18

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

 

Chapter 18 - Our honeymoon; alone time


My P.O.V

                 

           I sighed again as I found out another truth through thinking.

           I don't deserve Baekhyun, absolutely not. He's an idol- sings well, dances well, he even raps well. He looks good, he got a good character; he's perfect. What am I? I'm just a freaking who absolutely does not deserve him. Not in this life.

           "There you are." I heard someone said as he panted, I looked up in confusion. "I thought everyone left. I suddenly can't find anyone. Not even your Teen Top friends." My eyebrows went up. "I tried calling and none of them picked up."

           "I'll go back and check with you." I muttered as we made our way back. 

           "There." He muttered as we entered the empty and silent house. 

           I entered one of their rooms and opened their wardrobe, "Don't worry, they will be back." I said as I got out.

           "Eh?" He asked.

           Just then I saw a note on the table, "They will be back tonight." I muttered as I held it up. 

           "Eh?" He muttered in confusion then he read the note, "It's impossible, where and how. Why?" He scratched his head. *Even a simple action like this looks perfect...* "Why would they all go althogether? Plus, it's not like we have any schedules! Plus plus plus, how are we not included?" He frowned. 

           "I don't know." I answered and walked to the couch.

           "Eh?" He said in confusion again and sat down beside me, "What do you want to do then? We have a day together. Just the two of us." My heart skipped as I heard him say it. He smiled cutely at me while waiting for my answer.

           "I-I do-.... Aish! Don't ask me! Do whatever you want." I screamed at him after I realised I started stuttering. Why was I stuttering!? Ugh!

           He scrunched up his face, "... I just wanted to know."

           We both sat there in silence for a few moments, "Shall we go to the beach and play?" He asked.

           "We just went there yesterday." 

           He frowned, "But you weren't with me! You-"

           I smirked and rose my eyebrows teasing, "Someone's jealous?"

           "No! It's just that this is our supposingly honeymoon, can we at least have some time alone? Now that they are gone isn't it a good time?" He asked.

           "If you wanted some time alone you shouldn't have called Minhee along then." I rolled my eyes and crossed my hands.

           He sighed, "That's not my point! Why are we going back there?" He said frustratingly but I ignored him, "Forget it. Can we just spend time together now?" He asked.

           "Whatever you say." I said and got up.

           "Then where are you going?!" He screamed in frustration.

           "Getting my clothes idiot!"

-----

           I rolled my eyes with a slight pout while I applied the lotion for him, "What am I? Your maid?" I mumbled unhappily under my breathe, "Who cares if I'm your wife. Tsk!" 

           "You do know that I can hear them really clearly right?"

           "I don't care!" I rolled my eyes, but continued to apply the lotion.

           "I'm done. Your turn." He said and made me sit down, "Don't be angry already. We're supposed to be happy and play. Smile smile." He squeezed my shoulders.

           "Pain!" I screamed and slapped his hands.

           "Okay okay." He mumbled and made a face. I rolled my eyes and scoffed while I applied for my own arms and legs etc.

           He suddenly pulled me up, "Yah! I'm not done with my legs!" I mumbled angrily trying to sit back down but he pulled me to the water.

           "Sit here!" He said and pointed to the sand.

           "What is the difference?" I asked.

           "Just sit!" He called me and we sat down.

           The water washed up and made my favourite beach shorts wet. "Yah! My shorts!" I hurriedly stood up and sand started dropping out of those pants. "Yah!" I screamed while Baekhyun clutched onto his stomach, laughing away.

           "Poo! Poo!" He laughed while pointing at me.

           "You idiot!" I kicked him.

           "Aigo, sit down. We're supposed to have fun. Relax." He tried to calm me, "How about I show you something funny?" He asked and I angrily sat down, "Now now, watch me." He stood up and sand started dropping out of his pants.

           I laughed out loud, "Yours were much more than mine! Hahahahah! Baekpoo!" I laughed.

