31

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 31 - Maybe we aren't meant to be.


My P.O.V
                   

          My heart thumped wildly as I started leaning in but only to an abrupt stop as a loud ring broke off the moment.

          Baekhyun sighed softly and cleared his throat before answering the phone, "Uh.... yea. Yea..." He answered.

          "I think we should go home." I suggested awkwardly.

          "Er, yea. Come on then." He said and stood up, walking away.

          I smacked myself on the face, "Crap. Keep your mind straight!" I mumbled as I got up myself.

          "Um, Baek, did you call for the cab?" I asked, breaking the silence.

          He rummaged through his pockets, "Right." He mumbled, "I forgot. Just a moment." He said and called as I sighed inwardly. Why did the phone call come? Ugh, that ing person deserved to be sliced and lemonized and whatever. I don't care okay? May he die in a terrible death.

          "Um, I got the cab. But you'll be riding solo. I have to some stuffs to do, I'm going back to the practice room." He mumbled.

          "Oh..." I nodded awkwardly.

          "So, um. Bye. I'll be going the other way."

          I nodded but as he walked off I frowned, "Baek! You're walking?" I shouted.

          He frowned then a little smile played on his lips, "I forgot!" he answered before he whipped out his phone again to call for the cab. I sighed as I watched his back. Maybe we aren't meant to be. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just kidding

I hope none of you kills me. Hehehe. Sorry, evil author is actually a playful person, and therefore decides to troll all of you readers. Scroll down for the real chapter. ;)

 

 

 

Chapter 31 - If this isn't right, what is?


Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                  

          We both stared at one another for what seemed like enternity. I my lips slightly as I took a bold move, pulling her towards me as I closed my eyes. I felt the fireworks explode in me as I kissed her. It felt so right, but that moment didn't last as Heeyoung pushed me away.

          I blinked. We can't? 

          "Why?" I asked, a little soft whipser escaping. It hurts.

          "I-I.." She stuttered, "We- I just hurt Daniel moments ago. We can't do this. This just isn't right." She mumbled as she stood up.

          "If this isn't right.. what is?" I asked, staring down in those jetblack orbs.

          "Please Baekhyun. I need to be alone now." She pleaded.

          I felt a tear sliding down as I looked at her, "Heeyoung, it hurts.. to be rejected." I said before making a quick run. I don't care where I'll be going. I need to escape for now. It hurts so bad. Why? Why did she reject me?

          If she didn't love me or Daniel, then who? Is she really this heartless cold person who only loves money? Am I wrong?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, I shall not play anymore.... Please scroll down for the real chapter. I mean really. No more trolls. I promise... (But promises are meant to be broken... right?)   

 

 


Recap

 

          I smiled, "Thank you, Heeyoung-ah."

          "Eh?" She laughed.

          "It's touching." I laughed.

          She laughed and sat up but just then, I looked down to gaze at her and I realised we're so close. Too close.


 

Chapter 31 -  Too close (Advisable for you to listen to Infinite - Can you smile (Instrumental) .. yea, you start NOW)


My P.O.V

                  

          We're so dangerously close. I could only hear my heart thumping loudly on my ribs, everything else seemed unimportant, nothing mattered. We both stared at one another and I held my breath, not daring to move because I wanted this very moment to last.

          However, my heart only quicken as he moved, placing his hands gently around my neck, he pulled my closer and stared into my eyes. It was as though he could see through every single part and inch of me. His stare was so intense yet so gentle.

          Slowly, he leaned in, brushing his lips against mine. His lips is so soft and warm... so sweet. I glanced at him once last time before I closed my eyes. I then felt one of his hands on my cheeks, caressing them gently.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V
                                  

          I stared at her, the wind blowing her hair away, her beautiful cute and innocent face. My heart thumped loudly against my ribs as I continued staring at her. My heartbeat raced and my palms felt sweaty. 

          She is so perfect right now. Maybe perfect could be an understatement. But no words can describe my feelings.

          My hands automatically moved itself to her neck, pulling her closer to me. I needed her so much right now. I looked back into her eyes then I started leaned in slowly, closing my eyes and moving one of my hands to her cheek to caress them and pull her closer. I tilted my head slighty and nibbled her lips.

          It felt so... I can't find a word to describe. It was gentle and slow. It was as if time had slowed for both of us; to let us live in this moment a little longer.

          I felt her hands snake to my waist and at the same time, my tongue her lips for enterance as she slowly parted them to allow my tongue in.

          My other hand travelled to her back and rubbed it gently, she tensed slightly and her grip on my clothes got tighter, but she continued leaning in if it was even possible. 

          My hands then automatically moved to her thighs then she yelped, breaking off the kiss. "Sorry.." She mumbled as she bit her lips.

          I pouted slightly, "It's okay, sorry about that." I mumbled. After all, it was I who tried to cross the border by touching her thighs.

 

My P.O.V

                 

          As my lips touched his, it was as though a spark happened and a firework exploded inside. I felt my stomach twist as I leaned in more.

          Baekhyun nibbled my lips gently and I s my hands to his waist, wanting to feel a bit more of him. His tongue my lips, tingling me inside as I parted my lips for his enterance. 

