47

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 47 - Help from Chunji & L.Joe


My P.O.V 
                  

           I've been thinking lately and the more I thought of it, the more unfair it was for Baekhyun. I couldn't keep depriving him of it. I sighed.

           It wasn't like I didn't want to either, but to be honest, I was afraid.

           "Yah, so what's up?" L.Joe asked as he sipped on his drink.

           "Something..." I looked away. Are we really going to go into that so quickly?

           He frowned, "Something's up. Speak." He placed his phone down and stared at me intently.

           I hesitated, even though L.Joe seemed like the best choice, it still seemed weird.

           "Are you doing to speak or is it time for me to leave?" He asked with an amused look.

           "Alright. I'll speak okay? But you're not to laugh or something. Or I swear I'll ing castrate you. You understand?" I threatened.

           "Alright." He smiled and began to sip on his drink again while his other hand motioned me to go on.

           I looked around and bit onto my lips. There is barely anyone here in the cafe so it should be safe. I turned back to L.Joe and beckoned him closer, "I'mafraidtohavewithBaekhyun!" I squeaked.

           He choked.

           He coughed furiously as he pat himself on the chest, "You- You what?"

           I ended up telling him about how I was afraid, how I have already confronted Baekhyun about it and what my mum said.

           "Eh, then it should be fine. You see, Baekhyun isn't a person to cheat on you. And next, since Baekhyun himself assured you he would wait, what are you so afraid of?"

           I sighed, "I'm just- I'm just scared of the whole thing okay? But this is something that is going to happen sooner or later and I actually feel curious and excited, it's just.. I'm scared!" I whined.

           He scratched his head, "Aigo, how am I supposed to help you?" I slumped back in my seat with a pout and frown. "Oh!" He suddenly sprang up and placed his drink down, "I have the perfect candidate to help you!"

           But I already knew who he was going to suggest. "Not Chunji. Anyone but him." I glared at him.

           "But he will help you! I've a big intuition that he knows exactly what to do!"

           I sighed and gave in, "Okay..." After all, L.Joe's the one with the brains.

----

           "She what? Bwahahahaha!" I breathed heavily as I glared at L.Joe, I could already hear that moron's loud laughters from where I was sitting as L.Joe talked on the phone.

           "Shh! Yah!" L.Joe hissed. I heard the laughters softened down and I bit on a cupcake unhappily, thinking that the cupcake was Chunji and that was exactly how I was going to finish him.

           "He'll be here in 5." L.Joe announced and I rolled my eyes. "Yah, wae... He will help you. I'm sure."

           "Yea. Me too." I replied in sarcasm.

           And in about 5 to 10 minutes, Chunji burst through the doors of the cafe, "Hallelujah! Where is my darling?" He asked aloud. L.Joe and I facepalmed.

           After settling down at last, Chunji smiled at me creepily, "So, what was wrong again?" He teased.

           "You rascal." I cursed. "Wipe that smile off, you midget." I hissed.

           "That, I came prepared." He announced and searched through his bag before pulling out a gauze mask.

           I rolled my eyes, "That wouldn't help because your face- no your presence alone annoys the out of me." I hissed.

           "Heeyoung, wae." He sighed, "Why do you only have love for L.Joe?"

           "Yah yah yah." L.Joe sat up with the same amused look ever since Chunji arrived, "Stop quarrelling and help her already."

           Chunji smiled, "About that, I've already thought about it and prepared for it."

           "Wow, Chanhee is so efficent." I uttered in sarcasm.

           He scoffed, "Of course, for my darling." He winked.

           He immediately searched through his bag and grabbed his laptop out before switching it on as both L.Joe and I watched.

           "So....?" Both L.Joe and I stared at Chunji as he went rapid clicking on his files, going through so many files that had more files inside.

           "I'm about to do the grea-"

           "Yah! You're going to show her that?!" L.Joe exclaimed.

           "Yea, Byunghun. Make her aroused, that's what exactly she needs."

           I stared in confusion as I watched the two, making me aroused? With what?

           "You mad?"

           "Hun ah, you can thank me later. Just watch the results now." Chunji exclaimed happily and double-clicked onto a video.

