32

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 32 - Minhee's story


Baekhyun's P.O.V
                                   

          I tossed around in the bed as the phone continued to ring annoyingly, "Yah, go pick up the phone." Heeyoung groaned.

          "No..." I turned and hugged her, refusing to get up.

          "Go..." She whined and pushed me away, I groaned and finally got up to pick up the phone.

          "Hello?" I answered frustratedly.

          "Baekhyun ah! You're still asleep? You forgotten about Heeyoung's make up birthday?" Then I shot awake. right, the make up birthday!

          "I didn't! I'll get over now!" I lied and hung up.

          I know I took long, but I finally had the time to plan and a mini birthday party for Heeyoung. Nothing big but it's just something, to make up to her. I only called over EXO and Minhee. I wanted Yoomi along but she had some camps in school therefore she couldn't attend.

         But right now, to get the first step of the party started, it would be to get Heeyoung up and off to the practice room.

         She turned away from me and took a pillow to cover her ears, ignoring me. I tried again and she rolled away again, "Go away, I slept late last night." She grumbled.

         "Come on Heeyoung. I've planned a birthd-" I clamped my hands over my mouth and sighed in relief as Heeyoung wasn't bothering in what I was actually going to say. I cleared my throat and tried again, "Wake up..." I whined.

         Heeyoung suddenly sat up and gave me a death glare, "What the ing do you want?" She shouted and groaned.

         "Let's go to practice together today!" I said happily, happy that my first step was working. She was awake now. But moments later, I received a big kick on my .

 

Heeyoung's P.O.V
                             

         I've been slapping and boxing Baekhyun in my head since the moment he woke me up. I freaking slept late last night and he just had to wake me up to go practice with him today. Honestly... What the actual ?

         I would only be sitting there and watching them, it's going to be boring and honestly, I would go for sleeping rather than watching them practice. Ugh...

         "Heeyoung ah, wait here." He suddenly said as we arrived outside the practice room, "Don't go in first okay? Just wait here!" He said and I rolled my eyes and gave him a glare as he raced off.

         Moments later, I was squinting my eyes as I watched Baekhyun run over with a big bear in his hands that looked almost exactly like the bear in our room, except for the fact that it has a ribbon.

         "What is this?" I asked as he smiled happily at me, pushing the bear in my arms.

         "This is your belated birthday present. Happy belated birthday, Heeyoung!" He said and suddenly hugged me.

         I stood frozen. I stared at the walls in front and blinked continuously. When he finally pulled away, I found myself letting out a puff of air that I didn't know I was holding to.

         Slightly flustered, I quickly pointed out how similar the bear was, "Why does this bear look exactly like the one in our room?"

         "No! It's not the same! It has a ribbon!" Baekhyun pointed to it. You don't say...

         "And why this bear?" I asked.

         He smiled, "Well, isn't this cute? Bear bear finally has a companion!" And simply like that, he received the second asskick today.

         "Owwwie." He pouted and I rolled my eyes, "Oh! Heeyoung, actually I bought this for you too." He held out a bracelet, "I'm not sure if you like it though..." He mumbled.

         I cocked my head slightly and took it from him. It looked good, in fact, it looked fabulous. I loved it, "Mmm, looks fine on me. It's acceptable." I said.

         He sighed out loudly, "Phew! I'm relieved."

         "But this isn't it yet." I pointed out to him, "I still haven't forgiven you." I lied and glared at him.

         His smile dropped and he frowned, "Heeyoung! Why!"

         I thought for a moment, "I want the EXO necklace you have been wearing since debut."

         He thought for a moment, "Ah! Hold on!" Then he ran off again and I frowned, I didn't say I wanted it now actually.

         Moments later, he ran back with the necklace in his hand, "Here!" He waved it around. I shook my head slightly and tried to take it from him but he pulled away.

         "Nope, I'll help you wear this okay?" He said, but before I could answer, he was already putting it on for me.

         But the thing was, unlike how people help to put someone's necklace from the back, he did it from the front. I was frozen on the spot. Feeling flustered, I quickly turned to him, trying to stop him. But as I turned saw how he was intently putting it on for me, I stopped and smiled.

 

 

Minhee's P.O.V

                              

          I feel especially happy today somehow and it's been long since I last saw Heeyo- I stopped in my tracks as I saw Baekhyun leaned in to hug Heeyoung, then Heeyoung turned and they kissed. 

          I felt my lips tremble as I stared at them, my heart ached. And with that, I ran. 

 

Lay's P.O.V

                        

          Baekhyun came in, "So, how was it?" Chanyeol asked as Baekhyun entered the room alone with the presents, "Where's the belated birthday girl?" Chanyeol looked around.

          Baekhyun laughed, "She went to the toilet." Then he settled the presents down.

          I was about to get up from the floor when my phone suddenly rang. The screen blinked 'Minhee'. I frowned slightly, I thought she just sent me a message she was here already? 

          "Hello?" I answered.

          "Lay ah.." Her voice trembled slightly and I frowned, "I can't go to the birthday party today... I- I have something on. Help me wish Heeyoung a belated birthday. I'll give her, her gift next time." She said and before I could even comment on anything, she hung up. And right at the very instant, Heeyoung walks in.

          "What did you do?" I asked as I glared at her, taking long steps to her. She must've been the one who did all these. She must've said something to Minhee. 

          "What?" She asked, feigning innocence, "What did I do?" The whole room quieten down and everyone stared at the both of us.

