." I said.

          "Unnie, I missed you!" Yoomi said and hugged me tightly, I smiled and snuggled into her neck.

          "Me too." I giggled.

          "Unnie! It tickles!" She giggled, then I purposely blew air to tickle her more.

          "Oh?" My mum suddenly said and I looked up, Creepy aeygo guy and the rest were standing right outside the door staring at my sister and I.

          MUM, WHY DID YOU NOT CLOSE THAT FREAKING DOOR?!

           "I forgot something...Haha.." Tao awkwardly said and made his way in and took something. I stared at the rest of them as they stared back. 

          "Sehun opppa!" My sister ran towards him.

          "Hey." He said and ruffled my sisters hair. I'M GOING MAD. OHMYGOD.

          "That was so sweet of you." Baekhyun snickered as he leaned down by my side. 

          "Fuc-"

          He pushed his ugly finger on my lips, "Nono, kids are around." I rolled my eyes and slapped his fingers away angrily. I CANNOT... WHAT IS THIS? UGH!

          "We're leaving now, bye umma!" Baekhyun cheerfully said to my mum and waved happily, the other members bowed in respect and left as well.

          "Unnie! Can we go with Baekhyun oppa?" 

          "NO."

-----

          My dearest mum, WHY WHY WHY, WHY DID YOU GIVE BIRTH TO SUCH A LOVABLE SISTER OF MINE?

          "Unnie, hurry up! I want to see Sehun oppa!" She tugged me. Mum just left after talking the whole morning and such about being a good wife, we just finished lunch we bought a whole load of food for EXO. Because my sister couldn't stop bugging me, and mum said that I should... SO UGH!!!!

          I was carrying those heavy bags of food while she continued tugging me. And upon seeing that familiar building, she rushed off. 

          "Yoomi-ah!" I screamed, but she already ran into the building. Ugh, my beautiful sister, why you no love me more than Sehun?

          Right, and I spent the whole afternoon memorising their names and faces through the net. God, duties. DUTIES AND MORE DUTIES. My supposingly shopping session was cancelled too because of my sister's constant bugging. Ugh...

          I went in a whole lot later and set the food down on the sides, Baekhyun and Sehun were both playing with my sister while the rest were resting.

          "Noona, you brought us food??" I jumped in shock and turned back to see Tao standing behind me excitedly.

          "No." I said. His smile fell.

          "She was just kidding." Kris said, and stared at me. WHAT BOY? I rolled my eyes at him and went over to Yoomi.

          Baekhyun smirked and faced me. , I WASN'T LOOKING FOR YOU. "Yoomi ah, I'm going out alright? You stay here with EXO okay?" I said nicely.

          "Neh!" She said happily and turned back to Sehun. I turned to find Baekhyun staring at me with a little smirk.

          "What?"

          "You bought food for us."

          "Isn't that obvious? Retard." I said.

          "I guess it isn't all that bad marrying you. I get lunch on time, I get amusing mornings, I think I like this." He said and laughed. Reminding me of the morning incident. THAT .

          "Ugh. ." I said and slapped his head before walking out of the room. I need FRESH AIR.

          I slowly walked out of the building, then I looked around, "Hopefully there will be cabs around." I muttered to myself.

          I stepped out to the road, the next moment, I heard a car honk, I turned and saw a van approaching. OH MY LIFE! But I didn't move, I was too shocked.

          UMMA, I LOVE YOU. APPA, YOU TOO! AND ESPECIALLY YOU YOOMI.

          The van stopped in time but gently banged onto my woobly legs. I immediately fell on the floor.

          OH THANK GOD, THANK YOU GOD! THANK GOD I AM STILL ALIVE, AND THANK GOD I'M NOT WEARING MY SITLETTOS OR MY ANKLES WOULD WORSEN A WHOLE LOT. OHMYGOD.

          Now, time to the driver upside down. The van's door opened quickly and a handsome man came out of the car. Ohmygod! It's Woohyun from Infinite! <3

          "Omo, are you okay?" He helped me up. PRETEND PRETEND, STALL TIME! YOU DON'T SEE ANGELS AROUND LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME!!!

          "I-" I fell into his arms, "A little faint." I said. 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

 

          "Eh? Why don't we have heart shapes? I thought you said you would make us all one?" I asked, and squished Yoomi's cheeks.

          "Unnie was quite pissed throughout the day today, so I... I'm sorry oppas, next time?" We all chuckled because we were all only teasing her.

          "Baekhyun oppa, you smell nice." She suddenly said, I turned to her, while chewing my food and smiled at her. "Oppa, does unnie bath you too?" *DOES UNNIE BATH YOU TOO?!?!* I choked on my food upon hearing that and a few of the members choked too, while some laughed.