           I leaned in curiously, but just as the video pops out showing 2 guys and a girl, L.Joe immediately closed it.

           "What? Why?!" I exclaimed.

           L.Joe shot me a look before turning back to Chunji, "What's wrong with you!?" L.Joe snapped, "Show her something simple first!"

           I rolled my eyes in annoyance and the long wait, "Wae? Just show her this!" Chunji said and shoved L.Joe slightly.

           "That's too hardcore! Just go with this!" L.Joe clicked another instead.

           Chunji slumped in his seat, "This is oh so boring." He rolled his eyes.

           "Watch this first Hee." L.Joe pointed and I leaned in curiously.

           I gulped and felt heat rushing to my cheeks as I watched them pull their clothes off, "So fast?" I asked. I mean even though they are , don't they- I dont' know. What am I even saying?

           "Eh? Oh. Chunji doesn't like it all lengthy and stuff."

           "Oh..."

           But it wasn't before long, the two of us got absorbed in the video. "Wa!!" I exclaimed and covered my eyes as I peeked through my fingers. The guy is going to poke his damn fingers in her?!

           L.Joe laughed, "He's preparing her."

           "Ah..." I nodded slightly.

           But before I knew it, the entire thing happened and it was done within minutes, "Eh? So fast?"

           Chunji snapped up, "I know right? Exactly."

           "Do you have something more racier?" I asked as I closed the video and went searching for more. Indeed, I was more than curious now.

           "Racier?" L.Joe asked in disbelief.

           "Exactly Heeyoung. Embrace your inner ert and go meet Baekhyun like this." Chunji smirked.

           "Bwo.. Bwo..What?" I stopped using his laptop and stared at him.

           "Just look at her, getting all flustered by the mention of Baekhyun." Chunji teased and laughed.

           I scowled, "This ing little ...."

           "Anyway, here. Let's see this........." Chunji announced and soon the three of us were huddled together as we sat at a small corner watching Chunji's collection of videos.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V
                                     

           I frowned slightly as I tried to call Heeyoung again. Is she still not done with L.Joe? But that doesn't explain why she isn't picking up...

           "She isn't picking up?" Suho asked as he peered over. I nodded, "Don't worry. Didn't she tell you she was at the cafe just now? We'll drop you off there."

           "But I doubt she would be there the whole day."

           Suho smiled, "Don't worry, we'll just drop you off there, if she isn't there then we'll get you home. Maybe she is sleeping?"

           I smiled, "Thanks hyung."

           "No worries."

           I hurriedly changed, grabbed my bag and ran over to the manager as he talked on the phone, "Ah yea yea... okay. yea. Thanks. Bye." He talked over the phone before turning over to me, "So we're dropping you at the cafe right?"

           I nodded, "Yea."

           He nodded and gathered the boys and we all got up the van. However, I still felt worried and continued to call Heeyoung and text her but she still wasn't replying.

           "Hey! There is noona!" Sehun pointed out, "That's her right?" He frowned, "Yes, that's her!" He confirmed.

           I hurriedly looked out and I too confirmed it was her, huddled in the cafe with a laptop and L.Joe and Chunji. I let out a relieved sigh, "Thanks guys. See you tomorrow."

           They smiled, "See you!"

           I put on a cap and got off the van before waving to them and getting into the cafe. I shook my head in disapproval as I walked towards them. Exactly what is she doing that she wouldn't pick the damn phone up?

           I approached the trios but none of them looked up, they were all too immersed in the laptop. I frowned covered the screen and the trios gasped as they looked up before slumping down again in a relieved look.

           "Pft, I thought it was the staff." Chunji groaned.

           I frowned, "Exactly what were you guys doing?" I asked and turned to Heeyoung, "I called you so many times you got me so worried!" I sighed.

           "I-um. I guess I was too immersed with the movie." She smiled.

           "Why are you so red?" I asked as I looked at her flushed red cheeks.

           L.Joe and Chunji laughed and Heeyoung elbowed them, "Er, maybe the because I'm squashed between the two of them, so it kind of caused me to feel hot?"

           "Huh?" I asked, not exactly comprehending what she said. Did she mean she felt flustered with the two of them? What?

