37

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

(A/N): Hickey is a reddish mark left on the skin by a passionate kiss. (Source: Dictionary.com)

Or also known as love bites most of the times on the neck or collarbones area. Those who thought not knowing this was stupid, you aren't. LOL You're innocent. >~< 

 


Chapter 37 - Another birthday party


My P.O.V
                   

           I woke up and scratched my head, before heading to the toilet to wash up. "Do you think this will work?" I stood outside the toilet door as I heard voices.

           "I guess...? She said it would work.." Another voice replied.

           "But last night before I went to sleep, both of them have already slept. So, they can't possibly have one.." Mumblings continued on and I decided to open the door as I heard some mentions of my name and Baekhyun's.

           I flung the door open and all the entire EXO was cramped inside with a horrified look as I stared back. D.O blinked as he quickly shifted his hands behind his back while Tao and Sehun smiled.

           "You're up early..." Chen sheepishly mumbled.

           Kris purposely craned his neck, stretching as I noticed a slightly bruised looking mark at his neck. I squinted my eyes slightly as the dare for the hickey came back into my head again.

           "You guys really did it?" I mumbled in shock.

           Kris smiled, "Well, yes."

           I blinked before retreating back into my room in horror. That was like crazy. I didn't actually think they would take it for real, I mean... 

           I sat back onto the bed absentmindedly and I heard a loud scream cried, "Ah!" I looked back to realise I have sat on Baekhyun.

           "Sorry sorry." I mumbled blankly, still thinking about how they could actually just give one another a hickey so simply.

           He frowned, "What's up with you..." He yawned.

           "They did it!" I loudly whispered.

           He stretched, "Did what?"

           I frowned. He must have forgotten about it too. "The hickey!" I hissed.

           He laughed, "You've got to be kidding." I stared back at him seriously before he gave me a little pat on my shoulders as he hugged me by my sides and laid on my shoulders, "I know them well enough they woul-"

           "BAEKHYUN!" Chanyeol suddenly burst in and Baekhyun hurriedly removed his sneaky hands. "Oh, sorry!"

           "What..." Baekhyun asked boredly as he leaned back into the bed.

           Chanyeol smiled, "We did it. For real. So if you don't wanna lose. You should know what to do."

           "It's okay. I'll pass." Baekhyun answered coolly.

           Chanyeol frowned and diverted his gaze to me, "What about you Heeyoung. You sure you wanna pass like this?" He taunted me and I frowned, this annoying kid. "Maybe it's hard for you guys to do it now, but how about we extend it a little. 1 more day. And I'll leave you two alone tonight." He wriggled his brows.

           I glared at him and Baekhyun sighed, "Stop it, Chanyeol. We'll pass." He said before getting up and going to wash up.

           "You think about it." Chanyeol laughed before running off while shouting for Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V
                                   

           What was Chanyeol trying to do uh? Land me in some deep ? I shook my head in disapproval as I stuffed the toothbrush into my mouth.

           "Baekhyun!" Chanyeol called again and barged into the toilet.

           I turned to him, "Whar?"

           "Come on, you have needs too. Don't you?" He asked.

           I felt myself reddening as he asked about it. Don't ask me such stuff, I'm a man, you're a man. Who doesn't know!? Pfft.

           "Come on, just a little hickey and some playings tonight. But if you could progress further.." He wriggled his brows, "We'll just pretend not to hear anything at night."

           I punched his arms, "Shut up derp. Go away." However, he still stood there till I finished washing up, "What do you want?"

           "Come on.. Just agree to it."

           I stared at him for a moment, "Oh right." I mumbled, "We have to organise a mini birthday party tomorrow." I said, changing the subject, "For Heeyoung's extremely late birthday, and um, Lay's and Chen's."

           "Oh right!" He said, perking up, "I have to tell the others!"

           I nodded, "Just don't tell the three. Please, don't mess up." He nodded excitedly, showing me his mad amounts of teeth before running off.

           I sighed slightly, glad that Chanyeol was someone who was someone who easily change subjects.

           "So, I heard about it." I halt to a stop as I almost bumped onto Kai and Luhan.

           I frowned, "What?"

           "Chanyeol's suggestion was not bad. We promise to leave you two alone today." He smirked slightly.

           I frowned, not them too! "I said I'll pass." I said before walking off.

           But I suddenly felt Luhan holding onto my arms, I turned back and sighed, "Hold on, 2 more days. I'll give you two more days." His mischievious eyes twinkled.

           "I said.. NO." I repeated.

           "Come on, when are you going to finally do it?" Luhan asked, "You have 'chased' Minhee away, and since you two are already settled and love one another, why continue putting it off?" He asked.

