1O

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

 

 

Chapter 10 - Visiting


 

My P.O.V

                  

           I was wearing Baekhyun's beanie I found in his closet because I was having a freaking bad hair day. A freaking bad hair day! Ugh. This is nuts, and Baekhyun have not returned home for 2 days since that day when we quarrelled at the company.

           Is he doing this on purpose or what? It's driving me nuts! Or is he just enjoying time with his girlfriend? After all, his girlfriend is his ideal type. Psht.

           "Aish! I'm bored to death!" I yelled out to the empty house and rolled around the couch again, "It's freaking 6 in the evening and I have nothing to do...I should go for some retail therapy soon, like real soon." I sighed, "When my bad hair day goes away, of course."

           I suddenly sat up in shock as the doorbell rung furiously and there were a lot of knockings outside. Ohmygod, the people outside are going to come in and kidnap me, probably me and or get ransom. Just kidding.

           I got up and walked over to the door, I peeked out and saw 2 people standing outside with caps covering their face. I opened the door a little, "I don't want to buy anything. Bye." I said and closed it.

           However, a hand prevented the door from closing, "Heeyoung!" I opened the door fully this time.

           "Sehun? Luhan?" I asked.

           They panted a little, "Baekhyun is in the hospital!" They said.

           My eyes widdened and I stared at them, "What?" I asked, trying to remain as calm and as nonchalant as possible.

           "He fell while practicing, I think he hurt his waist!" Sehun said.

           I cleared my throat a little, "It's just hurting his waist, he won't die." *Ohmygod, I hope he's fine!*

           "What?" Luhan said and frowned, "You don't care? He couldn't walk by himself." *Whaaat?*

           "He has Minhee around anyway." *Yea, and they were probably all over each other...*

           "Sure, no wonder the nurse were prasing her for being such a good girlfriend. They were so right." Luhan said and turned away, walking off. *Sure... they are definitely right neh..?*

           "Aish.. Noona!" Sehun grumbled and turned back too, about to chase Luhan.

           "Which hospital?" I asked and Sehun smiled a bit.

           "Seoul SKY hospital."

           "Shh! Keep it to yourself." I said and he smiled a little bit more and nodded before running off to chase Luhan.

--------

           "Miss, visiting hours are over, could you possibly come back tomorrow?" The nurse asked.

           "Do you think I came back to just get chased back by you?"

           "I'm sorry but the visi-"

           "Shut the hell up. He's my hub- If I don't see him tonight, what if I can't see him tomorrow?" I asked, "I'll make it fast alright?" 

           She looked at me, "Okay. Please make it fast." I nodded and the next moment she gave me the room number, she was called away.

           I entered the room carefully, and peeked, Bakehyun is asleep neh?

           I cleared my throat and imitated a low voice, "Everyone here is asleep right?" There was no response, then I went in with my flowers in hand with fruits.

           "Yah, Byun Baekhyun. You're such jerk." I sighed and placed the fruits and flowers by his bedside.

           I gently pulled a chair by his bedside, careful not to wake him up. Then I pulled his blanket to cover his body properly. "What happened to you? Pabo." I muttered to no one.

           "Right waist. You fell." I answered myself quietly.

           I pulled off his beanie and sat there in silence staring at Baekhyun for 3 more minutes before I went for the apples. I took out an apple and bit it. "One for me. Many for you." I said and smiled before going back to my fruit. 

           "Miss, -" My head snapped towards the voice.

           "Yes, I'll leave now." I said and got my bag, ready to leave.

           But I turned back to Baekhyun, "Byun Baekhyun, you shall have a good rest and eat the apples well. Psht!" I said and flicked his forehead gently. *His forehead looks pretty...* I smiled a little and left.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                  

           I woke up and rubbed my forehead. Then I combed my hair a little. My eyes slowly adjusted to the lights and I thought about the dream I had last night, "I must be mad." I muttered. Mad upon the fact I dreamt you came over and visit me with apples and flowe-

           "Why would you be mad?" Minhee laughed at me as she settled the fresh flowers and freshly washed apples. Flowers and apples. Did she come?

           "Minhee, did you buy-"

           "Hey! Hyung, you woke up." Tao ran over, "How are you? Recovering well? I had a waist injury that time too, hurt so bad. Get well soon!" He said.

           I laughed, "You already asked me to get well yesterday, it's okay." I laughed. Then soon the other members streamed into the room.

           "She didn't come?" I asked upon seeing the door close and all 11 members and Minhee here.

           "Nope." Kris shook his head.

           "Oh? Your wife?" Minhee asked, still clueless about Heeyoung.

           I nodded, "Yea." 

           She pouted and blew out the air in her cheeks, "She must be really busy uh? Nevermind that, have these apples! I just washed them." She said and passed me the apple.

           "Eh?" I said as I spotted something on the floor, "Minhee ah, what's that?" I pointed.

           She looked over, "Eh? This is your beanie! Oppa, how did this get here?" She asked in total confusion and shock.

           The other members shook their heads except for Hunhan. Luhan scoffed a little while Sehun smiled a little.