54

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 54 - The last


          "Umma!" Came a loud girly cry, I ignored it thinking Baekhyun would go and pacify her, but none came and I sighed, switching off the stove and hurriedly untied my apron as I rushed into the room.

         "Aigo!" I cooed as I carried her in my arms, "What happened?" I asked, despite knowing the cause was definitely from a quarrel with her brother.

         "Oppa hit me." She sobbed as she rubbed her eyes.

         I sighed, this happens all the time. 

         "Byun Jaehyun." I called out.

         He sulkily looked at me with the truck held tightly in his hands, "She tried to snatch my truck."

         "Didn't I say you have to share your things with your sister?" I sighed.

         He sulked even more at my statement and cried out, "But she has her barbie dolls. Why does she have to take my truck. I hate her!" He said as tears welled in his eyes.

         I secretly rolled my eyes at these two child before letting her down from my arms, "Danbi and Jaehyun, you two are siblings, and you two share things okay?" I stated in a firm tone.

         Jaehyun rolled his eyes and looked away with his folded arms while Danbi sniffed and tried to pull the truck out of her brother grasp, to which, made his brother glare at her before grabbing the toy away and stomping down to the living room.

         I sighed and carried Danbi in my arms, approaching my room, which laid a pig, who was supposed to be awake and looking after the two kids half an hour ago, while I cooked. 

         "Appa!" Danbi cried out happily upon seeing her father, "When did you come back?" She jumped into the bed. Her question made me cringed slightly because it made me remember that Baekhyun had only just been back from a concert in Japan last night slightly after I tucked the two to bed. 

         "Oh?" His morning husky voice greeted us both as he forced his eyes apart and suddenly I wasn't angry with him anymore.

         "Danbi-ah." He cooed as he sat up to hug the girl which had already jumped in bed to hug him tightly. I couldn't help but smile, he then glanced up and looked at me before giving me a small apologetic pout.

         I shook my head slightly and smiled, assuring him it was fine before turning to leave the room to pacify Jaehyun and to get back to the cooking, but just two steps out the door I heard the door spring open again and came a warm backhug, "Morning sunshine." He greeted. "I missed you."

         I broke into a smile and gently gave his arms that were on my waist a pat, "I think we've both gotten the point across last night." I smiled michieviously, to which he broke into a big hearty laugh. 

         "Alright, go back to Danbi, I'll call you when breakfast is done." I said and he smiled, nodding before pulling me into a tight hug and a peck on my lips before he pulling away. 

         I smiled and turned, "Oh?" Then came a little giggle, which made me turn back to find Danbi peeking at us. 

         "Umma, appa." She sang, as she made a kissing action with her hands to which made Baekhyun laugh embarrassingly before grabbing her up in his arms.

         "What did I say about being in the room for a moment?" He scolded and I smiled, shaking my head before turning to leave. 

 

         "Jaehyun-ah." I called out as I walked into the living room to find him with his truck, watching television quietly. "Jae, you understand umma right?" I poked his sides and he turned away, ignoring me. "Come on, speak to umma or umma will cry." I made a sad face and poked him.

         "But I don't want to share with her!" He said as he made an angry face with a pout, to which I smiled. From the fact he was no longer ignoring me and that he looked so adorable. 

         He really looked like a mini version of Baekhyun, but he was  really chubby, and that added to the cuteness.

         "Come on, being the big brother you cannot hit her just because you don't want to share the toys. How many times have I told you mm?" I scolded lightly and tugged on his cheeks to which he pushed my hands away.

         I fake a gasp, "Did you just push umma away? I'm so hurt." I acted and as he turned over, I attacked him with tickles and he could only scream stop and laugh in agony. 

         "Appa appa!" He cried for help and within moments, Baekhyun rushed out with Danbi in his arms, alarmed.

         I grinned at him and he let out a sigh of relief, "Appa help!" Jaehyun cried.

         "No!" I laughed, "No one is to help except for your sister."

         Jaehyun refused, and continued to call for his father, only to have his sister running over to push me away with all her might. "No no! Oppa is crying!" She said as she kept pushing and I relented, finally going away.

         "Jaehyun what do you say now?" I asked as he hurriedly got up with a frown and then tossed the truck in Danbi hands before stomping back into the room. That boy, I shook my head.

         Danbi stared at the toy in her hands and her face brightened in glee before rushing after her brother, "Oppa! Let's play!"

         "Your way with kids." Baekhyun laughed as he gave me a hug, placing his forehead against mine, "I don't even know what to say." He laughed.

         I laughed and pushed him away, "It's not easy okay, I got tired from that." I shook my head and got up tiredly to go to the kitchen. 

         "Shall I help you with breakfast then?" He asked.

         "Please." I groaned. 

 

         Later that afternoon, came knocks on the door, "Is that EXO or is that my parents?" I asked and immediately after that, came cries from the kid's room again. I sighed.