           No, we're not settled. In fact, I'm still extremely bothered by why she was crying that night, and who is Howon.

           "Are you going to keep waiting till it's-"

           "We've done it before." I said before finally shutting them up.

           "You have?" The two exclaimed out loud.

           I sighed, "Yes, will you leave me alone now?"

           They jeered, "Ayeee, who knows if you're lying." He said, "Anyway, we'll check with Heeyoung annnnd, since that's the case, why not do it again?" They whispered the last part.

           I rolled my eyes and sang 'lalala' pretending not to hear them as I walked off.

 

- One day later - 

 

           "Okay, so it'll go as planned okay?" Luhan whispered and I nodded before pulling Heeyoung into the corner as she walk out of my room with her messy hair.

           She groaned, "What the hell?" I blinked, is it just me or is her morning voice especially y today?

           "Woah, Heeyoung just became mr. Chanyeol!" Kai laughed.

           Heeyoung rolled her eyes and kicked Kai, "Shut up. Must've eaten too much of those crackers yesterday." She groaned and I smiled, she is finally more comfortable with EXO already...

           "You sure it wasn't from last night?" Kai asked.

           "Huh?" She absently asked, "Aish! You erted idiot!" She kicked him.

           "Ouch! Stupid violent ." Kai grumbled and Heeyoung rolled her eyes with a small smile knowing Kai was just teasing her.

           "Anyway! To the point!" Luhan brought us back to reality, "So, Heeyoung, today you're going to drag Lay and Chen out for a shopping trip or whatever, I don't care."

           "What? With that man-hater of mine? No." She refused.

 

My P.O.V

                      

          "So, why are we out here for?" Chen asked, breaking the tense atmosphere. Right, I ended up bringing them out here because they are going to organise a birthday party for Chen and the hater of mine.

           "To get something." I answered lamely.

           Lay looked over, "And that is?"

           "That's none of your business." I retorted.

           "You called me out to follow, I should at least know right?" He said in annoyance.

           Chen broke us off, "Guys guys, relax." He said.

           "Ugh, whatever." I muttered.

           "Hey look!" Chen suddenly pulled me and pointed to the other side of the road.

           "Ice cream?" I asked, slightly unsure.

           "Yea!" Chen said in happiness, "I want some!" He said and the very next moment, he was already walking towards the road.

           I groaned and rolled my eyes, following him along. I stopped at the road but he continued walking, and I frowned before quickly grabbing onto his arms, "Hey! Watch where you're going!" I snapped as a truck went past us.

           "Oh!" Chen awkwardly scratched his head, "Sorry."

           "What the..." Lay mumbled as he gazed back into the road before glancing at me while I rolled my eyes and proudly walked off.

---------

           Lay and I just don't match well, like seriously. Even the flavours he likes is the one I hate most and the one I like is the one he hates most. We're like heaven-matched to hate one another.

           "HMMMM." Lay purposely emphasized as he his ice-cream.

           I scoffed, "Childish." I mumbled, loud enough for him to hear.

           "What?" He said and glared at me.

           "What?" I returned the question back to him then I pulled my ice-cream up and savoured it, "HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM." I purposely did it in his face.

           "Tsk, now whose the childish one." He said before walking off.

           I made an ugly face behind his back and rolled my eyes while Chen laughed.

           "You two could be a duo for comedy shows." He laughed and I cringed.

 

 Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                    

           "Higher!" Sehun said as I tip-toed on the chair and pasted the ballon.

           "Okay?" I turned back and asked. He examined it for a moment before nodding and giving me a thumbs up.

           "D.O!" Luhan suddenly shouted out loud.

           "What?" D.O asked from the kitchen.

           "We forgot the cakes!!!" Luhan shrieked.

 

My P.O.V

                     

           I made a mental note to kill Baekhyun after this. And as for Lay, I would kill him anytime now. How dare he make me buy two cakes myself? Now I'm going to look like some pig! Ugh!

           "Ugh!" I groaned as I paid for the cakes and went off without even thanking the person who served me.

           "Oh, look at the pig with two cakes all by herself just because she wants to eat two of them." Lay mocked. Yes, I had to lie that I wanted those two cakes all for myself just not to arise their suspicion.

           "Oh, I wonder how much kilograms are you going to gain after this." He laughed and I took a deep breath, preventing myself from throwing the two cakes in his face and smearing it all over him.

           "Chen, don't walk too close to her or she's going to make you her guinea pig!"

           I let out another pained sigh and walked towards the dorm. At last.

