27

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

 

Chapter 27 - The make up


Baekhyun's P.O.V
                                   

          Why didn't she tell me such an important matter? She was almost ing on her freaking birthday and she ing kept quiet about it? Really? Am I a complete stranger with her with the merely title of her husband? I clenched my fist tight secretly.

          "How was the talk?" Suho approached, holding onto my shoulders.

          I merely shook my head and walked off for the photoshoot.

          "Break time!" One of the staff called and brought in the food. I joined the others to check our photos in the computer as everyone took a break.

          Honestly speaking, Daniel's skills are really great. I looked up, searching around for Daniel to ask about the incident.

          "Daniel-shii." I called out. 

          He turned around and smiled with a cup of water in his hands, "Mmm?" 

          "So what happened after that?"

          His eyes widdened slightly as he pulled me into the room where it was more private, "Well, actually I kind of just saved her and brought her back to my home to rest and brought her back to her own home the next day."

          "Did the both of you do anything?" I asked, questioning if they actually had .

          "Uh?" He mumbled, not getting it at first, "Ohoh! No no!!!" He hurriedly denied and I sighed in relief inwardly, "She is pretty and I like her but I definitely would never do it until she's mine and ready."

          He likes her? "So you do have thoughts of doing it with her." I twisted his words.

          "What? Nono!" he hurriedly denied, and I stopped. Why am I even doing this?

          "Forget it, I'm just joking."

 

My P.O.V

                  

          I stared at Baekhyun and Daniel again, now what are they talking about again? Again, in the same room, talking. What the hell exactly do they have to talk about?

          "Um.." I turned to see Minhee nervously biting on her lips. I snickered inwardly, "I'm sorry."

          I stared at her, "What?"

          "I'm sorry for the slap that night. I should've controlled." She apologised genuinely. But I stared right back at her, I could see her sincerity but the apolgy still can't get through me. Is she trying to put me in a guilt trip or what? As much of a I am, I do understand I was the one wrong that night to slap her. But I'm not apologising.

          "What are you trying to do? Put me through some guilt trip?" I asked and scoffed.

          She stared at me, "Heeyoung that's not wha-"

          "Shut up. Your voice is annoying." I rolled my eyes and walked off.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                     

           "So, how close are you with Heeyoung?" I asked.

           He laughed, "I um, I don't know. I know her well but I can't say I'm close to her. I know her favourite stuffs and colours and stuff but I can't exactly be labelled as close with her since I only knew her for a while." He mumbled as he ate his food. I nodded and forced a smile as he was called away to take pictures for Kai.

          I glared at the wall as I thought about the incident again, "I still can't believe she didn't tell me." I mumbled as my fist clenched again and I took a mini glare at Daniel as well.

          I turned to Heeyoung who was glaring at the floor and I frowned at her again. I rummaged through my bag looking for my jacket. "Found." I mumbled under my breathe and approached her, "Yah, take it." I said coldly and threw my jacket at her before walking away.

 

My P.O.V

                   

          "Yah, take it." I turned towards the voice to only have a piece of clothes on my face. I hurriedly took it off and saw Baekhyun walking away. I stared at his jacket, what was he- Was it because he cared that I was wearing such a clothing?

          I scoffed bitterly, that can't be true.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                   

           We all got into the van as the photoshoot ended and Heeyoung plugged in her earpiece as soon as she got into the van ignoring everyone, but not that anyone took any much notice because we're all dead tired. But I forced myself to stay awake as I needed to talk to her after we get home.

           "Baekhyun." Heeyoung called again as she stood outside the van. I finally snapped out and looked around, realising everyone was asleep and we have already reached. I thanked the manager and hurriedly got down.

           "Hee-" I started as soon as we got into the house.

           "I'm tired." She said and walked away but I had to stop her. We have to talk!

           "Heeyoung!" I stopped her, clutching onto her wrist.

           She turned and glared at me, "What exactly do you want?"

           "About-"

           "I don't want to hear about it!" Then she started struggling to get my hands off her.

           "You ing stop right now." I couldn't hold my anger in anymore, not sure if it was the fact that I was a guy with a merely title of 'husband' to her or because she didn't tell me what happened to her or maybe even the fact that Daniel knew all her favourite stuffs and crap and I knew nuts about it. "You ing almost got on your ing birthday and you don't ing tell me?"

           I saw her tensed up slightly, "I didn't see the need to." She coldly stated.

           "Heeyoung!" I screamed.

           "Stop shouting!" She raised her voice slightly with a deep frown.

           I sighed and rubbed my temples, "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked again.

           "I said I didn't see the need to! Plus I am fine, it's fine!" She argued, "It's not like you could've done anything anyway!" I flinched slightly at the statement.

           "Heeyo-"

           "Can we stop this? I'm really tired." She pleaded and sighed tiredly.

           I sighed knowing there really isn't any point in fighting with her too. "Would you please promise to tell me if this ever happens again?"

          "Yes yes, whatever." She replied nonchantly and walked off, and I shook my head slightly.

           I threw my practice clothes into the basket and went off to bathe and stuff before heading into the dark room. "Heeyoung?" I asked as I slipped into the bed beside her. "Heeyoung." I shook her slightly.

           "What?" She groaned as she opened one of her eyes.

           "Could you honestly tell me more about you? Your favourite colo-"

           I saw her face scruched up as her brows turned into a deep frown, "What the hell?" She mumbled, "Shut the up and sleep!" She groaned huskily.

           "Promise?"

           "Mmm, whatever." She mumbled as her eyelids fall. I smiled as I pushed her hair away and turned to a comfortable position to sleep but got up moments later again.

          "Heeyoung-ah." I called again.

          "What now?" She groaned again.

          "The clothes you wore today... don't wear it again if I'm not there okay?" I stared at her sleeping away peacefully.

          "Mmmm..." She mumbled and I pulled her into my arms.


 

Almightybling: OTL, pretty boring chapter here. But well, yeah, they had a pretty 'calm' make up and a little tiny bit of fluff at the end I guess. Just that little bit. Hahahha. 

 

Anyway, I have to explain about this update thing that you guys probably get often but with no updates. OTL. Because, I... edit. LOL. Yea, I look through  a bit sometimes and find some error and change and if I'm not wrong you guys would get the update thing. Sorry about that, but sometimes when I spot spelling error or stuff by chance, I edit and update. OTL.

 

And....... oh gosh, I think I died again.

 

 

Well, it's not clear here but they have a 'paper bill' in between. So yea. OTL. I wonder why they are doing this all of a sudden though. Kisses. Mua mua. May I have one too? LOL, JK- Just kissing. JUST KISSING. Hahaha, no. Just kidding. LOLOLOLOL. 

 

 

haha, found this on tumblr, so adorable. Now you may choose your bias. Wanna tell me who you got? XD

 

  

  

(EXO in Happy camp, 120721 Link, english subbed) 

Baekhyun!! WHY YOU SO CUTE. CRIES. 

 

And now you decide to go y? HUH? OTL

 

cr to all owners. Lol, I couldn't help it but post these gifs i found on tumblr. >< 

 

OTL, I was thinking to update this tomorrow as it was getting late, but fuuuuuu, seeing all the comments and stuff, I just got guitly, BLEH. Updated! Anyway, I might take a slightly longer time for the next update because recently, the laziness is really getting on me. I would even stare the com and scroll up and down in social networking sites (Which bores me to death) than write. And then, I would get on photoshop and start crapping up some posters then (x). OTL.