25

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 25 - Believe (advisable to listen to Ukiss's - Believe)


My P.O.V

                    

           I stopped the songs and games that I was playing on the Ipad and placed it by my side. The coordi noonas and such ran around frantically and the people were passing in and out of the room all the time. Meanwhile, I had been play leisurely and happily with Baekhyun's Ipad. Yes, his.

           "Sehun, hurry up!" The noonas hurried him and my eyes feasted on his beautiful body. He was changing in front of me. Oh you jealous fangirls. This isn't just it.

           "D.O! Hurry over, you're next! Where is Luhan?" Another called and D.O hurried over to get his hair done and they fixed their clothes again.

           "Hurry hurry, the girls just ended their performance!" Then the trios left the room.

           Baekhyun shortly returned with Tao, "I bet you're so damn sad you couldn't perform with TaeTiSeo sunbaes." Tao laughed at Baekhyun and Baekhyun pouted.

           "Baekhyun hurry over!" I looked towards the direction to see Minhee with another coordi noona holding on to his shirts. I rolled my eyes, that obviously knows I'm Baekhyun's wife yet she's being all Baekhyun here and there? I scoffed and and rolled my eyes again.

           I sneaked peeks as I watched Tao and Baekhyun change again. Hmm, this really isn't all that bad, too bad I couldn't go to other rooms like SHINee or Super Junior for some sneak peeks too. Damn.

           "Heeyoung, sorry for making you wait." Baekhyun apologised again and left the room with Suho and Kai.

           He's been apologising since who knows when. Honestly, I don't see how this is his fault. I have seen their practices a few times so I kind of already seen the whole concert without tons of fangirl squishing me and I wish to remain that way.

           I don't need freaking mad fangirls shouting in my ears and squishing me for something I have seen already. Not that I mind seeing it again, but I don't really want to do it. Plus, my eyes are happily feasting on these beautiful bodies. What could be better?

           "Guys, it's almost time to end, everyone have to get out there now!" A probably technician for the concert came in and got the remaining boys out.

           Before I knew it, the whole room was almost empty because all the coordi noonas were fixing their hair as they walked. I took in the silence blissfully and when I opened my eyes I realised the only ones left in the room was Minhee and I.

           "Hmmm..." I heard her cutely muttering to herself in the corner, "Where is it?" She asked herself, then she finally turns, probably feeling my long gaze or glare on her, "Heeyoung, have you seen Baekhyun's Ipad?" She asked.

           "I'm using it." I said and pointed to the unused Ipad on the sofa not far from me.

           She gazed at the Ipad and looked back at me with a slight frown and unhappiness, but quickly wipes it away with a big smile, "Erm, then do you where any of them placed either Ipads?" She asked me. As from 'them' she referred to EXO, but I'm not giving it to her, that . Psht.

           "Well, I'm pretty sure the manager placed it there." I pointed to the table where a Ipad was clearly visible.

           "Oh! Thank you!" She said and took it up but frowned seconds later, "This is manager oppa's." She stated with a small pout.

           I snickered, well duh. Did you really expect me to tell you? "Then use it." I flatly stated and yawned. Damn, she's boring.

           "But manager oppa's is secured with a password, plus it would bad if I actually messed up anything inside by accident." She said.

           "Then don't use it."

           "But I'm bored." She whined.

           "Do I look like I care?" I rolled my eyes.

           She frowned and pouted slightly, "Can I have Baekhyun's one please?" She pleaded.

           "I said I'm using it." I repeated myself.

           She walked over and started slowly, "I- Are you angry because Baekhyun visited me that day when it was actually your birthday?" I bit my lip and blew out the air in my mouth. Did this have to rub the salt in the wounds? And about that, I really haven't forgive Baekhyun about it. "I'm really sorry if it was about that. I didn't know it was your birthday and my grandmother and I is really close. That was probabl-" 

           I slapped her in her face. Did she have to say that? She was honestly freaking pissing me off. That was telling me what? That her relationship with her grandmother was more important? Or is it that Baekhyun didn't know it was my birthday and knew that everything about that and her grandmother? 

           "Hee..." She breathed out with a confused look while holding on to the red spot on her face.

           "What?" I taunted her, "I honestly hate your stories about you and your grandmother." I glared at her, "If you really cared about your grandmother shouldn't you still be by her side right now?"

           "That's not it! Mr. Lee called me here, I was to be here!" She cried.

           "That says it all. You love being here more than your grandmo-"

           She slapped me, "You ing idiot! That's not it!"

           "Minhee...?" We both turned to the source of the voice. The whole EXO was standing behind the doors witnessing everything since who knows when. 

           "O-Oppa..." She breathed out slowly.

           "I'm disappointed." Baekhyun said. I felt my heart dropped as he said that. He walked towards us, "I'm disappointed in you.." He grabbed my wrists. thi- "Minhee, I'm utterly disappointed." He said and pulled me out of the room.