          "Eh..." I didn't know how to tell her, "Heeyoung doesn't bath me Yoomi-ah." I told her.

          "Wa! Oppa, then you bathe yourself well! I don't bathe myself well, so unnie bathes me. But now she's not here umma says she's        getting a nanny for me until I get independent. Oppa, why don't you bathe for me?" She grinned at me.

          "Haha..." I awkwardly laughed, and everyone there was biting their lips trying not to laugh, "Oppa is a guy, I can't bathe you." I said.

          "But appa bathes me too! Is appa a girl?" Her eyes widdened dramatically.

          "No.. I mean, I just can't okay?" I told her and she pouted and nodded.

          "Then can you get unnie back? I want to wash up, I feel sticky." I stared at her, this girl... I'm really tired already but, since she's Yoomi and Yoomi is just so irrestisable. Therefore, I will.          

          I'll probably be able to catch Heeyoung if I run now. I ran all the way down and out of the building. I looked left and right to look for Heeyoung, to only find her falling down on the floor when the van gently touched her. Ohmy!

          Woohyun got out of the van really quickly and got her up. I heaved a sigh of relief, she's fine. But she fell right into Woohyun's arms. I saw Woohyun's eyes widdened and I quickly ran over, she's not fine?!

          "Oh, I'm sorry. Sh-"

          "Oh, thank you! I'll take care of her from here. She's fine! Don't worry." I said and I quickly got Heeyoung over from him, don't hold her like that Woohyun!!! 

          "I'm very sorry." He apologetically smiled and bowed a full 90 degrees and left. 

          "Ugh!" She suddenly screamed when he left. "YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! WOOHYUN IS SO GREAT!" I stared at her, what?

          "You know Woohyun?" I asked.

          "I LIKE HIM!" She exclaimed and swung her hangbag at me, hitting me on my back. Aish, this girl.

          I chuckled, "Aish, come on let's go back." 

          "Huh?"

          "Your sister wants you to wash her up." She stared at me skeptically for a moment, then she turned her back on me, flipping her hair in my face and went into the building. That girl is... HAHA. 

 

My P.O.V

                     

           I officially hate Baekhyun for ruinning that. I hate him, I mean when do you ever get to fall into that hottie's arms? NEVER. Ohmygod, I hate hate hate HATE Baekhyun, remind me to get a HD picture of Baekhyun. I need to pin it up and start to practice for darts. UGH.

          And honestly, my sister partly ruined it too. Ughhhhh, but it's okay since it's baby Yoomi. Saranghaeee. 

          I peeked into the room to see them all eating happily. Kris and... right Tao, they both were playing catching with Yoomi. Until, she tripped and............

          "AHHH!" I ran over, but Kris picked her up faster than me. I heaved a sigh of relieve, even though it's just falling, this girl really can't stand pain and cries a whole lot. And definitely no, I'm not going to get myself in that crap of cries.

          "Why so worried?" Baekhyun asked. I turned back and ignored him, Ugh, you piece of TRASH.

          They continued to practice and I went to the toilet and bathe Yoomi up. "How do you feel now?" I asked her.

          "Unnie, I feel goood! Thank youu!" She said and gave me a kiss on my cheeks. I laughed and walked back hand in hand into the practice room. 

          "Oppa! I bathed! Now I smell good!" She ran over to Sehun and Baekhyun. The others stopped practicing and talked to her. THE POWER OF YOOMI. 

          "Oppa, you smell bad!" Yoomi held her nose as Baekhyun hugged her. I laughed out loud.

          "HAHAHAHAHAHA." The others were also laughing while Baekhyun frowned. 

          "I practiced! Of course, I sweat... and... IF YOU SMELL SEHUN, HE WOULD SMELL BAD TOO!" He pointed to Sehun. 

          "Oppa, why don't you ask unnie to bathe you? You would smell nice like me too then!" She smiled happily. 

         Everyone's eyes in the room widdened and I flushed red.

          WHAT? WHAT? YOOMI WHAT ARE YOU- HSUHDKISHFBKJDVBKJHAB, YOU HAVE BEEN WITH THESE S TOO LONG YOU'VE GONE TO THE DARK SIDE. YOOMI, COME BACK!!!!! I PROMISE TO GIVE YOU COOKIES TOO!

          "Yoomi ah, didn't I say you can't say such things already earlier this afternoon?" Baekhyun said and pinched her cheeks. WAIT WHAT? THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS THIS FREAKING AFTERNOON? YAH, BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

          "What do you mean by this afternoon?" I asked and the members laughed.

          "Um, she said this.. this afternoon."

          I charged up to Baekhyun, "YAH! STOP TEACHING MY SISTER THE WRONG THINGS!!!" 


 

Almightybling: Updated again~ Heh, And, I got this poster and bg from FreakingoutFTW! :D