           "Yah yah, that's because I sat longer and my pants is longer than yours!" He said, pointing to his shorts.

           "Baekpoo!!!" I laughed again.

 

Baekhyuns' P.O.V

                                  

           I smiled at her as she laughed heartily, "Baekpoo!" She laughed again, she wouldn't stop.

           "Heepoo!" I copied childishly, shaking my head and making a face.

           "Don't copy me! Plus, your name sound so nice with poo. Unlike mine, it's just... two worlds apart." She laughed. 

           "Heeyoung, I hope you do know how to swim." I muttered.

           "Eh?" She asked, not getting my intentions. I got scooped her into my arms, and she was silent for a moment before trying to squrim out of my arms.

           I swung her, "No no no! I promise I will not call you Baekpoo if you don't throw me." She pleaded. I looked at her, and smiled.

           I smirked, "Then what do you call me?" I asked teasingly.

           "Hyun... poo." She laughed and I couldn't help but smile too, she was so childish today and it is such a sight to see. 

           "Well then say byebye to Hyunpoo!" I said and threw her.

           "Nooo!! osiudhflsd..." She shouted as she splashed into the sea.

           "Cold!" She popped out seconds later, "You idoit! Now my shirt is ruined! Buy me new one! And, I didn't even have to know how to swim, this is just at my chest level." She snickered.

           I pouted slightly and thought about what to do to her next, "Baekhyun ah." She called and I snapped towards her, "Say hello to water!" She said and splashed me.

           "The water is salty! Ew!" I screamed as I tasted it, "Heeyoung!!!" I screamed as I tried to walk or run towards her.

           "Ahhh!!!!" She screamed and ran off.

           We ended up playing with water running around, "Heeyoung! I'm a shark, and I'm coming!" I yelled and she jumped, and hurried off in another direction. I dived into the water and kept my eyes closed, but I popped out once and then to get some air and see where Heeyoung was without letting her notice.

           "Baek! Stop playing! Where are you?" She screamed, I covered my mouth from trying to laugh as I slowly creep behind her, "Baekh- AH!!!" She screamed as one my arms went over her neck, "Yah! You idiot!" She smacked my head.

           I laughed, "Shall we get this shark something to eat? It's hungry... or shall it eat you?" I teased.

           Her face scrunched up in disgust, "Let's get it something to eat then." She said and pulled me.

           "Hold on. Let's race back!" I suggested.

           "Aish... So trouble-"

           "Go!" I shouted and ran!

           "Yah! That's cheating!" She yelled and ran after me.

           We ended up pulling and pushing each other back into the sea. She grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me back, but I didn't budge. "Must not... I'm reaching!" I muttered.

           "Epp!" She squealed as I felt her grabbed me by my neck and her legs went over my waist. We both fell back into the water because I wasn't prepared, we both soon popped out of the water. She laughed, "You should work out."

           "No! I am strong! It was because I wasn't prepar-"

           "Blablabla. Excuses!" She muttered and laughed.

           I frowned, I went infront of her and got her on my back, "Yah! Okay okay! You're strong." She said and tried to get down.

           "Don't move, or I'll pull you down." You frowned and continued struggling, and I fell back, making her fall into the water again.

           "Aish!" She muttered in frustration and then she finally willingly got behind my back. I held onto her legs that were clutching onto my waist. "So tired." She sighed and laid her head on my shoulder. I smiled.

 

My P.O.V

                

           "Heeyoung, go bathe." Baekhyun said as he placed me on the floor.

           "Was I heavy?" I asked, ignoring him.

           He smiled, "No. Now go bathe."

           "Okay." I mumbled and got up, "Ahh.." I stretched and went to get my clothes.

 

Tao's P.O.V
                      

           "Do you think gege will spend his time wisely?" I asked Xiumin.

           He laughed, "You bother too much Tao. Leave them alone." Xiumin mumbled as he tried to sleep, aish, so boring. 