           Before we left I took another peek at Minhee and snickered slightly, "Oppa! That was not how it is!" She screamed.

           "Yah, Byun Baekhyun. Are you mad?" Luhan screamed. I felt my heart ached a little, even though everyone saw how it was Minhee slapping me, no one else believed me. No one.

           Baekhyun continued to pull me and he kept a smile bowing to everyone as we walked through the long hallway, he finally pulls me into an empty room and switched on the lights. I sat down comfortably as I waited for him to say something.

           He turned towards me, "Why did you do it?" He asked, his voice filled with anger and authority.

           I rolled my eyes, knowing that he knows I did something too, "Then why did you do it?" I returned the question back to him and I stared back at him.

           "Minhee isn't this kind of girl. Why did you provoke her and slap her?" He asked.

           "You saw?" I asked ly.

           "I saw her red cheeks and her lips were bleeding!" He screamed.

           I glared at me, "Interesting... Then why?" I asked. 

           "Why what?" He softened slightly and asked.

           "Why did you pull me out when you obviously know I started it?" I asked as I looked on down, letting my hair fall to cover my eyes. I felt like screaming at him, why did he give me a mini hope that he believed me for once? Then pull me back into this hellhole immediately? I closed my eyes as I felt a twisting feeling at my heart. It ached, and I felt like crying.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                   

           I was furious as I witnessed Minhee slap Heeyoung. I approached the both of them, "I'm disappointed..." I started then I pulled Heeyoung's wrist. I'm disappointed in you, Heeyoung. "I'm disappointed in you... Minhee, I'm utterly disappointed." Yes, Minhee too.

           I'm disappointed that Heeyoung have once again become a and provoked Minhee. And the red cheeks and bleeding lips obviously didn't pass my eyes like that. But I'm disappointed in Minhee that she didn't control herself enough.

           "Oppa! That was not how it is!" Minhee cried as I left with Heeyoung. I know though, but I still decided to believe Heeyoung for this once. Maybe this once, she will have an excuse. A reason.

           "Yah, Baekhyun! Are you mad?" Luhan screamed.

           I pulled Heeyoung out, going through the long hallway that everyone was using from coming back from the stage. I bowed and smiled to everyone as I pulled Heeyoung along. I finally notice a unused room and I pulled her in. 

           "Why did you do it?" I asked immediately. I tried to be as calm as possible but my anger was raising every passing moment.

           She sat up slightly and smirked as she looked at me, "Then why did you do it?" She threw the question back to me with a glare. Because I...I don't know!

           "Minhee isn't this kind of girl. Why did you provoke her and slap her?" I asked, avoiding her question.

           She smirked even more and rested her head in her palms, "Interesting... Then why?" She asks again with an amused look.

           "Why what?" I tried to avoid her question again.

           "Why did you pull me out when you obviously know I started it?" Her voice was raising slightly.

           "I-.... I...." I was loss for words. Why did I? 

           "Forget it. I'm leaving." She said and left immediately. 

           I frustratedly punched the wall and sat on the couch unhappily. I covered my face with my arms and thought about it. The place was getting more and more silent every passing second, and as the time went by, I finally got my answer.

           Because I wanted to believe in you. Because I know you're more than just a . You're lovable, sweet and kind deep inside. Because.... I love you.

 

My P.O.V

                  

           "I-.... I...." I looked up to see Baekhyun frowning. He doesn't know. It was probably because he wanted forgiveness on the incident on my birthday that he chose to believe me for that split second. 

           Before he could continue just about anything near that, I stood up, "Forget it, I'm leaving." I didn't want to be disappointed. I don't want to listen to something I don't want to hear. Let me be delusional, let me just think you believed me for that moment when everyone else chose not to. Let me keep this beautiful memory, when you chose to believe me. 

 

 


 

Almightybling: Uh-oh? Hahahaha. Sorry, evil author likes to troll you. ;) And hahaha, many of you started calling them Baekhee couple. Awwwwwww, ;D 

 

Anyway, damn. I keep having ideas for many stories and I have began drabbling them down and I read back a few of my drabbles back then and I want to continue them. But then there would be so many!!! T_T Anyway, now I shall take a break and write my drabbles I like to write. ;) (FYI; This story started out with a little drabble too then I started chaptering it and then I finally offically posted it. ;) )

 

Anyway, just some gifs before we go. ;) 

 

     

Lol, Lay and Luhan judges Baekhyun.... just totally funny, especially at the end when Baekhyun FAILSSSSSS. HAHAHAHA. 

 

 I wonder what was the inside joke... >.>

 

Lol, Lulu copying the Unicorn.

Even when he chokes he looks beautiful... T_T

 Damn, I should've kidnapped him while I had the chance. T_T Just kidding. LOL

You really that hungry huh?

OHMYGOD.... 

Hahaha, I just burst out laughing at this. XD

 

cr: to all owners. I own none of the gifs! ;)