50

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 50 - This is a life


My P.O.V

               

           "Heeyoung ah, let's go." Baekhyun said the moment he returned back from practice.

           "Where?" I asked, not appealed to the idea of going anywhere. And everytime I see him, images of him and Minhee and the trainee just comes flooding in again.

           "Dinner." He smiled. "Come on." He said and with that, I was pulled along.

           Upon arrival, I stared at the restaurant, sea-a-dine. My favourite place before pregnancy.

           "Let's go?" He smiled as he held out his hand.

           "I don't want to eat this." I sighed as I looked away.

           He frowned, "Why? Come on."

           "I just don't want to." I hissed in annoyance.

           He sighed, "Come on, Hee. Let's just go. I've place reservations and all."

           "I said I don't want to!" I hissed as I felt tears welling in my eyes, and I didn't know why. It wasn't even anything big, but I just felt like crying.

           "I'm all tired after practice but I make an effort to bring you here to cheer you up and all you say is you don't want to? Seriously Hee?" He complained.

           "So?" I looked away. Not as though he's the one carrying the child, not as though he's the one having to have continuous images of  me kissing someone else or something.

           "You know what? it. Heeyoung. Suit yourself. I don't even understand why I'm doing this. I'm done here." He snapped.

 

           That... was 6 days ago. Today is EXO's comeback day and everyone is rushing around, making sure everything was perfect.

           However, a pain in my tummy was making it hard for me to concentrate right.

           "Heeyoung, where are my clothes?" Suho asked as he nervously clenched and unclenched his fist.

           I kept a straight face as I turned over to get his set of clothes, shoes and accessories while grabbing onto the rack for support.

           "Thanks." He uttered and turned to only be stopped by me.

           "Suho!" He stopped and turned, "Can you pass this to Baekhyun too?" I asked as I held up another set of clothes I hurriedly gathered.

           "Er.... yea." He uttered before hurriedly rushing off with it.

           I sighed slightly as I glanced over to where Baekhyun was before looking away again. I admit it was partly my fault, but.. couldn't he just give in? Regardless or not he knew about my baby?

           "What is this?" Baekhyun shrieked and I looked up to find him giving me a pissed look with his perfect face that was now much more perfect, if it was actually possible.

           "This is Oh Sehun's." He spat before dumping it on Sehun and walking over to bump me on my shoulders.

           I winced in pain quietly as it aggravated the pain in my tummy.

           "Everyone, out now! Standby!" The manager shouted and everyone hurriedly rushed out in the next moment, leaving a few others and me inside.

           I fell back onto the couch as I clutched onto my tummy and slowly breathed in and out, "Park Heeyoung." However, my name was suddenly called and I snapped up to find manager's pissed face looking back at me.

           "Yes." I replied as I forced myself to stand back up again.

           "I don't care what happened between you and Baekhyun, but today is their comeback day, and I expect everything to be perfect. If you're not in the right state of mind, leave." He spat angrily.

           I bit my lip as looked up back to him, "Can I ask for a half-day leave then?" I paused watching his expressions from anger, "I need to clear my mind and I remembered that I have something really important for-"

           "Just go." He sighed as he stormed out of the room, slamming the door.

           "Are you okay?" Ji asked, another coordi-noona. I forced a smile and a nod.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

                      

           Both L.Joe and I snapped over to the loud slam from the door as a manager walked out of the door in annoyance before we both chuckled remembering how many times that has happened to us before walking along again.

           "Hey." L.Joe suddenly called and I turned to find him no longer beside me but standing in front of the door that the manager slammed moments ago. "EXO's room." He uttered.

           I looked over and nodded, "So?"

           He rolled his eyes before walking over to open the door, "Heeyoung?" He called. I brightened up upon hearing Heeyoung's name and rushed over to pull the door much wider for me to see.

           Both Heeyoung and another person who was talking to her snapped over. "Heeyoung!" I called out happily before rushing over, "My princess!"

           The other lady looked at us awkwardly before returning back to the makeup table and started to keep the stuff and tidy up the table.

           I walked over happily to where she sat, to only suddenly be pulled, my face inches away from Heeyoung's. I blinked, she- sh-

           "Bring me to the damn hospital now." She hissed softly, her voice coated with pain before releasing me while I looked at her to suddenly find her lips pale and her sweating heavily.

           My eyes widened as I stared at her, "Are you alr-" But before I could finish my sentence, L.Joe had already pulled her into his arms and carried her out, bridal style, rushing off. "Hey! Wait for me!" I cried.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                            

           We all grinned happily as we exited the stage, we've all done well. Very well.

           "Noona is so proud of you!" Our coordi-noona cried out happily while extending her arms for a hug.

           My eyes darted around, looking for Heeyoung but to avail while I secretly pouted. Is this how she treats her husband who have just nervously finished his comeback stage?

           Even if we're fighting she should at least congratulate the others and let her poor husband see her and have some chance to talk to her or hug her...

           "Baekhyun, can I talk to you?" Suho asked while I looked over with confusion before nodding.

           "Yea?" I asked as we returned back to the waiting room where there was only a few coordi-noona left. Once again, my eyes darted around looking for her.

           "I don't want to probe and all, but I think what you did just now was just too much." Suho sighed and I pouted, remembering back to just now when I screamed and purposely bumped shoulders with Heeyoung. But it was all because I wanted to talk to her!

