44

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 44 - The punishment


My P.O.V
                   

           I jumped off Baekhyun as the door flung opened with Tao shocked eyes and a frowning coordi noona.

           "It's nothing!" Baekhyun raised both his hands up in defense and I hurriedly got off Baekhyun and turned around, pretending to do my own things. Right, I actually had other things to get in this storage room other than Baekhyun.

           "We had a hard time looking for you..." Tao frowned, "Nevermind, let's go! Hurry hurry." He said and pulled him along, "Noona you coming along?"

           I snapped back with a little awkward smile and blush evident on my cheeks, "No, I have to look for something."

           Baekhyun threw a glance at me with a questioning eye before I assured him with a smile and the three then left probably for their resume of the recording or something.

           I sighed annoying as I pulled out the phone, "Yah. Where the hell are the costumes?"

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V
                                   

           I couldn't stop grinning to myself after I left the storage room. Well, I'm a happy man now. "Hyung." Tao hissed to me softly.

           "Yea?" I peered over.

           He scooted even closer before whispering, "Do you two like do it everywhere and anywhere?"

           "What?!" I groaned. "No!" But I couldn't help but smile at the thought, I don't think I would mind very much. HEHE.

 

My P.O.V
                     

           I grinned and let out a soft evil laughter as I held the items in my hands. Pink rabbit hairband, checked. A big pink and red bow hairband, checked. Some frilly costumes Teen Top used in one of their special performance for a dance battle, checked. Some big bows necktie that seemed so awkwardly ugly, checked.

           "Woah, I'm amazed you guys even managed to get up that stage and perform with these." I laughed to myself before getting the whole box of accessories and getting back to EXO's room.

           "Oh!" I heard a gasp behind me as I twisted the knob of door, "Heeyoung, do you need help?" Baekhyun rushed over and stared at the things inside the box with a frown.

           "What's all these?"

           "Accessories." I rolled my eyes in an 'obviously' manner and got into the room as Baekhyun took the box away from me.

           "Aren't you guys supposed to finish recording or something anyway?" I asked as we entered the room.

           He laughed, "Nah, we finished long ago, Tao was just looking for me because Kris got worried I was gone without a trace." I nodded in understanding before EXO entered the room.

           "Noona! You two are really hyped about getting a child aren't you?" Kai joked.

           I frowned as I hissed under my breath, but I remained my cool before breaking into a smile, "Well, Kai, I don't think I need to share such juicy details with you."

           He cringed at response, "Ew noona! Ew! Why- Ew!" He groaned as he rubbed his arms, jumping around.

           I rolled my eyes as everyone soon streamed in, "Sit everyone." I announced and they lazily looked at me before plopping their on the chair, couch or floor.

           "Well, I have a little gift for all of you." I smiled schemingly.

-----

           "So.... what are we going to do now?" The 11 blindfolded boys hands reached out to touch for something and some of them handed up holding to one another's hands and laughing.

           "Well, I'm going to move to each of you guys are allowed to choose something from the box okay?" I smiled.

           "Hurry hurry! I'm excited already!" Sehun grumbled as his hands stretched out far to reach for something.

           "Okayokay!" I smiled as I walked over to Sehun first, "Well choose."

           And soon everyone was done with at least an item in their hands, "Wow, this seems so.... Are you sure it will fit me? It feels very small." Kai whined.

           "I'm sure it will fit good." I laughed.

           Baekhyun and I both tried to surpress our laughters before Baekhyun went over to help the boys with the clothes and I helped them with the accessories and then I took away the clothes of those who changed and smiled happily. "Mission accomplished."

           "Okay, everyone can take off the blindfold and come out now." I held my laughter and exclaimed and everyone hurriedly took it off before bursting into fits of laughter along while I was already clutching onto my stomach and grabbing onto Baekhyun, laughing hysterically.

           The boys were hilarious. If Teen Top looked ridiculous with those costumes, they looked- it can't be described in words.

