note

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

This is not an update!

 

But rather to thank everyone properly since the end of this story. Like I haven't exactly thank everyone who supported this story, who gave it a chance, read it, and subscribed or even upvoted it. I'm really thankful for all of that! Even though I didn't update regularly and stuff (especially the last few chapters, it took sooooooo long.), but many of you still stayed on and read and gave comments and stuff like that when I did. It is really encouraging and I'm sorry this author note came so late but honestly I haven't written in forever and the last few chapters came especially hard for me since I took such a long time with the updates so I actually stayed away from this story. HAHAHA. But I'm glad I finished it.

And also, I wanted to tell you guys that I'll be editting this story. Things will change here and there, but it's not anything big so you will not need to re-read the story if you don't want to. But the main thing that will be changing in the story is probably the way I write I guess? I think it's too all over the place and stuff (I don't even exactly know how to explain it), but I just don't like the way I used to write so I'm going to rewrite it again. However, I'm still not sure if I'll first rewrite it somewhere and update it all at once, or edit and update it one by one, but I hope you guys don't mind the 'updated' thing popping up all the time or something.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings. Thank you everyone once again. I love you guys soooooo much. :--) You guys are wonderful.