           "Nothing, nevermind. Um, why did you come here anyway?"

           I sighed, "You wouldn't pick up your phone! You got me so worried." 

           "Sorry, the movie was just really great." She apologised.

           "It's okay, what movie it is anyway? Maybe I could ask EXO to watch it with me, since you guys already watched it." I said with slight unhappiness. If the movie is so damn great she should've watched it with me! Not them!

           "Uh......" The three of them glanced nervously at one another. I squinted my eyes and guessed that something was wrong. Heeyoung wouldn't act so fishy and stuff.

           As the three of them were busily looking at one another for help, I pulled the laptop's screen down to face me.

           "Holy f....." My eyes widened as I stared at it.

 

My P.O.V

                    

           I turned over as I heard Baekhyun hissed, "Holy f..." He stared at the screen for a moment with a frown before turning on his heels and left.

           "What the crap just happened?" Chunji uttered.

           "He left! He saw it! What do I do now?!" I asked in panic.

           L.Joe frowned for a moment before looking at me, "Chase him!"

           "Huh?" I gasped, "I, Park Heeyoung, does not chase anybody." I announced.

           L.Joe smacked my head, "You pabo, is he just anyone to you?"

           I sighed and groaned, realising he was right. "I'll call you guys later." I said and sprang off.

           I rushed out of the cafe and turned to my right to see Baekhyun walking slowly away, "I can't believe I'm doing this." I groaned and made a dash towards him.

           "Baekhyun!" I yelped and grabbed his wrist when I caught up with him.

           He stopped and looked at me, "Just go back there okay?"

           "What are you so mad about anyway? I'm an adult. I can watch thos-"

           "I'm fine with you watching it. Okay? I'm just not fine with who you're watching with!" He groaned. "Two guys." He sighed, "Two. Guys." He emphasized.

           "Alright. I'm sorry okay? I wasn't expecting myself to be looking at those things at first too when I asked for help!" I groaned.

           He stared at me, "What kind of things makes you look at for help?"

           "I was jus-" I stopped as I realised I almost gave myself out. "You know what? I'm hungry. Can we go eat please?"

           "No Heeyoung no!" He sighed.

           "I already said I'm sorry! Please Baek?"

           He sighed, "No." Then he turned, ready to leave.

           My eyes widened at his refusal, was he really that angry for that? "Oppa." I whispered softly as I grasped onto his wrist again. I felt myself reddening up.

           "What?"

           "Oppa... Baekhyun oppa."

           He sighed, "I would really love to hear you call me that all day, but no I can't seem to find myself able to forgive you for what happened."

           I sighed as he pulled away and walked off. Was he serious? Even after I have.. UGH.

           "Yah! How exactly will you forgive me then?" I hissed as I chased after him but he ignored. "Yah! Pabo!" I snapped, "I watched it because I was asking for help because I was scared to do with you. Are you happy now?" I glared.

           He turned, "Scared to do what with me?"

           "Ugh, I can't believe you." I groaned and I walked off. Enough with this idiot. He is the biggest idiot on earth and I don't even understand why I love him. This is-

           "Do what?" He asked and tugged my sleeves gently with an innocent look.

           "Go away, I am angry with you now. Very very angry!" I hissed.

           He pouted, "But I was supposed to be angry, not you." I looked at him in disbelief and rolled my eyes, "Alright.. Didn't you say you were hungry? We'll talk it over dinner okay?"

           He gave me a puppy look and smiled. I sighed, "Okay."

           He smiled and laced our fingers together as he pulled me closer and we both walked slowly as our hands slowly swayed back and forth.

------

           "Thank you!" Baekhyun smiled as the food arrived, I broke the wooden chopstick and looked at the pipping hot noodles.

           "So, what was that watching of the all about?" Baekhyun suddenly asked all over again.

           I looked at him with a frown, "Why are you asking about this again?"

           "I'm just curious and I want to know!"

           I took in a deep breath and sighed, "Okay okay." I gave in, "It was because I was..." I looked around before whispering, "I was afraid to do it with you okay?"

           When I pulled back, Baekhyun eyes were wide and they blinked a few times before he turned back to me with his face and ears red, "I didn't hear wrong.. right?"