           "Hold on, you're laughing at me?" Kai exclaimed as Luhan wiped his tears still laughing.

           Kai's expression darkened and he hurriedly ran over to the mirror and gasped, "Ohmygod!" He cried out, "What are these?" He looked back at everyone before laughing out loud again.

           Like I said, it's too funny!

           Kris however was awkward with the entire situation even though we clearly knew he wanted to laugh, but let's just say, he looked awkward. Totally awkward and stiff in the costume.

           "Why are we wearing these?!" One of them groaned.

           "Well, that's for failing your dare." I glared at them.

           They snapped over, "What? We show-"

           "I've asked Teen Top, they said it was impossible for guys to do it for one another. It was mission impossible for you guys, unless you guys are gays." I threw them a 'well-what-do-you-have-to-say-now' look, "And, Baekhyun have confirmed with me it's impossible for you guys to do it."

           Kris groaned, "Told you it wouldn't work!"

           "It was because of Baekhyun's big mouth! Or it would've!" Kai snapped.

           "Why did you even suggest such a dare?!" Xiumin frowned.

           "I didn't know she would throw it back to me!" Kai snapped.

           "Well, you didn't even have to mention such a thing!" Xiumin frowned.

           "Stop blaming one another already." Kris groaned and started taking out the costume.

           My eyes widened, "Kris! Stop!" I squinted my eyes at him, "You guys are supposed to go out there in those clothes and dance and sing to either 'Shy Boy' or 'Fantastic Baby' or maybe... Infinite's 'The chaser'!" I grinned happily.

           Kai scoffed, "And what makes you think we would do that."

           "Idiot, you failed the dare. Are you going back on your words?" I glared.

           "Yes I am." He said and started taking off his shirt.

           "Well, then... Fine with me. Take it all off then. You guys can walk topless around."

           Luhan frowned, "But we haven't seen your hickey. Just because we were teasing doesn't mean we seen anything." He snapped.

           "Oh right!" Kai said and snapped his fingers as they soon all turned towards us.

           .

------

           "This was a ing bad idea. I hate you. I hate all of EXO." I miserably groaned as I walked along with them in the hallway in our beautiful- ing ugly and gross attire.

           Different noona coordinators and VJs, etc all stiffled their laughters as the 12 of us walked around while Luhan and Sehun linked hands and sang 'Fantastic Baby' happily.

           "Wow!" The two stopped and posed, "Fantastic baby!" Then they continued and jumped around. I groaned silently.

           "It's going to be done soon." Baekhyun reminded me with a small assuring smile.

           Yeap, we have to walk around the whole building, parading our beautiful costumes. Yea, my life. Teen Top for this ing idea. the dare. life.

           "Ohmygod!" Luhan suddenly screeched, "We've ended our parade!" They gleed happily.

           "Remind me not to ever play with you guys, ever again." Kris groaned unhappily as we all soon streamed into the toilet by the side and hurriedly change out of everything.

           I returned after changing to find everyone waiting for me, "What took you so long." Kai laughed.

           "Shut up." I hissed.

           "I'm hungry after everything." Xiumin groaned.

           "I call for bubble tea!" Sehun piped.

           "Pizza anyone?" Chen asked and Xiumin glanced over, seemingly tempted with his suggestion.

           "How about-"

           "How about sleeping." Kris snapped.

           "Ayeeeee..." The boys jeered at his suggestion, "Whatever. Let's go back to the room first."

 

 


 

Almightybling: Well, this chapter was pretty much nothing at all. Is it actually confusing or messy? I found it pretty messy to be honest. :p

And LOL, all of you were unhappy about the er; TAO. XDDD Oh well, I never said the evil author died. XDDDDD COCKBLOCCCKKKSSSSSSS. <3

 

Anyway, you guys know what is going to happen soon right? Now that its all so happy and happy. YOU GUYS KNOW RIGHT?

Yea, I'm pretty sure we all know. :/

But maybe there will still be a bit left. Just a tiny bit, nothing much though. :( ... I guess.