36

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 36 - Bonding


My P.O.V

                   

           It's been 3 days since I've been here at their dorm after being dragged over by Baekhyun and actually got asked to behave and be nice. I don't know why we're here all of a sudden but I don't mind. I would rather be with some company right now rather than being all alone at home while Baekhyun is at work and I start thinking about nons- about that night. 

           "Noona, it's about time we opened up. The quarrels have become rare now, so I say, let's get to know one another!" Tao smiled. Right, the first two days were filled with so much quarrels from the hater of mine, Lay.

           "What for? I already know you. You're Tao." I frowned, returning back to Infinite's 'ranking king' variety show.

           He laughed, "No, not that!" He smiled slightly, "As in... bonding sessions!"

           I frowned and repeated my question again, "What for?"

           "Because we're your husband's buddies and some even close to an extent of brothers." Lay said with his arms crossed. I frowned slightly. Right, after staying for just 3 days here, I realised how close Baekhyun and Chanyeol were, well, not like the others weren't close but they actually have some heart to heart talk before bedtime.

           "Whatever." I muttered as my eyes returned back to the show, "Omo!" I cried out as Woohyun said he drove the motorcycle and thought girls thought that would be cool. I smiled, obviously woohyun. Everything you do is cool.

           "What?" Tao asked as he peeked, "Woohyun?"

           I nodded excitedly, "He has the license for motorcycle.. that's so cool!" I fangirled.

           "Should I learn too?" I looked up to find Baekhyun staring back at me curiously.

           I frowned, "No... not you." I said in digust.

           "But why?" He shrieked, "You said it was cool!"

           "Just not you." I mumbled. I mean like, it's the same concept. Like guys like pretty girls and don't mind the girls getting plastic surgery... Well, as long as it's not their girl. And it's same for me. I don't want to freaking have you sitting on a vechicle that you are protecting rather than the vechicle protecting you! Moron!

           "Hmmm..." Lay suddenly mumbled and we all turned over, "Well, maybe she's concerned about your safety.. Maybe." He smirked.

           "You wish." I rolled my eyes.

           "It's time for brunch!" D.O shouted for everyone as we all streamed out, forgetting about the previous conversation.

           D.O and Suho then whispered to one another as they nodded here and there as I gazed at Xiumin and Luhan who were both secretly stealing the food to eat as though no one noticed. I think everyone notices, I mean it's so obvio-

           "Who ate the eggs!?" D.O suddenly grumbled as Suho shook his head at the guys.

           Kris who was watching television peeked over, "Must be Tao."

           "I didn't!" Tao grumbled. 

           "Okayokay." Kris laughed.

           I rolled my eyes, "Are you two blind to those two food stealer?" I pointed to the two who was pretending to play games on their phone after D.O found out. 

           "Luhan! Xiumin! You two! Being the oldest yet so immature! We have guest here yet... aish." Suho sighed, realising the two were just smiling at him in slight embarrassement. 

-----

           "Guys! We're going to have a mini true or false session. Let's split the teams up!" Chanyeol smiled as he told everyone.

           Everyone scrambled to halves almost immediately while I stood stupidly in the middle. "What is this supposed to mean?" I asked.

           "Well, the groups are formed." Lay smiled.

           "So I don't have to play?" I asked.

           Baekhyun laughed, "Nope, come into my group!"

           I walked over as I rolled my eyes secretly, "Hold on, she comes in our group. Or what fun would it be?" Lay smiled and the rest nodded.

           "Okay, so, Luhan, D.O, Suho, Lay, Xiumin, Kris, and Heeyoung in group one!" Chanyeol announced, "And Baekhyun, Sehun, Tao, Chen, Kai and me on group two!"

           We then proceeded to sit in a straight line, facing our 'rival' group. "We'll start first!" Chanyeol excitedly said and everyone nodded.

           "Luhan loves pink... Heeyoung!"

           "True?" I said, being unsure. 

           They laughed, "No! White! One point to group two!"

           "That's unfair!" Luhan grumbled then he turned to me, "I like white..." I nodded slightly and felt slightly irritated they purposely chose me to ask because they knew I was the one who wouldn't know.

           And it went on and on and each time I got it wrong, I got more and more competitive. "Baekhyun's birthday is on May 6th.. Heeyoung!"

           "True!" I quickly answered and they laughed.

           "She only answers Baekhyun's answer right... Like seriously, she hasn't gotten one wrong at all!" They laughed again and I rolled my eyes unhappily.

           Xiumin then hurriedly rose his hand, "Lay sneaked out last night... Baekhyun!"

           "Um... yes?"

           "Wrong!"

           Then another hand excitedly rose, "Yes Kai." Lay asked.

           He looked at me and smirked, seemingly almost evil, "Heeyoung, since you only get Baekhyun's question correct, I shall help you alright?" I nodded slightly, not trusting him, "Baekhyun watches ... True or false?" 

           The others boomed into a huge laughter as they heard his question and even Luhan and Sehun got up to high-five one another.

           "Yah! Don't frame me!" Baekhyun hurriedly defended himself.

           I removed my crossed arms and looked at him skeptically, before squinting my eyes and slightly glaring at the boy. How dare he watch , "True."

           "Yes! Absolutely 100% correct!!!" The boys boomed into a round of laughter as Baekhyun flushed red.

           "Yah, this round can't just go on like this!" Baekhyun yelled and slapped Sehun's hands down, "It's not true!"

