O9

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

 

 

Chapter 9 - Hero Heeyoung is still not good enough


 

My P.O.V

                     

           I rolled off the pillow and sat up, waiting for my eyes to adjust to the lights. I took up my phone and checked the time, I woke up early today. I got up and went to wash up and stuff. 

           "I lost my mind~" I heard my phone ring, but I was washing my face so I could only ignore it.

           I went back to check and it was Baekhyun. Ohmybacon. Anyway, before I could call back Baekhyun the phone rang again.

           "Hello? Who are you looking for?" I asked as it was an unknown number, "Oh! Oh.. sure, I'll be there soon." I said and hung up.

           I tied my hair into a ponytail and wore casual clothes around, I feel like staying at home today or just resting around somewhere. Today, I don't feel like doing anything, du du du du du~

           I was busily cursing under my breathe after I stepped out of the cab because there was this retarded woman who stood like 10 feet in front of me to flag for a cab when I was obviously there first flagging a cab. So I went directly in front of her and flagged for the cab. Yet she freaking called me a under her breathe, ohmygod. That .

           However, I reached soon and paid and got off the cab. "Ouch!" I cried out angrily upon someone colliding onto me.

           She frantically looked back, "Opps opps! Sorry!" She cried out and gave me a smile. She looks familiar...

           "There there!" I heard a girl called out behind and she turned back and was about to run off but I grabbed onto her arm, not allowing her to go. I didn't know why either, but I just did it.

           "Please let me go!" She cried out.

           "Ha, finally got you . Who gives you the rights to hang around EXO?" A girl furiously pointed her finger at her. I looked at the familiar girl again... Oh! She was the girl with Baekhyun and EXO!

           She gulped and kept quiet. I stared at her for a moment, isn't she going to like talk?

           "You're going down!" The crazy fan called out and stormed towards her.

           I glared at the crazy fan, "Hold it, you're mad. She is their friend, therefore she obviously has the rights. What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked.

           The crazy fan looked offended for a moment before coming back, "Who are you to comment?"

           "Park Heeyoung." I said and smirked, "Go back to your holes girl. You do not belong here." I said.

           "Yo-"

           "Jenny! Stop!" Two girls rushed forward and forced her to bow down, "We're really sorry, we didn't know you were Baekhyun's girlfriend. We're really sorry! Please forgive us!" The two girls cried out.

           Oh, so now you know. I smirked a little.

           "Ah.. I guess things got out eh?" The girl awkwardly scratched her head. I stared at her, is she delusional?

           The three girls quickly left after another apology and ran off, "Park Heeyoung eh? I'm Minhee!" She puts her hands out. However, I stared at it for a moment and walked off, I'm not shaking it. "Thank you anyway!" She cried out even though I left like that. *Stupid innocent girl.*    

           I proceeded up to the office as how Lee Soo Man requested.

 

BaekHyun's P.O.V

                                   

           "Where did you go?" I asked worriedly at Minhee who returned back, panting heavily.

           She smiled a little, "Baekhyun, your fangirls are really something."

           "Are you hurt anywhere?" I asked, she shook her head and gave me a huge smile and thumbs up. I smiled back, pinching her cheeks.

           "But I was saved!" She smiled.

           "Oh? Who was the hero?" I asked and wriggled my eyebrows.

           She giggled, "Yah! Don't think wrongly, it was a girl!"

           "A girl?" I laughed.

           She pouted, "She was really cool! Her glare was so piercing yet so enticing!" My eyes widdened a little and I nodded, I made a little 'waaa' sound effect and she laughed.

           "Oh!" She suddenly pointed excitedly, "It's her!" She said, "Heeyoung!"

           *Heeyoung?*

           I looked up and saw Heeyoung coming out of Soo Man's office, and she was staring at us. Minhee dragged us over not knowing that we know one another already.

           "Heeyoung, thank you again! Can I treat you for lunch or something?" She asked.

           Heeyoung looked at us, "No. I'm not free." She said coldly and walked off.

           Minhee stared at me, "Did I say something wrong?" She pouted. 

           "None at all, don't worry." I pinched her cheeks gently as I looked back at Heeyoung.

 

My P.O.V

                   

           "What do you mean by someone else is replacing my status of being-" 

           "You know, Minhee is a better model to be presented to the public. She was a former trainee, and she is innocent looking and kind. She will totally not ruin much of the reputation." He said.

           I stepped out of the office not wanting to hear anymore of his talk. He was obviously indirectly telling me, I'm not as pretty and I'm not nice. And If I was to be Baekhyun's girlfriend, I would ruin his reputation. Is that what he was trying to say? Because all I heard was pretty much that.

           I stepped out of the office and suddenly heard a girl calling me, I looked up to see Minhee and Baekhyun clinging onto one another. Wow, no wonder he wanted her to be his girlfriend.

           "Heeyoung, thank you again! Can I treat you to lunch or something?" She suggested.

           I looked at them and the sight of them disgusted me, "No. I'm not free." I said coldly and walked off. And to think I actually wanted to visit Baekhyun and watch him practice. My . 

           From the corners of my eyes, I saw Baekhyun smiling at her and pinching her cheeks. *He probably requested this. He seems to be enjoying every bits of it. Jerk.*

           "Noona! You're here?" Tao suddenly cried out.

           "Fu- What?" I asked with annoyance bursting out.

           "Want to see us practice?" He called out and tugged me a little.

           "No." I said and tried to pry his hands off.

           He pouted a little, "But I promise it would be fun! There's another noona here today! She's super awesome!" He said as his eyes twinkled with excitment.

           "No! Go away!" I said and roughly pushed him away. I was at my limits.

           "Yah!" I heard someone called out and I turned, Baekhyun walked over with a furrowed eyebrow and dragged me to a corner, leaving Tao and Minhee alone.

           "Let go!" I cried and pried his hands off.

           "What the hell is wrong with you?" He questioned angrily.

           I glared at him, "Just go away. I'm not happy."

           He glared back, "Just because you're not happy doesn't mean you're the queen."

           "I am the queen. I will always be the queen. And you're a big loser. So, go back to your practice room and be a loser. Stop bugging me. Ask your loser members to stop bugging me then I'll be awesomely fine."

           His grip on my arms tighten and I winced a little in pain but he didn't see it, "You're a ing ." He said and left me.

           I sighed a little, I've done it again. I pushed someone away even though... Aish... this.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V
                                  

           Honestly, what's with this girl? I thought she became slightly better with her attitude already! This is so frustrating. Ugh! 

           "Oppa, time to practice." Minhee called me and I smiled and went over to practice.

 


 

Almightybling: Updated! Ohmybacons, all your comments are so hilarious. Hahahah, Minhee haven't done anything yet and you guys are all going like, "I know... something tells me Minhee's a !!!" Hahahaha, talk about es, it's Heeyoung. HAHAHAHAHAH. I wasn't supposed to say, but I shall. Minhee isn't a . Hahahaha, she's nice. But she will be all over which will make you guys be like, "That !" Hahahahahah. It really isn't her fault. XD Ohmygod, I love all your comments. ^^ <3 Tatas, till next time!