17

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

 

Chapter 17- Hangover


Baekhyun's P.O.V
                                   

           I woke up with a freaking headache; hangover. But I kept my eyes closed and hugged Heeyoung closer. I frowned when I felt her body, why does it seem like she's not wearing something... I gulped.

           I checked myself which was except for my briefs and I finally sat up. Did we? 

           I gulped again and slowly lifted the covers.

           "Yah." She held my hands from lifting it, "What are you trying to do." She muttered with her eyes closed.

           "Did we?" I muttered as I knocked my head gently, ugh, hangovers.

           She sat up and I gulped when the covers dropped, she was just wearing a bra. Ohmygod. It's like it's yesterday, at the beach, you know? She was in bikini. Anyway...

           "We.........." She paused and laughed at my face, then she got up and left me on the bed. 

           So did we or not? Ugh, I held onto my head, I need pain relievers. The fact that she was so calm about it made me all so confused, plus, isn't L.Joe her boyfriend now?

 

My P.O.V
                    

           "We.........." I paused and laughed when I saw him intently waiting for my answer, I decided to get up and change into something first and also, pick up the clothes all over the place. 

           "Heeyo-" His husky morning voice called out, damn this ybacon... anyway, but everything that happened last night would stay in that night... we agreed.

           "We did." I said, trying to remain my poker face. Actually we didn't. Heh.

           He frowned for a moment, "So you're not a ?" 

           "What?" 

           He pointed to the bed, "There's no blood!"

           I laughed, "Maybe."

           His mouth hung and I left him in the room after I changed, I need fresh air and I need to think. "Noona!" Tao exclaimed, walking towards me, I frowned. What does he want now?

           "You're finally awake!" He said happily. I nodded uninterestingly, "The room was locked-"

           I squinted my eyes at him, why was this kid trying to break into our room again? "Get some pain relievers or something for Baekhyun. Get him some cups of water too." Then I walked off, leaving Tao scratching his head. 

           Time for some fresh air.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                  

           I stared at the bed again, there was really no traces of blood. That means she's really not a ? But... I am! 

           I sighed and got up to pick up the clothes on the floor, "Hyung- Why are you ?" Tao asked and frowned, "Nevermind, um- here, I found some pain relievers and a cup of water." He passed them to me.

           I took it and ate it and drank it, "How did you know I need this?" Did Heeyoung go out and tell everyone...? I frowned.

           "Huh? What is this?" He asked and I frowned, " Nevermind, Heeyoung told me to bring these to you. What happened?" Tao asked.

           I smiled, "Nothing. Where's she?"

           "She? Oh Heeyoung, she left." Tao said and I frowned. Honestly? She's spending all her time with Teen Top rather than me? Wasn't this supposed to be an honeymoon? Well, excluding last night... But then again, L.Joe..

           I frowned as I tried to remember what I did, but honestly, all I remembered was her joining me. Damn it.

           "Gege, what's wrong?" Tao asked.

           "Nothing. Is there food?" I asked, feeling hungry. Tao nodded happily. 

 

Minhee's P.O.V

                                 

           I finished cooking up the food for everyone, as in everyone even Heeyoung. "Heeyoung, where are you going? I cooke-"

           "Out." She said and went out. I frowned and pouted. 

           Lay came over and scoffed, "Can't believe her." I nodded unhappily.

           "Lay, I was just thinking, what if we put up a performance for- Oh hi Minhee." Chen stopped. 

           I squinted my eyes, "For?"

           "Nobody!" Chen innocently ended.

           "Aish, who drank last night? What's with all these alcohol smell and- those cans! Who drank them all up?" Kris muttered unhappily.

           I frowned as I heard the fuzz, last night, the last person who slept was Baekhyun. So it's either Baekhyun or Heeyoung. I frowned again as I thought of how much they always seemed to be connected. But Sehun is Heeyoung's. So why-

           "Oh, god. Thank you Minhee." Baekhyun smiled and ate the food that was prepared, "Wa, tastes so good!" I smiled back and called for all the others to get down to eat.

           "Eh, noona isn't here again?" Sehun asked unhappily. I feel bad for him, I really don't know what he sees in her. I mean she's pretty and all, but her character really makes me feel like pulling all my hairs out.

           "Aish, that girl is really- , this was a supposingly honeym-" Lay said but Kris covered his mouth.

           Some of them cleared their throat and got to eat and everyone was silent for a moment, "Is there something I'm supposed to know?" I asked with my hands on my waist.

 

My P.O.V

                     

           I sat on the beach as the wind hit my face again. I smiled as I recalled what happened last night. Right, we got all touchy and kissy but we didn't do it. And..- A smile creeped up my face.

 

Flashback

           After all those kissy and stuff, both of us were getting tired, "Baek..." I muttered again and he held me close.

           "What happens tonight, stays here." I muttered and he nodded cutely.

           "Baek..." I called out again but he was already deeply asleep, for once he didn't yelp 40 times before sleeping, "I think... I love you." I mumbled and snuggled into him. 

End

           I sighed as I realised I would probably never have the courage to tell him if we were both fully conscious and stuff.

 


 

Almightybling: Double updateeeee! ;D Anyway... There was actually a supposingly to be a real kidnap scene actually, but I didn't manage to write it out nicely so I gave up that idea. :P Pffft.

 

Credits as tagged, @AGAhyun

 

Damn, Baekhyun looks freaking badass. So freaking badassssssssssssss. Badass Baekhyun is badass. <3 <3 Even with that freaking little icecream, you look so freaking badass. AHHHHHHH. TuT

 

And also, the results of the poll was actually quite surprising for me. Hehee, I didn't expect most of you to want to have a y heeyoung-liked friend in real life. Hahahaha. Interesting! :D

If you haven't voted, vote please? I would like to see your answers. ;D It's just for fun and if you don't have the time.. it's fine! :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Poll's replies:

@itskristen21: Hahaha, but wouldn't you get annoyed by like her ness or some sort?

@iheartsuju_shinee: Hmmm, you have a bad side that is y too? Kekekeke, interesting!