24

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 24 - Sick (II)  [ advisable for you to listen to 2NE1 - Be mine


Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                   

           "Go pick up it up." I felt my arms being pushed and I lazily opened one of my eyes. My phone have been ringing for who knows how long already and it's honestly irritating, but I'm too tired to get up and go pick it up.

           "I'm sick." I groaned, hoping Heeyoung would go over and pick it up instead.

           "Ugh." I heard Heeyoung grumble unhappily and surprisingly got up and went over to pick it up.

           I smiled as I looked at her, she really seem to be full of surprises these day. She actually took care of me yesterday despite the fact she was still mad at me. She really is... surprising. As she touched the bedside table for my phone, an idea came up on my mind. It's not really an idea actually. I don't know what you call it. Hahaha, but Heeyoung, I shall be surprising too okay? (For a sick person like Baekhyun, he really does think alot.)

           I rolled over till I was directly behind her and I pushed myself up and I backhugged her, I then let my heavy head down on her shoulders, "Hurry up and finish the call." I mumbled and I felt her stiffened slightly but I smiled and let my eyes close.

           I rested comfortably on her shoulders as I slowly felt myself drifting back to dreamland, but seemingly seconds later, I was woken up.

           "Baek, get up. I need to get up." She called out, but I shook my head. I didn't want to leave her shoulders. Is it weird that I actually like lying on her shoulders? To actually be really close to her and be able to smell her? Her hair smells really nice, like some sort of fruits? "Come on, I need to get up." She tried again.

           "Just another 5 minutes." I mumbled softly. I just wanna lie in bed with you like this for another 5 minutes.

           "I'm getting up! Not you!" She grumbled. I pouted slightly and got up, but I'm not going to let her go like this.

           I fell back into the bed and I pulled her down with me. She fell right into my arms and I hugged her, "Just another 5 minutes." I insisted. This feels good.

 

My P.O.V
                  

           "Go pick it up." I said and pushed Baekhyun who had his arms draped over me. His damn phone was ringing so annoyingly it's starting to get onto my nerves, ugh. 

           He groaned, "I'm sick." Right...

           "Ugh." I grumbled and got up unhappily. I sat at the edge of the bed and I heard Baekhyun shuffled around the bed too. I sat at the edge of the bed and took up Baekhyun's phone and picked it up, "Hell-" But I stiffened and was fully awake before I could finish.

           "Hurry up and finish the call." Baekhyun said as he nuzzled his face into my neck and he was backhugging me. Oh, did I mention? I really really love backhugs.

           "Hello?" The person on the other phone demandingly said after my 'Hello' was cut away.

           "Oh.. um, hello?" I mumbled uneasily as I felt Baekhyun's soft and gentle breaths on my neck. It gave me chills on my spine and I felt hot all over.

           "Oh heeyoung?"

           "Oh manager?" I copied him. With Baekhyun on me like this I really can't function properly!

           "Ah yea yea. How is Baekhyun now?" He asked worriedly.

           "He? He's fine!" I replied blankly and quickly. A little too quickly.

           "Fine already?" The manager asked.

           I mentally kicked myself, "Oh! Um I mean he's better."

           "Oh..." He didn't seem very convinced with what I was saying, "Anyway, fortunately EXO doesn't have any schedules today but if he's better later get him to come to the practice." I nodded, "Get it?" I rolled my eyes, he's sick for goodness sake.

           "Mmm." Then the call ended shortly after. I let out a sigh after he hung up. I wanted to turn and sleep but remembered Baekhyun was still backhugging me and his head was on my shoulders.

           "Baek, get up. I need to get up." I felt him shook his head. "Come on, I need to get up." 

           He shook his head again, "Just another 5 minutes." I felt goosebumps as I felt his breaths on my neck.

           "I'm getting up. Not you!" I groaned. He then got his head up and I mentally thanked gods. But it was shortlived.

           He suddenly pulled me back into the bed which resulted me falling right into his arms, "Just another 5 minutes." He mumbled and I felt my face getting hot and I smiled unknowingly. 

------

           I opened my eyes and realised I fell asleep again. Ohbacons. I pulled Baekhyun's arms off me gently and checked the time, "Brunch." I muttered. It's time for brunch. (*Brunch is breakfast + lunch!) 

           I washed up and changed. And I lazily got out of the house again. I bought a cup of coffee and salad for myself and after much thoughts, I bought Baekhyun a bowl of rice and stuffed chicken soup with ginseng.

           I returned home shortly after. I placed the food on the table and went back into the room to check on Baekhyun. "Oh you're home." He said and smiled at me. 

           "Oh.. you're awake." I mumbled as I stared back into his eyes and I felt lost in his charming smile. Honestly, when did he get so perfect?

           "Mmm!" He said, "I'm all better." He said as he placed the book he was reading on the bed.

           "Mmm... um.." I paused, what was I going to say? Right. "Time to eat. Come on, get up." I called him. 

           He pouted, "I want to eat in bed." 

           I squinted my eyes at him, "No you'll make a mess. Get your up and eat out there." I pointed outside.

           He pouted, "Mmmm." He whined, "Please? Once, just once." He continued whinning.

           "Aish, just once." I got up and went out to get the food in.

           I pulled a chair along as I got the food in with much difficulty. But Baekhyun laughed, "You're so funny when your hands is full of plastic for the food while still trying to pull a chair in!" I glared at him and continued to do my thing.

           "Mm, your food." I placed on the bed, "You better not spill." I glared at him and he nodded. I placed my salad on the bedside table and drank my coffee while I watched him eat.

           "Heeyoung, you're only drinking coffee?" Baekhyun suddenly asked.

           I shook my head, "Salad." I pointed to the side. 

           Baekhyun frowned, "You're always eating so little." He laid back on the bed, "I'm tired already." He sighed.

           "Then get more sleep."

           He shook his head, "Can I have some coffee?"

           I shook my head, "You need rest. If you drink coffee you will not be able to sleep and you won't get enough rest!" I chided.

           We went on quarrelling about the issue of drinking coffee and I scolded him for almost toppling over the soup and we went on and on until he finally gave up but on one condition. I had to feed him again. How frustrating. 

           I pushed the spoon into his mouth before he was ready and caused some soup to drip out from his mouth, "See! I told you that you shouldn't eat on the bed!" I chided.

           "But you were the one that pushed the spoon in without me knowing!"

           "You were the one who asked me to feed you idiot!" I retorted.

           "You ruined my shirt." He said softly and pouted. 

           I rolled my eyes, "Is it all my fault now?"

           He smiled, "Nevermind. If it's because of Heeyoung it's okay." He smiled happily. I clenched my teeth tightly so I wouldn't smile.

           "Are you trying to make up for missing on my birthday?" I stared at him.

           He smiled happily and leaned in, "Is it working?"

           "No." 

 

 


 

Almightybling: I wonder if there's still anyone who doesn't know this story is up and going again... :O Anyway, BAEKHEE moments~ ;D