           "You dare say you never watched it before?" Kai wriggled his eyebrows and stared at the muted Baekhyun before laughing out loud, "Come on, we know your file name, 'y and innocent'." Everyone burst out laughing.

           "What 'y and innocent'?" Baekhyun hurriedly defended himself with a slight blush creeping up.

           "Aigoo, Chanyeol shares the com with you. So we know." Kai laughed.

           "It's Chanyeol's! Not mine!" Baekhyun defended himself again.

           Chanyeol laughed, "Stop pushing those files to me."

           "Chanyeol's file is 'Enormously gigantic'!" Sehun pointed out and this time it was Chanyeol's turn to blush. And for once, I burst out laughing heartily with the boys who were unexpectantly so enjoyable to be with.

           Soon after a while, we got bored with the game and changed it to 'Marry, and kill'. It was a simple game where 3 names would be mentioned and you would choose who to marry, and kill.

           "Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun.. Baekhyun!" Kai pointed to Baekhyun and he sighed, not knowing how he should make it.

           "I would marry Taeyeon, Tiffany and kill no one..." Baekhyun mumbled.

           They all boo-ed, "You have to kill someone!"

           "I don't care!!!" They all then gave up after awhile because Baekhyun got angry from the question because he loved them all, which honestly did piss me off a little.

           After many more rounds, it was back to Baekhyun again, "Okok, this time. Heeyoung, Taeyeon and Han Gain! Baekhyun!"

           Baekhyun glared at everyone who was anticipating the answer while I boredly looked over, "I would marry Heeyoung..." I blinked slightly at the answer while the guys cheered and nudged me teasingly, "I would Heeyoung.." Then they all cheered again as I felt myself getting slightly embarrassed and hot.

           "Would you kill Heeyoung too?" Kai joked.

           "Yah!" Baekhyun glared, "No! I won't kill any of them though." He grinned.

           They jeered, "Boring Baekhyun. Always avoiding the kill!"

           "Hey, we haven't asked Heeyoung about it up till now!" Luhan pointed out.

           "Right... who do we choose?" Sehun asked in a loud whisper but still I heard him loud and clear.

           "Well, Baekhyun has to be inside. For sure, like 100%." Chanyeol mumbled.

           "Ah ah! I remember! This morning noona was fangirling about Woohyun!" Tao exclaimed happily. I rolled my eyes, did he have to tell everyone that?

           Lay nodded, "Right."

           "Alright, Heeyoung. Baekhyun, Woohyun and um... who else do you like?" Kai asked before suddenly smiling, "Right, and Sehun." I saw Baekhyun frowned.

           Without second thoughts I answered, "Kill Baekhyun, marry Woohyun and um, possibly Sehun." I answered.

           "Why possibly though?" Sehun asked.

           I frowned, "You're like a kid." My hand gestured to a little small 3 year old size kid.

           "I'm not a kid!" Sehun pouted.

           "Wha-"

           "Look at Baekhyun all upset..!" Kai suddenly interrupted, pointing to him and indeed he was pouting slightly with furrowed eyebrows, "Aren't you going to pacify him now Heeyoung?" Kai teased.

           "My ." I rolled my eyes and posed another question, skipping through his tease but I couldn't help but glance over and realised he was indeed slightly pissed and unhappy about my answer. Well, it isn't true.

           I would kill no one and leave Sehun alone. Then, I would marry Baekhyun and um, have an affair with Woohyun. Hehehe. 

           After a while and after we got to know more about one another, we decided to change the game to a dare game. From shouting out at the windows and crazy kap dance to many others and I was beginning to open up and I was getting more and more competitive with each dare.

           "Guys, I'm tired..." Chen suddenly requested and the laughters stopped slightly and all soon turned to check on the time, and only then did we realise how much time we've spent.

           "Okay guys, one last dare. Last one!" Kai laughed, everyone looked at him in anticipation while I squinted my eyes at the boy. What now? "You..." He pointed to me, as expected, "You are supposed to have a hickey by your neck tomorrow." He laughed.

           My eyes widened slightly for a second at such a request but returns back to normal moments later, "Well, simple." I lied, "Then I want all of you to have hickeys on your neck tomorrow, by hook or by crook." I smirked slightly.

           Everyone's eyes were huge and their jaws were dropping, "Heeyoung..." Baekhyun managed to mumble, "Let's not play with something like this okay?"

           I forced a smile, "It's just a hickey. No worries." I assured him, while my mind battled with me and assured me as well. *You'll be fine, Heeyoung.*

           "Just a hickey! Did you just hear that?" Kai laughed, instantly forgetting about his own dare for a hickey. The boys made howled happily, momentarily forgetting about the deal too. 

 


 

Almightybling:

 

I hope this update wasn't too confusing because it felt like it was all over the place and so messy, I decided to do a 'fun' chapter which didn't turn out so fun in the end but oh well... 

Oh, and I guess there's no more hateful comments for Minhee now right? XD You guys are all so cruel! Always talking about how you guys will haunt her down and kill her. She was quite innocent in a way- Or maybe not, LOL. No idea. Ha!

But could you imagine if the story was written as Minhee being the main character and Heeyoung being the evillll ? Ohmygod. HAHAHAHA. 

Lastly, just wondering to those who actually does comments and read my replies.... Would you rather I reply with the new feature or continue replying like how I always do? Or just up to my preferrence? :) 

Okay, got to go now. Byeeeeeeee. 

Time for studies. I major hate hate hate studying. T_T