15

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

 

Chapter 15 - Worried and unhappy Baekhyun


Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                      

           I was getting more and more anxious with every passing second, "God damn it, where is she?" I muttered.

           "She's going to come back later, don't worry. It's not like this is a maze or something." Kris muttered as he continued to watch the television.

           "Can't we just go and find her?" I asked.

           "Fine fine, we'll go alright?" Kris finally gave up. "You guys wanna go?" He asked those that were awake.

           They all nodded.

           "Is she there?" I asked after returning from the beach.

           "Nope." Kris shook his head, "Aish, so annoying."

           "I don't see her anywhere." The two maknaes returned.

           "Me too." Chanyeol muttered.

           "Aish!" 

           "Maybe she just went to buy something or stuff." Sehun said.

           "Does this place look like it has any shops or stuff around?" I sighed.

           "What's the problem now. You scold Sehun because he tried to calm you down?" Kris muttered and glared at me.

           "I'm sorry." I apologised to all of them.

 

 My P.O.V
                   
 

           "Psht who cares." I muttered and rolled my eyes, getting up to get another piece of cookie.

           "They might be up and looking for you now." Ricky said.

           "I don't care. Shall we go to the beach later?" I asked in excitement.

           Chunji came out from the showers with only his pants, "You're impossible."

           "Eye candy~" I squealed upon seeing Chunji like that.

           "Really. Impossible." Chunji shook his head and L.Joe laughed.

           "You going this way?" Chunji asked.

           "Nope, I'm going to ninja back into the house and get my stuffs. Duh." I rolled my eyes. 

           He nodded, "Then go on, now." I nodded and got up. C.A.P led me out the door and I ninja-ed back into the house. Hahaha, just kidding. I walked from the garden and entered by the door and smiled at the piano again. I got up and went into my room.

           "Eh? He's awake early." I said as I stared at the empty bed. "Whatever." I muttered and got my clothes. I changed into my bikini and wore clothes to cover up first. I brought along the sunblock lotion and a few stuff and I got down.

           "You're here?" Minhee asked.

           "No, all you see and hear is all an illusion." I said and rolled my eyes.

           "Do you know that almost everyone is frantically looking for you because he didn't see you when he woke up?" She asked.

           I turned back and smirked, "Do you know that I don't care?" I rolled my eyes and went off with my stuffs.

 

Minhee's P.O.V
                             

           I can't stand her anymore! Everyone is frantically searching for her and she's still being such a . And I haven't even commented on her clothes. Did she really need to bring so much?

           And.. she still called me an eyesore! What? Does that want everyone so much. Isn't having Sehun enough? She disgusts me.

           "Baekhyun!" I yelled out, "Baekhyun!!!" I yelled again and finally he turned and ran back to the house.

           "Yea?" He asked panting, "You saw He-"

           "Calm down first." I pat him on his back, "Yea, I saw her moments ago." I replied. I don't understand Baekhyun, why are you so worried? 

           "Where did she go? Why didn't you hold her?" He asked.

           I sighed and pouted, "Do you really think I can hold her down?" I honestly answered.

           "Right.. Where did she go?" He asked.

           I pointed to the garden, "She went that way..." Before I could finish he was up and was about to go again, "With a bag." I finished.

           "A bag?" I nodded.

 

Sehun's P.O.V

                            

           It's almost afternoon and it's the best time to go out and have some fun but Baekhyun is being extremely sulky and we stopped the search. "I want to go out and play..." I whispered to Luhan and sighed.

           "You want to? Shall we then?" Luhan asked and I nodded, smiling.

           Luhan stood up and clapped, "Everyone, let's move move! To the beach!" They cheered but Baekhyun remained sulky. He got up and went into his room without another word, we shrugged and went to get our things.

           "All done?" Luhan asked again as we checked our stuffs. I nodded, "Oh right! Towel!" Luhan muttered and went into the bathroom to get towels. Right, we're all half- and smoking hot now. Hahahaha, just kidding.

           "Kai, did you work out these few days again?" I asked as I looked at his abs. He merely smirked.

           "Guys, you have to get your sunblock okay?" Minhee came out of her room with a one piece swimsuit and towel hanging on her shoulders.

           "I don't need it." Kai said smugly.

           Minhee shook her head, "No. You have to use it. Must!" Kai shrugged.

           "Let's go!" Kris said as he pulled Baekhyun out of his room. He was still sulking and he didn't change.

           "Cheer up." Minhee said to Baekhyun and pulled up the sides of his lips. He smiled at Minhee and sighed, then nodded.

           We all played along the way, and talked while we made our short 3 minutes walk to the beach. "Aigooo!" Chen laughed with Xiumin and Minhee jumped around, skipping around all of us. 

           "Isn't that Heeyoung noona?" Tao said and we all looked up. I squinted my eyes, she wasn't alone.

 

My P.O.V

                   

           "Aish, you're so retarded." I rolled my eyes.

           "Help us! This is my beach dream." Chunji smiled in glee.

           "You're so gross. Dense. Ew." I muttered and Chunji rolled his eyes. 

           "." He spat.

           "Scumbag." I spat.

           "I don't care! I need a babe in bikini to do my lotion on my back! I don't care!" Chunji groaned. 

           I rolled my eyes, "Okay okay!" I gave up. Chunji cheered and the rest laughed. 

           "You're impossible." I copied him.

           "Since you're my princess, I allow you to copy." He hugged me close and placed his forehead on mine.

           "Go away!" I laughed and pushed him off. L.Joe shook his head at the scene and passed me the lotion. 

 

No one's P.O.V

                             

           Everyone gasped at the scene after they saw Chunji swiftly hugged you and placed his forehead on yours. "Isn't she.. Sehun's?" Minhee managed to croaked out.

           Sehun cleared his throat and tried to change the mood, "I think the sun's too glaring. Why don't we go-"

           "It's fine. We'll play here. The weather's perfect." Baekhyun said as he glared at you and Chunji.

           You got up and sat behind Chunji, putting the lotion on him and rubbing it on his back. "You're such a ." You said to Chunji.

           "Anything for you." He laughed. 

           "Such a playboy." You muttered, and continued and laughed.

           "Eh?" C.A.P muttered and you all turned to his direction. The whole EXO with Minhee was coming your way.

           You squinted your eyes, "Way to ruin the fun." You muttered unhappily.

           "Having fun eh?" Baekhyun asked while clenching his teeth slightly.

           You smiled back fakely, "Obviously!" You then placed your arms over Chunji, "Right?" Chunji could only awkwardly smile.

           Baekhyun's eyes turned into slits as he stared at you wearing so little and being so close to the whole group of Teen Top.

           "Now, who still needs me to put the sunblock on you?" You asked Teen Top on purpose. All of them kept quiet.

           "Me." Baekhyun answered.

 


 

Almightybling: Hahaha, updated! Alot of you didn't like the cliffhanger and since this chapter was already written might as well post. Haha. Yeap, a few of you guys guessed correct! He is from Teen top! Presenting... Chunji! ;D Hahahaha. And now, off to do my work. I have loads due and I have no time!!! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. T_T