           "Do you honestly think it's fine to leave them alone?" I heard Minhee asking Sehun.

           "Yea... they will be fine." Sehun mumbled.

           Minhee frowned, "Honestly, is there something I'm supposed to at least know?" Along with Sehun, I shook my head. Minhee diverted her attention to me, "You know, Tao. I could go shopping for Gucci bags with you." I stared at her and smiled.

           "You're the best noona in the world. I mean it!" I smiled happily.

           "Now repay me?" 

           I frowned, "No! The best noona in the world would never ask for something in return." I smiled in glee as Kris's eyes opened to look at me before closing again.

           "Where are we going exactly?" Minhee frowned, dropping the subject.

           "We're going to go shop! Noona, you remember your promise right?" A smile creeped up.

 

My P.O.V

                  

           I was still cleaning my hair when I came out of the bathroom, "Baekhyun?" I asked. The whole house was silent and there wasn't any water sounds. I knocked on the bathroom on the first floor, "Baek?"

           "Hello!" He said happily behind me and smiled. *He's so perfect.*

           "Oh.. hello." I quickly mumbled.

           He smiled and pulled me, "Shall we go and explore around and look for restuarants to eat?"

           "There's restuarants here?"

           He frowned, "Um, obviously." He said and pulled me, "Hurry hurry."

-------

           "I want set C!" Baekhyun told the waitress who was eyeing Baekhyun for sometime now.

           "Um, I'll get the same." I mumbled as I shot another look at the girl.

           "Okay." She mumbled sweetly, "Let me repeat your orders okay?" Her eyes not leaving Baekhyun's at all. My face scrunched up in disgust, we both only ordered set C, what's there to repeat? "Oh. Hahah, it's just two set C!" She giggled. However, Baekhyun was totally oblivious towards the waitress actions and merely smiled back at her.

           I scoffed as she finally leaves her eyes from Baekhyun. Baekhyun returned his gaze back on me, "What happened?"

           I had to stop myself from facepalm-ing, "Nothing Baek. Nothing." 

           Quite a period of time went past and all I did was use the phone and check on other KPOP groups and stuff, "Heeyoung, talk to me." Baekhyun requested after he places his phone down. I took a peek at him and ignored him.

           However, he stretches his leg and invaded my space. *Just like the first time.* "Aish!" I mumbled and kicked him, "Go back to your own space!" He frowned, "Alright, what do you want?"

           "Talk to me." I stared blankly at him. What was I supposed to talk about. 

           "Hi." I mumbled as I used my phone.

           "Something more interesting!" He demanded.

           I rolled my eyes and placed my phone down, "Why don't you try?" 

           He remained silent for a while, "Oh! Oh! How about you tell me 10 facts about you?"

           I frowned. "You're really going to be that lame?" 

           "It's no-"

           "1: I'm currently very hungry, 2: I like blue, 3: I'm only 165cm, 4:-"

           "I'm 174cm!" He said happily, you frowned as he interrupted you.

           "4:... See you made me forgot!" You grumbled, "4: I love Nam Woohyun." He frowned.

           "5: I love a lot of other KPOP artist too. Like Teen Top.. etc." I mumbled and he smiled happily.

           "That includes me right?" I ignored him.

           "6: I love watching beautiful sceneries 7: ..." I don't know what else to say.

           "7: I was utterly shocked when I found out you were in some KPOP rookie group, 8: I am running out of things to say, 9: Here comes the food!" I said happily.

           "Aish, last one. Could you say something about me? Like your impression of me or something?" He suggested as the waitress placed the food down.

           Well then... 10: I love you.

           "10: I find you pretty retarded all the time." He frowned. 


 

Almightybling: So... I made this chapter lovely dovey and stuff. Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Anyway, yay! Today is my birthday! I'm old. T_T Anyway...... This is one of my favourite chapters that I have wrote and the next chapter is also one of my favs. Kekekeke. Keep waiting and have fun today because it's my bd. ;D kekekeke. Bye for now.