13

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

 

Chapter 13 - problem?


My P.O.V

                    

           "Can I borrow her for a moment?" I heard L.Joe's voice behind me.

           "Yes you may." I said not even bothering about their response and got up, "All yours." I rolled my eyes.

           We walked back to Teen Top's table and we sat down again, "Heeyoung, you have to realise we care okay?" L.Joe reasoned.

           "This again?" I sighed.

           We then sat in silence while Chunji got the girl who was with him a moment ago to leave, "When are you going home?" Chunji asked.

           "I don't know. This is actually quite boring." I muttered and rested my head on my palms.

           Chunji chuckled, "Well then, princess, let's go have some fun!" He said and led me out, with the rest of Teen Top having no choice but to follow along.

           "Where do we go?" I asked as I hooked my hand into Chunji's as usual.

           "Where do you want to go?" He asked while tiliting his head, looking at me.

           I laughed, "Into your heart." 

           "Aish! That was my line!" Chunji pouted. I rolled my eyes and scoffed and he smiled.

           "Walk faster the rest of you!" I shouted and ran, with the rest rolling their eyes and chasing me into the way of no direction.

--------

           I rubbed my neck after I reached home at 2 a.m. in the morning, "Bye." I said and closed the door.

           "Aish, " L.Joe stopped the door, "Goodnight and sweet dreams." They said in unison, but L.Joe's and Chunji's face was full of unhappiness because I simply got them off like that.

           "Okay, goodnight." I said and waved.

           "That's better. Learn to be sweeter yah." L.Joe said and waved.

           I closed the door and turned back, the whole house was silent and the lights were off. *They are actually still at the party?* I walked into the room to check if Baekhyun was home. "Baek-"

           "Where were you?" He asked as he sat up from a corner of the room with that gay bear of his.

           "Somewhere, problem?" I rolled my eyes.

           He sighed, "How are you related to Teen Top?"

           "L.Joe's my boyfriend." I lied and went into the bathroom to check my makeup.

           "What?"

           "If you can have a girlfriend outside, I don't see why I can't." I crossed my arms as he got into the bathroom too.

           "Is this about me having Minhee-" He questioned.

           "This isn't about you or her. It's just me and me." I shook my head and removed my makeup, then I left him inside and got to my wardrobe, looking for my tanktop and shorts. "Why are you still here? Go and sleep, you probably have some stupid schedule tomorrow." I muttered.

           "It's not stupid! It's my dream!"

           "Then go and sleep." I said in a matter of fact tone and rubbed my temples. What's up with this guy? He's bringing retardness into a whole new level.

           "Aish." I heard him mutter under his breathe and he left, slamming the bathroom door. I blew out the air in my eyes and rolled my eyes.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                   

           "Hey Sehun! Where's yo girl?" Chanyeol joked and snickered. Sehun pouted and ignored him, "Sorry bro." Chanyeol said as he realised he was rubbing salt onto his wounds.

           "Is this Sehunnie's first heartbreak?" Minhee whispered with her big doe eyes staing back innocently.

           I smiled, "I doubt so, don't worry." She nodded and glanced another worried look at Sehun.

           "Waddup aye~ Call me oppa then! Where's yo cute girl?" Kris asked as he got back from somewhere.

           Tao pinched Kris's thighs and placed his fingers on his lips asking Kris to shut up. Kris got the hint, "Sorry bro." He then awkwardly smiled.

           Sehun soon loosened up and we played around, "Yah, Chanyeol go away!" I yelped as Chanyeol attacked me.

           "Noona! You're here!" Tao suddenly exclaimed and I looked up. *Heeyoung?*

           "Heeyoung? It's you again? You actually got in? Wa!" Minhee muttered in surprise and nudged me in happiness, "Do you like have a boyfriend here or something? That's how you got in?" I frowned. *Who exactly got her in?*

           She ignored Minhee and Minhee awkwardly kept shut, "How did you get in?" I asked.

           "Sehun." She simply replied.

           "You're Sehun's girlfriend?" Minhee gasped.

           "Aish, shut up. You're so noisy." She snapped and rolled her eyes, Minhee gulped.

           I glanced at Sehun and he was awkwardly biting his lips and Kris looked at Sehun skeptically.

-------

           "Can I borrow her for a moment?" I looked up after I sipped my drink.

           I frowned a little as I saw Teen Top's L.Joe. What was he doing here and looking for Heeyoung? Before anyone of us could process the situation and answer, "Yes you may." Heeyoung stood up, "All yours." I did a double take as I heard her say that. 

           We all kept our eyes on her as she went to their table and in less than 5 minutes, she was in Chunji's arms getting out with the rest of the Teen Top following behind.

            I turned to Sehun and demanded, "What is going on?"

           "I don't know! I only brought her here, then then she left me at the enterance! I only found her later with Teen Top, then she asked me to get back here and she promised she would get to us soon, so I left her there." Sehun explained.

           I stared at the exit which was empty by now, wondering where the heck she went.

--------

           I heard the door unlocking as I sat on the corner of the room with my teddy. I heard her talking to someone, however she only closed the door moments later. 

           "Baek-" She called out as she entered the room.

           "Where were you?" I got up from my corner.

           She rolled her eyes, "Somewhere, problem?" I frowned. Problem? Problem? This is a huge problem!

           I decided to remain calm and ask her about this problem properly, "How are you related to Teen Top?" I asked.

           She went into the bathroom, "L.Joe's my boyfriend." My eyes widdened, this has a boyfriend? A- what?! What? How can- WHAT?

           "What?" I asked in pure shock.

           I went into the bathroom, "If you can have a girlfriend outside, I don't see why I can't."

           I frowned, what are you implying? "Is this about me having Minhee-"

           "This isn't about you or her. It's just me and me." She said and rolled her eyes. Yeap, totally about her, no one else. As usual. "Why are you still here? Go and sleep, you probably have some stupid schedule tomorrow."

           I took a deep breathe from stopping myself on bursting on her, "It's not stupid. It's my dream." 

           "Then go to sleep!"

           "Aish!" I felt crappy at the moment and furious for some reasons, I slammed the door and left the bathroom. 


 

Almightybling: Hi guys, I'm back from that one heck of crazy tiring vacation that cannot be called a freaking vacation. My legs totally got killed!!! Well, that's because I'm not a walker and shopper. Oh well... Haha.

Anyway, hallejah! School starts tomorrow and I haven't done any work. Wish me luck. I need them. HEH.

Ohohoh, I just remembered. I dreamt of Baekhyun and Tao during my last night of vacation! Isn't that awesome? It was a weird dream though, but I was weird enough to be able to develop it slightly in my head after I woke up. Hahahaha.

I can't remember the first part of the dream anymore, but I remember this one part where I saw Tao and I just asked him where Baekhyun was. He then told me to go somewhere and I ran off hurriedly, as though I need to find him quickly. So yea, I did need to find him quickly. When I found him he was crying. And just when I hugged him for awhile; not very long but satisfying long enough... I woke up. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. My brain ing s me and Baekhyun. T_T *SOBS*