O6

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

 

 

Chapter 6 -  The wedding day


 

My P.O.V

                  

          I sat nervously, fiddling with my fingers. I was freaking scared. I wonder what Baekhyun had chose for his suit. I glanced around myself, checking my wedding dress. 

          "Heeyoung-ah." My mum wiped her tears. I was shocked for a moment, I didn't expect her to cry. Don't cry umma! It makes me feel like crying! STOP!!

          I tried to stop my mum from crying but it only came out as, "Stop crying. I'm not dying."

          "Take care of yourself Heeyoung ah, I know you well because you are my child. I know the moment you said you wanted to get married to someone rich wasn't just because of those money. I know it was because of us. Stop building this shield between everyone. Maybe you think that you're only going to hurt people, therefore only ending up to hurt them." She stared and hugged me. 

          I CAN'T CRY! NO!

          But I felt my hands hugging her back gently, I'm going to miss you mum. My dad wiped his tears away a little and signalled me to go over, it was time. 

          But with every step I took, it felt worst. I didn't want to marry. In fact, I wish Baekhyun would run away or cancel this last minute. This wasn't a huge wedding anyway, because in the end, many things changed. The fact that Baekhyun was getting married wasn't going to get out to the public. But he would be rumoured to have a girlfriend, me. 

          I stepped forward, taking a deep breathe, I turned back to look at my father. I wished I had my sister now. I would squish her and she would make me feel a whole lot better.

          I walked in with my father, hand in hand, I plastered a innocent sweet smile on my lips. I saw the whole group of EXO sitting there, it wasn't really a grand wedding, not a single reporter was here and I was relieved. I can't imagine if this gets out. 

          I've seen quite a lot of Baekhyun's video these days and the comments were just, wow. They were all like, 'MY BAEKHYUN', all over. Hello es, HE'S MINE. 

          Baekhyun smiled a little at me, and my dad placed my hands at his. I nervously smiled, but I really felt like I was going to break down. What's this exploding feeling inside me? It felt good, but again, I wish Baekhyun would run off. Leave me here. I don't want to be the one at fault, so BAEKHYUN... GO! Ugh, I'm mad. I'm mad, why am I talking to myself? 

          I felt Baekhyun nudge me, I turned to him and he eyed the pastor or whatever, "Oh, um, I do." I said awkwardly. Baekhyun took a deep breathe and smiled a little, squeezing my hands, calming me down a little.

          And fangirls, you guys should be so jealous. I'm standing right next to Mr. Byun Baekhyun of EXO. Holding his hands, more importantly... marrying him. Muahaha.... this isn't funny. I'm scared as ! I'M GONNA BRICKS. WHAT IS THISSSSSSSSSSS?

          My head kept 'talking' but it didn't calm me down one bit. 

          "I do." I heard Baekhyun calmly said. OHMYGODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

          "You may now kiss the bride." The pastor said and everyone clapped. I heard howlings and I glanced a little to see a few of the EXO's members howling. I don't know their names yet, blame it on my laziness.

          When my eyes turned back to Baekhyun, I jumped a little in shock, "Eep." I made a noise. Baekhyun's eyes that were closed peeked open to look at me. I was nervously chewing my lips despite the fact he was already this close.

          Even though the kiss should probably seemed fast, it felt like forever. He pulled me away from the sight of others and his lips hover above mine. I tightly shut my eyes but suddenly he pulled me back up. Then he slowly led me down. WE DIDN'T KISS. 

          I kept the little smile playing on my lips, but why did I feel a little disappointed?

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                  

          The doors opened and I turned around and I saw her walking in with her father, which is also mine now. She glanced around the room nervously and I smiled a little, this felt nervous. But that innocent smile of hers, my feeeeeelings, ugh. I really have a thing for innocent girls. I stared at her as she elegantly took another step. She was beautiful. 

          She joined me and I held her hands, squeezing it a few times, I'm not dreaming! Her hands are soft... like really soft and smooth, does she do housework?

          Then the pastor started the vows.

