40

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

 

Chapter 40 - Karma


Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                   

           I gasped as I felt myself die a little inside. So all these while I've been like taking advantage of her?

           "What?" I croaked, making her repeat herself.

           "I'm not a oppa... I lied." Her eyes darted elsewhere. I stared in confusion as I blinked, what the heck?

           "Why did you lie?" 

           She pouted, "We promised whatever happened that night stayed in there so- I didn't exactly lie!" She suddenly stopped and stared at me with a big frown, "I just didn't answer you properly! You thought-"

           "Nope. You did say we did it that night." I shot back.

           "You jerk! I didn't!" She huffed.

           My mouth fell, "Now I'm the jerk? Wow."

           "Shut up! At least I don't cheat!" She huffed angrily as she looked away angrily. Cheat? Cheat what?

           I poked her, "Yah." I poked again as she slapped my hands away, "Who cheated? On what?"

           "On me!" She said, tears now welling in her eyes.

           "Nononono, please don't cry!" I pleaded, last thing I really need now is her emotional rollercoaster ride while she's drunk. I really can't handle this sudden changes. First she's all so childish and cute, then she becomes some y irresistable woman, and now she's going to cry?

           But that only made her bawled louder, "You jerkass! You idiot! After you cheat on me, you act as though you still care and it makes it so hard for me to hate you! I hate you!" She cried as she punched my chest.

           "Ouch!" I winced in pain, she really wasn't holding back. I grabbed her wrist, "Hold on hold on, slow down." I tried to calm her, "Since when did I cheat on you?"

           Her face scrunched up, "You're still not admitting!!!" She bawled as she struggled her hands out of mine and started her attacks again.

           "Heeyoung!" I held her hands tightly as I spoke firmly, "Exactly when did I cheat on you?"

           She sniffed, "You and Minhee. You two-" She stared at me as tears welled up again before she dove into my arms, "You two kissed!"

           My eyes widened as I heard it, I blinked. She seen it and she only tells me now? So that was the reason she was crying?

           "Heeyoung.." I carefully pried her away, "You're mistaken. It's a whole long story and I'll tell you when you're sober okay? Right now, just rest. I promise everything will be fine tomorrow. Promise." I assured her.

           She shook her head, and I sighed inwardly. "It's not going to be fine! It's just- How could you?" She stared at me hatefully.

           "Like I said, it's a misunderstanding..." I sighed. Talking to her right now seriously isn't working.

           "It's not just a misunderstanding! Do you know how insecure I felt? Do you know how it feels when there's so many fangirls after your husband? Do you know how it feels when you're with all those ing superstars with ing figures and nice personalities I don't have? Do you know how I have to just keep my mouth shut for I'm afraid you would leave me if I revealed you?" She said, getting up and annoying pulled up her that fell halfway down her thighs.

           "Heeyoung." I got up and held her wrist, pulling her back to sit on the bed again as I pulled her into my arms, "You're beautiful. Much more beautiful than any other girls out there. I promise I love you and I wouldn't and didn't cheat on you. And that I would choose you over any other girls in any day." I said. "I've fallen in love with not only your appearance but you as a whole, Heeyoung." I stated as she sniffled in my arms. I smiled gently as I gently pecked on her forehead.

           It felt good to know she was worried about things regarding me but it hurt to know she hurt so much inside.

           "Heeyoung-ah, just stop worrying okay?" I asked as I looked down but her eyes were already closed and her body went limped. I smiled, "Goodnight baby. Tomorrow will be a better day." I smiled gently as I gave her a peck on her forehead again.

 

My P.O.V

                  

           I groaned as I woke up. My eyes opened slightly and I let them close again. I'm still tired. I pulled Baekhyun closer as I tried to ease a slight pain from my head. It didn't hurt so bad, but still, it hurt.

           "Awake?" I heard Baekhyun's morning voice asked.

           "Mmmm..." I replied lazily.

           He chuckled, "Morning Hee." He said and hugged me close but it felt slightly weird as his hands hugged me tighter. Why do I feel as though I'm bare with only my bra and ?

           I groaned as I pushed his arms away and sat up, "Morning..." I answered lazily and took a look a myself before my eyes shot open. I turned to the side and sighed in relief as Chanyeol wasn't around as I was indeed only in my and bra. Must've been the drink. Gosh, I wonder what happened...

           Pushing the thought aside, "What is this?" I asked as I stared at Baekhyun, my senses coming to me slowly.

           "What, what is this?" He asked staring back at me with an innocent smile.

           I rolled my eyes, "Stop feigning innocence and answer up."

           "You mean you in your bra?" He asked and I nodded while showing him a face that showed clearly, 'What else?'

           He sat up and backhugged me from the waist as he placed his head on my shoulders, "Well..-"

           Before he could finish, I shrugged him off, "Get off me." I rolled my eyes, annoyed. Just get talking and stop touching, not when I'm so bare and unaware of what happened.

           "But that wasn't what you said last night." He pouted.

           My eyes widened as I felt my cheeks flushed, "Would you please just get on with what happened?" I asked.

           "You.." He paused as I waited for him to continue, "How about a kiss first?" He asked and I squinted my eyes at him.

           "How about no?"

           He laughed, "Well then, no to you too. Man I'm tired." He groaned as he fell back into his bed.

           "Fine then." I glared at him, "I'm pretty sure it was nothing." I said before getting up and slipping on a shirt and going to the bathroom to wash up.

           "Tch, what did he think he was trying to do?" I rolled my eyes as I made my way to the bathroom.