         "I'll go get the kids." I sighed, but Baekhyun smiled and shook his head.

         "I'll go." He volunteered instead.

         I got up and got to the door to find my happy parents knocking, "Oh, umma appa, you're here." I said as I welcomed them in.

         "Where are my beautiful grandchildren?" My father asked happily, his hands full of bags.

         "I suspect those are for the kids?" I snapped slightly, annoyed that my dad never buys me anything anymore. He heartily laughed and nodded, before we all made our way to the kid's room to find Baekhyun all flustered, with Jaehyun on the brink of tears and Danbi crying away.

         "Aigo, look who's here?" My dad cried out happily with his hands full of gifts.

         The two kids briefly looked up and Danbi immediately smiled upon seeing the gifts, "Halabeoji! Halmeoni!"

         Baekhyun then hurriedly got up and briefly bowed at the two of them to which they nodded and smiled. "Let's leave them then." My mother suggested and I nodded, along with Baekhyun, we returned back to the living room and sat down.

         My mother laughed as she sat opposite from where Baekhyun and I sat, "Danbi kind of reminds me of you." She said to me and I rolled my eyes.

         "I don't remember being such a cry baby." Baekhyun laughed at my statement and I elbowed him gently but enough to inflict some pain.

         My mother laughed, "Nono, it's how she changes her mood when there are presents for her." I rolled my eyes slightly and Baekhyun stifled his laughter, "Jaehyun would remind me of you more if you're talking about overall character." She laughed.

         I jumped up slightly, "Are you serious?" Sincerely surprised.

         "Well yes, you were such a hard person to please back then, always annoyed with the simplest things." She laughed, "And I realised Jaehyun doesn't really like to acknowledge people a lot, which you do too, and he doesn't like to speak his true feelings alot, which you do too."

         I gasped at her statement, "I was not such a hard to please kid!" I snapped, feeling slightly embarrassed because Jaehyun really is quite a boy to handle. 

         Then came the second bell ring, "Must be them." Baekhyun said as he stood up to open the door, excusing himself.

         "But you seem to be doing well. You will be fine, especially since you're just the same." My mother laughed and I rolled my eyes.

         "Hey-" Came a loud greeting from Chanyeol, but halt as he saw my mother sitting by the couch, he and the rest hurriedly then bowed.

         "Congratulations." My mother said and everyone bowed, saying their thanks.

         "Yah, old man. Let's leave with the kids and let the young ones play, come on." My mother shouted and my father came out shortly after with the two kids.

         "Ahjussi!" Danbi cried out happily as she jumped into Sehun's arms, again, another sehun lover. Which reminded me of Yoomi.

         "Ah, umma, how's yoomi?" I asked.

         "She's been dating someone I heard. But she doesn't want to tell me who, do you want to help me find that out?" She asked. I blinked at the information and shugged slightly before nodding. 

         "Alright, we'll go now." My mother called out as she held Danbi in her hands, leaving along with Jaehyun and my father.

         "Bye umma, bye appa!" My two sweetheart cried as I waved back. 

         "So, how's Chae Eun?" Sehun asked as he sat down in the circle along with the rest of the EXO members.

         I shrugged slightly, "I brought her to visit her dad recently, but sadly her mother who was busy working couldn't come along. But yea, everything is still pretty fine there I suppose. I just feel really sad for her even up till now, that she lost her father at such a young age." Sehun and Luhan, who was also listening to me intently, nodded.

         I then look slightly over to Baekhyun who was laughing with Kyungsoo, before smiling slightly. I'm just glad the one who died wasn't you, as selfish as this thought is. Because I wouldn't know how I would be able to survive without you and I just can't imagine Jaehyun and Danbi without you.

         Baekhyun slowly noticed me staring and tilted his head up slightly as he mouthed, "What's wrong?"

         I smiled sincerely as I mouthed back, "Nothing." 

         Indeed nothing was wrong, now that I had my perfect family, along with great friends, I'm just so glad. 


 

   Almightybling: So guys, I'm so glad the story is finally finished because honestly I got so lazy and I hardly ever do anything except read a few stories on aff now, I'm not sure if I'll be writing anymore stories, though I do have tons of ideas, it's just I've gotten so lazy. I'm sorry the story ended so abruptly but I just had to finish it quickly and yea. I hope all of you gotten the idea of the whole thing.

1stly, Baekhyun did not die

2ndly, Heeyoung sort of became a second mother to Chae Eun, whose father was the one Heeyoung mistakenly thought was Baekhyun because of the beanie

I don't know what else to clarify, but if there's anything do comment or anything and I'll get back to it. :--) 

Lastly, thank you all for reading this story even though it's bad (I tried reading it and I couldn't even get past the first chapter so-), I love you all for staying on even though my last update took like a million year and also thank you to those who suggested the names for the babies, thank you so so so much.