           "Aish... Just shut up about it already." I rolled my eyes.

           He smiled cheekily, "Alright." He turned back to his food before suddenly snapping up again, "Oh! Heeyoung, what do you want to do tonight? I don't have schedules tomorrow which means we could go all night!"

           I glared at him, "Are you trying to make fun of me now?"

           "Huh?" He gasped and frowned then suddenly sprang up, "Oh! I didn't mean that. I was thinking of a movie marathon..." He replied then he turned back with a cheeky smile, "But if you want to, I could..."

           "Yah!" I shrieked.

------

           "Do you think this would be nice?" I asked as I read the summary of the movie.

           Baekhyun shook his head, "I don't want horror..."

           I rolled my eyes, "Then what? Sappy romance movie? Or what? Chick flicks?"

           "That sounds better than horror movie." He pouted.

           I rolled my eyes, "Tsk, you're such a tranny. Other guys would probably purposely choose horror just so their partner would cuddle with them when they are scared. You... Tsk tsk tsk." I shook my head as I .

           "Okay okay! We'll take this then." He said and pulled it from my hands.

           "Yah! I was just kidding."

           He turned back, "It's okay. I want to watch this now." He said and turned to the counter ignoring me.

-------

           "Baek! Hurry come here! The movie is going to start." I shouted as I sat comfortably at the cushion.

           "Coming!" Baekhyun replied as he scrambled out with a bowl of chips and a packet of popcorn we bought earlier.

           He placed them on the table and scrambled away again. I frowned, where was he going?

           A little smile creeped up as I watched him hugged the blankets tightly and slowly walked back to the couch with some difficulties.

           "Here." He said as he covered the both of us pulled me closer.

------

           Midway through the movie, Baekhyun suddenly yelped and hugged me tight. "Are you serious?" I grinned as I looked at him. He pouted slightly and looked away unhappily. "Okay okay, I won't tease you anymore okay?" I smiled and tugged his sleeves gently before tilting my head to meet his. 

           However, when he turned back I yelped gently, surprised from how close our faces are. My face pinked and my head suddenly wondered to the videos I watched this afternoon.

           I wonder how it would be if I had him rig-

           I was snapped back to reality when I felt Baekhyun's soft lips against mine. He gently bit onto mine as his hands s to my waist.

           I smiled into the kiss as one of my hands went behind to blindly touch for the remote controller.

           Baekhyun broke off the kiss and panted slightly as he huskily asked, "Is it okay?"

           Just then, I found the remote controller, and with a little nod, I switched the television off.

 


 

Almightybling: *UGLY SOBBING* EXO IS JUST MINUTES AWAY FROM ME AND I'M STUCKED HERE. T_T Okay, it's okay. I'm going to tell myself it's oka- IT'S NOT OKAYYYYY T_T 

 

Okay, nevermind about that first. -______________-

So, it's been a long time I've updated, and blame it on my laziness but this chapter was like really long (In my opinion), anyway, the next chapter is... *PEDO SMILES* HEHEHEHE. 

Anyway, I won't be able to update for like 1-2 weeks after this, unless I do an update tomorrow, which might be quite impossible too, or unless I do it now. Idk. Yeap.

 

Oh, and I had a beautiful dream on wednesday I think.. I can't remember much anymore, but---- I dreamt about Baekhyun. HEHEHE. But I died in the end, but it was all worth it. LOL. IN THAT DREAM BAEKHYUN WAS A DOCTOR. ^^ , if only i remembered it. I could possibly write an angst about it even though my dreams normally don't make sense. LOL

 

And then, I dreamt of Luhan on thursday. HAHAHAHA. But I really don't remember that dream at all anymore. SO IT. 

 

Oh, and this....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

credits to Baby Lion

Baekhyun, I thank you for blowing my ovaries, my heart, and my mind.

Now you are going to get blown too. Good luck with saving yourself. <3

 

 

PS. SORRY TO THOSE WHO DIDN'T SEE THE UPDATE AT FIRST! I might have accidently hide it or something (WHICH IDK HOW IT HAPPENED....). IDK. I DIDN'T KNOW. O.O SORRY!