           She hasn't talk to me ever since the fight! I don't even understand what the is wrong! I want to hug her to sleep again and I want to talk to her! But she's not giving me a chance! She's just treating me as though I'm invisible!

           "I think it's time you go apologise or something. Baekhyun, it's just the stress that has been building up because of our comeback. It's been 6 days. Are you guys still going to keep doing what you guys are doing? It may not be right for me to say this, but you guys are bringing in unnecessary tension in EXO too." He paused, "Just like how you threw Sehun's set of clothes right at him just now when Heeyoung made a mistake."

           "I'm sorry." I softly apologised, my eyes darting at Sehun's and Suho's.

           Suho smiled at my apology before giving me a small pat with a sigh, "Just tell her that. I'm sure everything will be fine."

           "But it wasn't my fault..." I pouted.

           "Come on, I'm not even interested in whose fault it is or what was it  that went wrong anymore." Kai laughed, "What was it about the last time? Cereals? Cabbage or what?" He laughed. "I'm so not getting a wife or girlfriend if it makes me retarded like that." 

           "Shut up. You don't know love." I snapped before grinning.

           He laughed and mocked, "Oh... and you do?"

           Before I could reply him, our manager clapped, gainning our full attention, "Guys, time for next schedule. Run along!"

           Everyone then started moving, grabbing their bags and stuffs but I stood still as I turned around slowly and carefully. Still, no sign of Heeyoung. I walked over to our manager before whispering, "Hyung, where is Heeyoung?"

           "Oh, she said she had important things to do or something. Left first." He said, not looking up from his phone.

 

My P.O.V

                

           I groaned as I woke up, "L.Joe? Chunji?"

           "L.Joe? Chunji?" L.Joe asked, "You actually still remember us?" He snapped.

           "Yah! How dare you scream at my princess now that she's pregnant huh!? You want me to kill you? You-" Chunji scolded L.Joe as he whacked him.

           "Yah! Pain! Enough!" L.Joe cried out while I stiffled my laughter. 

           L.Joe's eye darted over, "Laugh while you can because you're in trouble." I blinked and my laughter stopped, I didn't kill my baby right?

           "Yah! Stop scaring her you idiot!" Chunji hissed.

           "Scaring her!? Did you know how much she scared me when she fainted? When the ing doctors suddenly asked me which of us is the father?! Seriously?!"

           "I'm sorry."

           "You're sorry? I forgave you the first time when you didn't invite us to your wedding, and now you don't even tell us about this?" He snapped and I looked over to Chunji who also darted away from my eyes this time.

           He sighed, "Anyway, I already informed your family and Baekhyun."

           "Baekhyun?!" I snapped, "I told you not to!"

           "And what makes you think I should listen?" He snapped, "Plus, he's going to find out sooner or later, you can't hide it for long, especially this matter."

           I sighed, knowing he was right. He was extremely right. "Byunghun, what should I do?" I asked.

           "Why are you asking me?" He sighed, rubbing his temples.

           "Do you expect me to ask Chunji then? Chunji doesn't expertise in these." I looked over and for once Chunji didn't make a joke or snap, he merely smiled as he held my hands encouragingly.

           "I don't know. I probably wouldn't have ended up like you anyway."

           I rolled my eyes, "Well, just imagine if you did okay?"

           He sighed, "I don't know, tell him? I don't know why you don't want to let him know anyway, it's not like you're going to abort the- wait. Are you thinking of something stupid again?" He snapped over, staring at me straight in the eyes.

           I coughed as I looked away, "Chunji ah. I'm thirsty."

           "No, I'm not supporting you in this." Chunji sighed as he too, stared at me, "This is a life we're talking here."

           I sighed, "You guys don't know how I feel okay?"

           "It's still a life. Thi-"

           L.Joe's words were cut off as the loud enterance of two families entered, "Heeyoung ah! Am I really going to be a grandmother?!" My mother asked, her eyes curved like a moon, her smile reaching the ends of her ears.

           "I......"

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                  

           "Ah, finally." Sehun sighed as he yawned.

           "Oh, Baekhyun ah, come over. I need to talk to you in private." My manager suddenly called me and I blinked, looking at the other members as they cluelessly looked at me too. "Hurry up!"

           I blinked as I rushed over, his expression full of frustration, "I need you to keep calm about what I tell you and you have to remain till I've finished everything okay?" He said.

           I nodded in confusion while my heart thumped, "Heeyoung is in the hospital." The sentence rang in my mind as I unconsciously grabbed onto the sides of my pants tightly while I forcefully swallowed my saliva.

           "Wha-"

           "I didn't recieve any much more news but all I was told was that. I already called a cab for you, so you may go now." And as soon as he finished the very last word, I sprang off as my heart thumped wildly.

           All I pray and hope is for Heeyoung to be fine.

 

My P.O.V

                   

           "I...." I stared back at the eyes staring at me expectantly before I swallowed, "I don't want the child."


 

Almightybling: I admit I was lazy as fuuuuuu. Sorry. But let me push some blame to the internet too. HEHE. It was being a okaaay... •n

 

 

Ah and oh-

 

 

BELATED

 

MERRY CHRISTMASSSS! ^^ I LOVE YOU ALLL READERRRRRRRRRS. <3 <3