          Then I felt his hand slip from my head to my back, rubbing it gently. I almost gasped out aloud. It was so sudden that the grip I had on his clothes got tighter. But he didn't say anything and leaned in closer.

          But I finally gasped out aloud, breaking off from the kiss as I felt his cold icy fingers against my thighs, "Sorry..." I mumbled. I didn't mean for that to happen but it was so sudden. 

          I looked down, thinking about how I kissed him. That was felt so it almost seemed like a sin! "It's okay, sorry about that." Baekhyun mumbled. I bit my lips, aigoo.. It wasn't what I meant. But, nevermind, it wasn't like I was going to do anything here with him, on the beach.

          "Heeyoung..." He asked, snapping me out from my trance.

          I looked up, "Mmm?"

          "Heeyoung, you don't know that your lip biting is kind of getting on me now do you?" He suddenly asked. *I was lip biting? Getting on him?*

          "Huh?" I asked, not getting the part of 'getting on him' yet.

          But he suddenly leaned in again and stole a kiss from me, "And that was your punishment." He laughed, getting up. I bit my lips as I felt heat rushing up my cheeks.

          "Yah! Byun Baekhyun!" I glared.

          He smirked, "You want another?" 

          I hurriedly covered my lips, "Do you want to die?!" I shouted. He shook his head with a smile, then pulled me back on his lap, "Heeyoung.." He started again.

          "Yes?" I asked, making sure I wasn't lip biting this time.

          He smiled and looked down, his eyes twinkling, "I love you." I felt my insides explode into happiness. This was what I have been feeling since forever and he actually loves me back too. This is so unexplainable...

          I gave him a smile as I was tongue-tied but he didn't say anything and gently pushed my hair away from my face as the wind blew it all over.

          "So, you feel better already right?" He asked. *Feel better? I feel like I flown up to heaven idiot!* However, I merely nod

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                    

 

          I braved myself and looked down, "I love you." I managed to say it without stuttering and with a little smile.

          Then she gave me the most breathtaking smile one could possibly ever have before looking away. I felt myself biting my lips as I watch her looking away. This seemed like the most perfect scene ever.

          Kissing and confessing to your love one on a beach, on a beautiful night, with bright night stars shinning. It's perfect, and to top it off, it's with Heeyoung.

          "So, you feel better already right?" I asked as I swept her hair away from her face.

          Still with the beautiful smile, she gave me a small nod.

 

 


 

Almightbling: Hahaha, sorry guys. I'm really playful. >< Hahahaha. Anyway, if you noticed, both the trollchapter was both very awkward and unplanned. It was so rushed and such. So yea, I wonder if anyone noticed. But it was so awkward for me somehow. But I really wanted to try some trolls! Hahah, so what I meant by last chapter that the evil author is still alive is actually because of the troll. ;) Hahahah, ANYWAY, I only put up the recap for this chapter because of the troll. So, that means I probably won't be putting it up again.. Unless you guys want it? You guys really want it? HUH? HUH?

 

ANYWAY,

 

Woah, this chapter was so challenging, I wrote it twice to compare which seemed better, I even checked on the net on how I should write the kissing scene, but it didn't help much. But... I then went on to find a kiss Jaejoong had done in Postman Heaven and that was the besssssssssst. I tried to write it like how I seen it (Gosh, he's such a goood kissserrrr. T_T). Sigh, so if the kissing scene is quite a fail, don't blame me. ;D

Hopefully, none of your heart breaks upon seeing this. (Yeap, this is the gif)

 

So, anyway, while checking on the net, I came across this 'Hostage Kiss – Cover your lips with tape and get your love's attention. When he or she comes near, make noises like you're trying to say something and motion as if you can't get the tape off. Once he or she removes the tape from your mouth, say: "I've been saving my lips all day just for you!" Then kiss your love passionately!' .... You got to be kidding. LOL

And this, 'Earlobe Kiss – Gently sip and lightly your partner's earlobe. Avoid loud noises – ears are sensitized noise detectors.' ... Well, you don't say!

 

Oh, don't expect too much for the next chapter because....... the evil author is still alive. So yea. ;)

 

Anyway, time to end my lengthy talk or notes... whatever you call it. ;D

 

HOLD ON! ------Oh, sorry about this. -_-|| Anyone has a graphic shop or something? I've recently been quite 'into' graphics. So, I would like to play around a bit. Note, I'm just going around playing about. BECAUSE EVIL AUTHOR TROLLS. Jk, I'll try my best if I actually get into some graphic shops you guys have. I would've tried to open a graphic shop myself but figured I would A: Not stay for long OR B: Get lazy like some fuccccck and go around being lazy. 

And that . So might as well join someone who lets me troll around. Okay, I'm serious. ;) If there's anyone who would like it then I could possibly somehow show you ones I made while I'm bored before you decide (I think they are pretty average but quite acceptable.. MAYBE)...? LET ME JOIN YOU. OUR EVIL FORCES SHALL UNITE AND WE SHALL- We shall rot. Love you all. ;) 

Ohmygod... TT, My chapter is actually short but my note is so long. OTL...... LOL  (Otl, I wonder how actually reads all these. Especially this chapter's) OTL OTL OTL.