           I caught her staring into the space for awhile. I quickly nudged her and she said 'I do." My heart jumped a little as she said it. I was super nervous, this is it. My single life, it's all gone. 

          "I do." I said when the pastor finished the vows.

          "You may now kiss the bride." I turned to her and many clapped and I heard the boys howling like fanboys. Really? Really?

          I stared at her as she was glancing nervously at something or someone. I closed my eyes and slowly leaned in but I heard a little, "Eep." I opened one of my eyes and peeked at her, she seemed really scared. Why Heeyoung?

          My decision of kissing her was then changed, I turned her a little from everybody and I hovered my lips over hers. I stared at her for a moment as her eyes shut tightly. *I hope I don't regret this whole marriage thing. If not... divorce would be the only way.*

          Then I turned her back to the crowd and everyone clapped and howled, thinking we kissed. I kept a smile on my face and we walked down and we joined the family table. 

-----

          I waited for Heeyoung to change out of her dress, I was already done changing and people started leaving. I smiled and bowed at a few. 

          "Unnie, saranghae." My head snapped up to that familiar cute voice. 

          "I'll miss you. Visit me tomorrow okay?" Heeyoung said to her little sister. She nodded happily and joined her parents.

          As Heeyoung walked over to me, I couldn't help but notice that her eyes were red and puffy. Did she cry? I guess she would. I almost did too, mum just had to cry and left me biting my lips trying not to cry.

          "How was it? How do you feel?" I asked her as she walked next to me.

          "Good, I'm married to a rookie kpop group. Things get out and I get haters, good idea." Her attitude was back, couldn't she just tell me how she really feels?

          "Forget it." I said and entered the car. I secured myself with a seatbelt then I turned check on Heeyoung. Her eyes were closed and she didn't put on her seatbelt. "Yah, put on your seatbelt." I said but she ignored me. I sighed and went over to help her.

          "Yah!" She suddenly shouted and pushed me.

          "Ouch... I told you to put on the seatbelts!" I said and rubbed my forehead. She laughed at me a little and put her seatbelt before going back to her 'sleep mode'.

          I smiled a little as I saw her smile. 

--------

          "HAPPY WEDDING DAY!" Both Heeyoung and I jumped in shock upon the rukus upon opening our door.

          "How did you guys get in?" I asked, blinking in curiousity. Heeyoung just strolled into the house and sat on the couch, ignoring all of them.

          "Hey, grats bro." Chanyeol said and gave me a slight hug. 

          "Thanks."

 

My P.O.V

                    

          Great, just when I thought I could rest a little, they had to come and ruin my plans. We can't even go for our honeymoon because of his packed schedule but they have time to come here and crap. Ugh. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch. 

          "Congratulations noona! I bet you're happ-"

          "Shut up." I said and rolled my temples, what is this boy thinking? I don't even know his name.. ugh. He looks pretty scary and dark. I don't know. But he must be quite small to call me noona... right? I don't know. Ugh. What is this. 

          They all clearly know I'm a so why is this guy still pestering me? WHY?

          "Noona, why can't you treat me like how you treat your sister?" He said and blinked innocently. Ohmygod, are you stupid? And stop that aeygo of yours. STOP. Ugh, my head is not functioning well.

          "Because you're not my sister?" I said in a matter of fact tone hold on, more like tone. 

          "But I like it when you interact with your sister, you seem like someone very nice." He said and smiled. What is wrong with him? He's supposed to look super bad and- Oh right! He's the one who does the wushu thing in the teasers and mv. I remember this dude, so what is he doing here being so aeygo-y??

          "You're being very delusional. I'm clearly not being nice right now." I said and rolled my eyes for the extra effect.

          "Yah, stop being so mean." Some guy spoke up. I stared at him and we had a mini glaring competition.

          "Lay, stop it." The face confusing guy said. Ohmygod, I need to remember their names soon. This nicknames are not working well. Hold on- my head is not working well! Right after a tiring wedding, there is 12 hot guys in my house. Ohmygod, DAMN, what is this?

          The Lay guy walked off, ignoring me. Lay.. is that his name or something? Reminds me of potato chips. LAYS. HAHAHA.