           I kicked off my shoes unhappily and kicked the door as I had no hands to knock. "Hurry up!" I grumbled as I heard shufflings behind the door, "I'm alone! They two idiots are still behind!" I groaned as I kicked the door again, but still no response. I pressed my ears against the door and heard mumblings.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V
                                     

           "Hold on! Don't open it! Heeyoung is alone!" Luhan hissed to Chanyeol who was extremely excited.

           "Open damned door!" Heeyoung shouted unhappily.

           "Hey, 3, 2, 1 okay?" Luhan mumbled, "They are all here." I nodded and switched the lights off while the rest held the party poppers in their hands.

           Everyone was silent now, "Hey open up!" Lay shouted as he knocked on the door.

           "3..."

           "2...."

           "1........"

           The door flung opened and off went the party poppers, "Happy Birthday, you three!" We shouted.

           And the very next moment, half of us were on the floor because of their reactions. Heeyoung's eyes widened in shock and she dropped the cakes while Lay merely dropped his jaws and Chen totally got scared.

           "HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

           "Aish!" Heeyoung grumbled and -kicked me.

           "Ouch!" I groaned and picked up the cakes, "Why is it always me you're kicking..." I grumbled unhappily.

           I opened the cakes and placed them on the table where all the food was, "I hope it's fine.." It looked fine, "Ah.. it's fine." I chuckled.

           "Wa...." Lay mumbled, "You guys did all these in the short amount of time we're gone?"

           "Kind of?" We grinned back as we answered. 

           "Thanks.." Lay and Chen thanked and smiled.

           Then Lay spotted Heeyoung who was sulking at the moment with her arms crossed, "Aye, at least thank them for their hardwork."

           "Shut up." She retorted, "If you're going to thank them, you should thank me too." She said to Lay.

           We shook our head slightly, sigh, bet their going to fight agai- "Thanks." Lay unexpectly said it.

           "Huh?" Heeyoung's head snapped over.

           "I'm not going to say it twice." He said and went over to eat the food, "Wa, D.O mama food is always the best." He said in happiness while D.O grinned.

           Then came a knock on the door, "We're expecting someone else?" Lay and Heeyoung asked in unison and they glanced at one another before Heeyoung rolled her eyes on him and walked off.

           "That moronic idiot covered up the peekhole! That , does he think it's fun-" She hurriedly stop as she saw Yoomi with two cute little ponytails on her head.

           "Yoomi!" She squealed and dug her into her arms. I smiled at the sight.

 

My P.O.V

                  

           "Ohmygod, I missed you so much..." I said and snuggled into her. 

           "Me too unnie!" She smiled, "Happy birthday unnie, I made you a card!" She said and gave it to me, I smiled. It was beautiful.

           But before I could thank her, she squirmed out of my grasp and ran off, "Chen oppa, Lay oppa! I made you guys card too!" She said digging into her 'Dora the explorer' bag.

           "Ah... thank you!" The two thanked her and ruffled her hair.

           And the very next moment, she ran off again, "Sehun opaaaa!" She called out to him and opened her arms for a hug.

           I unconciously pouted, how can she love Sehun more than me.. Huhuhu.

           "Hey, what's with the pouting? Need a kiss?" Baekhyun joked and I elbowed him, "Just kidding... no harm..." He said as he rubbed his tummy slightly.

           "What's with this birthday party even though mine was gone so long ago?" I asked.

           He smiled, "I just had to."

           I bit back a smile as I looked away, "So the party is officially starting now right?" I asked.

           Baekhyun nodded, "LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTEDD!"

 


 

Almightybling: You, if who were hoping there was in this chapter... SORRY! LOL. Evil author lives. YAY. ;D But I honestly hope none of you were disappointed with this chapter. :(

Anyway, gah, I swear the updates are getting from bad to worse and taking so much longer to update than usual. But sorry, my mind isn't free to think carefully and properly anymore. But I do hope you guys still like this update.. :/

Anyway, this remaining rest of the year is extremely packed for me, because I have many different things to handle, and I have many things already planned around and I would only be finally be freed at around Dec? But then again, I still have alot of catching up on studies to do. I really hope I don't get stucked and repeat my year. T_T

 

Anyway, guys. Polls time. 

 

 

 

I'm just deciding because I felt a little awkward trying to write it but then again, why not? If it does fit in with the story for a later part. *HINT HINT* Hahaha. IDK.

 

Oh, and should I create a twitter just for AFF? Because I don't want to reveal my identity to anyone here but then again, I want to connect with my readers and so you guys can clarify questions or whatever. LOL. OTL OTL. What a troublesome author.