           I took the comb by the side and brushed my hair to one side before my eyes widened slightly as I stared at a seemingly fresh red bruise on my neck. My mouth hung in horror as I my fingers gently grazed on it.

           Baekhyun didn't do this... right?

           I gave a uneasy gentle tug at my clothes and it revealed another nearer to my chest. My eyes flew opened as I hurriedly pulled the shirt over my head as I gulped. I had like 4 as my fingers went over and grazed them all.

           I turned the tap on as I wet my hands and tried to clean it off, hoping it was some sort of makeup or whatever. When I finally accepted the truth that it was a hickey, I screamed, "Byun Baekhyun!!"

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                    

           I laid in bed as I closed my eyes. I still felt very tired from taking care of her. And surprise surprise, this time it's her who forgot all about last night. I laughed, "Karma."

           "Byun Baekhyun!!" I heard a loud shriek and just as I sat up, the door flung open and came a very furious looking Heeyoung.

           She slammed the door shut as she locked the door, "Did you do this?" She hissed, her jaws clenched.

           I frowned and nodded, feeling slightly pissed. Why did she question me as though I wasn't allowed to?

           "You seriously did?" She asked, her face in horror.

           "Why? Am I not allowed to?" I glanced at her.

           "No- but that's beside the point!" She said and I held back a smile. At least I am allowed to. "You byuntae! Taking advantage of me while I'm drunk and-"

           "Hold it." I stopped her, "First, it was you who decided initated it. Not me. So you're the erted one!" I shot her back with a grin.

           "I was drunk!" She defended herself.

           But I laughed, "That doesn't change the fact you initated it. Plus, you enjoyed." I laughed, "And all the, 'oooo, Baek, I need you.' and 'mmm, Baek, I love you.'" I .

           Her eyes widened, her face mortified, "You're making up stories!" She said as a slight small brush creeped up her cheeks.

           "Okay okay, shall we see some proof?" I asked before I lifted my shirt slowly, "Like your masterpiece?" I asked as her eyes widened even more if possible and a dark crimson red creeped up her cheeks and ears.

           I laughed as she stood frozen and I got up, hugging her at the waist as I pulled her close, "It's okay Heeyoung." I whispered in her ears, "I actually liked it too." I confessed.

           "You byuntae! Of course you do!" She said before she snuggled her face into my chest, "Ugh!" She groaned, "I hate you!"

           I laughed, "And I love you." 

 

My P.O.V

                        

           I hid my face into him as I felt totally embarrassed. I can't believe I actually did that! Actually, I can. But still!

           "Ugh! I hate you!" I groaned as I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping there was a hole I could jump into.

           "And I love you." He laughed and I felt butterflies in my tummy, but I frowned. He was obviously having fun making a fool out of me!

           I couldn't help but just pinch him, "Ouch!" He yelped.

           I laughed and stuck out my tongue at him as I made a face, challenging him. "You're going to regret thi-"

           "Shh!" I stopped him, holding my hands up as I crook my neck to hear the noises outside better.

           "Wow, so silent.." I heard someone say as my eyes snapped. , I need to cover up these hickeys!

           "Baek! Do you have any plasters here?" I asked hurriedly.

           He stared blankly at me as he nodded, "Yea, at the drawers," He pointed, "Why?"

           I rushed over, pulling the drawers hurriedly as I heard the boys slowly settling down and soon footsteps towards the room, "Baek! Do you have a turtleneck shirt?" I asked as I continued ransacking the drawer.

           "Yea... But it's ugly and hot an-"

           "Wear it!" I hissed.

           "Why?" He asked as I started to use the plasters to cover my hickeys, "Oh!" He said, finally realising what I was doing.

           He frowned, "But they will know if it's like this... I don't wear that turtle neck and you suddenly have plasters on your neck.. We should use BB cream." He said.

           "Do we look like we have the time?" I hissed.

           And almost immediately, someone knocked on the door, "Hey, Baekhyun! Heeyoung! You two awake yet? Why is the door locked?" I heard Chanyeol calling outside and I heard some comments I couldn't really hear and a few snickers.

           "Just go get it damn it!" I groaned and he nodded.

           But the next thing that happened, I felt like I had to ing stab Baekhyun in the chest. "Oh." Chanyeol commented as I froze in my position with the plaster awkwardly above my neck.

           I turned to Baekhyun and gave him a hard glare before he gasped innocently, "Didn't you ask me to get the door?" He mouthed. I mentally facepalmed.

 


 

Almightybling: Okay guys, I know you guys wanted this chapter to be the continual of the but I just couldn't make Baekhyun do it. Because Baekhyun would've cared for her. And I actually would've preferred if they both done it while they were sober. LOL And because I'm evil. The evil authorrrrr. MUAHAHAHA.

 

Anyway, thanks for all the comments about the I did. I'm glad I didn't disappoint you guys (Well, at least no one said they were... >o<) So yea, I should possibly, maybe be making another while they are really both sober. So maybe that's when the 'real' comes? LOL, and I should so totally need help on that one. 

 

Ah! And one of you talked to me on twitter. (Trololol, sorry i have no idea who you are... You may comment and tell me who you are. ;)) :D Yesyes, please do that,  because the twitter was created for us to interact and for you guys to clear up any complications about the story! In fact, even if you just want to talk or crap with me I'm fine too. :D 

 

OHOH! And today is KristinnPark's birthday! So I kind of rushed the update too... Hehehe. Yeap, so yea. Happy birthday KristinnPark! :) But about long updates, I'm sorry! It's not long at all... Anyway, I will be trying for a double update hopefully.... >< But still, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!