          "You want to rest first?" Baekhyun asked, with a concerned face. This is all an illusion! I'm not married, I'm- Ugh!!

          "How do you expect me to sleep well with them around?" I asked as though I wasn't affected in a single bit, probably loud enough for some of them to hear.

          "Too bad, I already asked them to stay over." He said and turned back to his friends. Ugh, Jerk! I'm so going to flip tables if they get noisy and annoy me. Ohmygod, thank god there's only this creepy aeygo guy annoying me. Go away!

          I got up and went over to the room, "You guys better keep your mouth shut. If it's too noisy I'll flip tables and slit your throats." I threatened and slammed the bedroom door shut. But apparently, all their faces showed that they weren't a bit scared of my threats. But they still kept their volume down anyway.

          I bathed and washed off my makeup, I wore a shorts and tanktop to sleep as usual and hit the bed.

          I got up shortly again and saw this bear I haven't seen before, not even the last time when I came to move in. "Baekhyun's?" I questioned myself.

          "He's that girly? Really? A bear?" I rolled my eyes and kicked it off the bed. Then I comfortably snuggled under the covers and slept.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                    

          "Why is Heeyoung noona like this. I saw that different side of her with her sister that day! I thought..." Tao said and made a little sad face. 

          "Her sister is cute, not her though. She's like a through and through." Lay said.

          "I believe she will change, I have this feeling like she's just not opening up." I said, I really think she's just insecure... But don't worry Heeyoung, I will make you love me. ^^

          They all nodded at my comment except for Lay and Kris. "I don't know, all I see is her attitude." Lay said. 

          "I really can't believe this though. Your ideal type was innocent, pretty and sweet. Like ohmygod, take any fangirls and they wouldn't in the freaking world talk to us like that." Kris said, "And how dare she terrorise Tao." Kris shook his head. 

          "She didn't really terrorise me." Tao said.

          "But how are you feeling?" Xiumin asked.

          "I guess, so-so. I just can't really believe I'm married with her. With someone I don't love. But at least it's not complicated like her having a guy outside and I having a girl outside."

          "Having a complicated is complicated enough." Lay said and shook his head. We laughed at his comment because he wasn't being mean, none of us here are like haters or such, we are freaking nice people. Hehe.

          We went on talking and talking till it was really late and when Tao complained about his beauty sleep we decided to end there.

          "I want to sleep on the couch!" Luhan said and ran to the couch, jumping on it. Then Luhan started pushing everyone off who wanted to snatch his place. 

          "Luhan, can we share?" Sehun asked. Luhan sat there and thought for a while.

          "Okay! Join me!" He smiled and pat to the side of the chair. The rest groaned because the couch really couldn't take more than two. They then laid around the floor as I found blankets to give them. 

          "I'm gonna sleep too, nights." I said and off the lights.

          "Wait, you're not going to sleep out with us?" Kris asked. 

          I laughed at his comment, "I guess not." There were groans and a few complains but I still went in anyway. 

          I opened the door carefully, afraid that I will wake her up. I peeked in to find her whole body under the blankets. I chuckled softly and sneaked into the bathroom without turning on the lights.

          I washed up and sneaked out again. With the sufficient moonlight, I managed to get over to my bed. I pulled the blankets, looking for my favourite teddy bear I hugged to sleep. But I only found managed to find Heeyoung in tanktop and shorts. I gulped, she looked so innocent and... y. Ohmygod. WHAT IS THIS. 

          I turned away from the sight to find my teddy bear at one corner of the room, "Bearbear!" I cried out softly and went over to get it up. I swept the dust of it, "Who threw you here?" I pouted a little. Then I squinted my eyes at Heeyoung. Only that would throw such a cute thing away. PSHT.

          I went over with my teddy bear and got in the bed with her, "Goodnight Heeyoung, goodnight teddy." I said and hugged my bear to sleep. 

 


 

Almightybling: Heh, I updated again! ^^ Right, you're now lawfully Baekhyun's wife! <3 <3 Mrs. Byun!

 

 

 

 

Brb, spazzing. XD