          "You," I pulled her wrist up roughly, "What did you do to Minhee?"

 

Minhee's P.O.V

                             

          I sat down on a nearby park's bench as I sniffed. Thank god there's hardly any souls here at all. I clenched onto the phone tightly as I thought about the scene I just saw.

          I couldn't believe it. I thought... I thought Baekhyun would never ever fall in love with her, with such a y girl. Darn, darn I'm so ing wrong.

          I sighed as I felt more tears falling, "Just when I thought I would be finally be able to be with you." I mumbled.

          I thought it was my chance and fate to finally be with Baekhyun as the news was on the net going about how we were in a relationship, sure I had to endure hate messages, hateful gifts of dead rats sometimes and just hurtful stuffs from the antis, but I didn't mind, because I thought we would become real for sure.

          I closed my eyes and it felt as though it was just yesterday when I met Baekhyun.

          He was this cheerful, humourous and nice guy. Definitely my dream guy, and being in the company for 4 years yet having no news on getting to debut was just taking a toll on me. I was giving up but he was there. 

          He joined the company and in 3 months, he already was chosen to be EXO, but rumours were spreading that he was interested in me. Some was because of the close relationship we shared, the others I didn't know.

          We dined together for supper a lot of times, we went shopping together, we also went to have lunch together with EXO. But it was until I heard rumours he was going to get kicked out of EXO because of the rumours, I knew I couldn't allow it. At least, not for me.

          I went to Mr. Soo Man and confessed that I had feelings for him, and that was a big NO. I was immediately kicked out of SM but I lied saying I couldn't take it anymore and gave up. Baekhyun didn't believe and kept coming to ask me about it. There were so many times I almost gave in, telling him the truth. But I realised, telling him would make things worst.

          Then I left, I left for China. And when they finally debut and came for China for a showcase, I was so happy. I was finally going to meet him again. 

          Then came the greater news, that I was going to be his pretend girlfriend. That night, I tossed in my bed and jumped around, because that means I'm going to spend a lot of time with him. 

          But then came the news that Baekhyun was married. I cried, for days. I cried secretly and a few of the EXO members found out but said nothing but comfort me.

          Do you know when I found out my granny was in the hospital, lying in the emergency room, I almost tried to kill myself? But the EXO memebers assured me Baekhyun was coming, and when he hugged and kissed my head. I felt everything was so ing fine. I told myself, who cares if he was married? He wouldn't love her, if we got together, they could always divorce. 

          What a selfish thought. But, I love him.

          But I should've known, ever since the concert when he told me he was disappointed in me, he would've found out his true feelings sooner or later. It's only I kept telling myself it was fine. 

 

My P.O.V

                   

          "What did you do?" Lay suddenly asked just as I got into the practice room. I frowned slightly, what does this hater of mine want now?

          "What?" I asked, as politely as I could muster, but it still sounded harsh, "What did I do?" 

          He suddenly grabbed onto my wrist tightly, causing me to winced slightly in pain, "You. What did you do to Minhee?" He asked. 

          Great, I haven't even seen Minhee since when and here he is asking me about Minhee. Terrific unicorn.

          "Yah, talk properly." Baekhyun said as he tried to free me from his tight grip.

          "She did something to Minhee."

          I frowned, "Excuse me? I haven't seen her in-"

          "Liar." He glared into me, his grip on my hand getting tighter.

          "Yah! Zhang Yixing!" Baekhyun shouted, pulling his grip off me at last. My hand felt sore and had a red dark handprint as I rubbed it.

          "I'm going to find Minhee. Have fun here with this ." Lay said in my face. I frowned, about to scream at him. I hate being accused. Don't you ever dare accuse me of something I didn't ing do.

          The rest hurriedly left following with Lay, "Hey, you okay?" Baekhyun asked and I nodded, still feeling extremely mad about it, "You really didn't do anything to Minhee... right?" He asked.

          I glared at him, now he's going to question me too? "No, okay?" I said in an ultra pissed mode.

          "Okayokay." He breathed out, "I'm just going to go along and find them okay? You, stay here. Get the oilment from the storage room I brought you to the previous time. I'll call you later." He said and hurriedly left. 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                   

          "Hurry up, search- Minhee!" Luhan suddenly shouted and all 12 of us ran over. Crazy, but thank god there isn't anyone here.

          "Minhee ah, are you okay?" I rushed up upon seeing her red eyes.

          She looked up and sniffed, "Baek... Baekhyun ah!" Then she bawled into my arms.

          I pulled her apart after a while, "Minhee ah, honestly, did Heeyoung do anything to you?"

          Staring at me for a moment, she wiped her tears from her eyes and stare at me for a moment, "Mmm..." She nodded slowly. 

 


 

Almightybling: So........... Evil author still lives on. ^^ And this is where you insert your immense hate for Minhee. ;'D 

 

And I guess none of you actually did read my authors note in the previous chap. cause it's so damn freaking long. Nevermind. LOL. Anyway, people, the troll was just for fun. Don't kill me!! 

Next, um, I am still being bored and looking a graphic shop for me to go and join and 'play'. Jaykay. I will be serious. :) XD 

And, while i was bored these few days not updating this story, I made  a mini 3 chaptered story of Baekhyun and 'you'. It's really short and I guess quite simple. But it's angst. LOL

 

Click here okay? OKAY. CLICK IT. >>>> Untold words <<<<<