46

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 46 - Talk


My P.O.V

                 

           I scoffed, "Are you serious?" I glanced at Baekhyun.

           He smiled, "Why not?"

           "Because you're nothing like a rab-" I was cut off by the knockings of the door and umma's head popped in.

           "I hope I wasn't disturbing anything." She smiled and I rolled my eyes, "Anyway, here's just some tshirt and pants for you to change into so you can sleep comfortably."

           Baekhyun bowed as he took it from umma, smiling. "Goodnight now." My mother said as she left the room.

           Baekhyun placed the shirt over his body, "Hmm, seems to fit pretty well.."

           I rolled my eyes, "You got to be kidding, his clothes are so much more bigger."

           "It's still better than having a overly small and tight one right? Unless..." A creepy smile creeped up his face.

           "What?"

           He scooted over and he whispered, "Unless you like to see me in tight y clothes." He laughed.

           My jaw dropped in disgust, "Ew, Byun Baekhyun, can you not be so gross?"

           He pouted, "But I think I'll still look good in anything!"

           "That's what you think." I rolled my eyes.

           "Really?"

           "Yes really." I rolled my eyes.

           "Psht, does it hurt to give me some compliments?" He said as he laid onto the bed with an annoyed look.

           I laughed as I propped myself with my elbows as I laid beside him, "Now you're angry? You sure do get angry easily nowadays."

           "What? I do not!"

           "Yes you do." I laughed and he rolled his eyes away from me with a pout. Adorable. "I'm going to change and sleep. Have fun being angry." I teased as I got up and went over to the toilet in my room.

           But before I went in, I turned to give him another look and there he was still sulking over nothing with a pout. I laughed silently to myself and stared at him for a moment more before my smile faltered.

           There laid the iest guy I could ever have, on my bed. Oh, dreams of fangirls. Yet I'm taking it as though it's nothing. My mind wondered back to what my mother said in the kitchen before I went into the toilet with a inaudible sigh.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                    

           I closed my eyes and waited for Heeyoung to come out so I could wash up but it took so long and I could almost feel myself drifting to sleep already, but she still isn't out.

           I frowned as I sat up, "Heeyoung, you okay?" I asked as I gave a gentle knock to the toilet door.

           "Uh..." She replied.

           I frowned, she doesn't sound fine. "Heeyoung, I'm coming in okay? Whether you're or not." I teased slightly.

           "Uh..." Came the same reply. And by then, I was pretty sure she wasn't fine.

           I turned the door knob and poked my head in, "Heeyoung?" I asked as I stared at her. She was lifelessly sitting on the toilet bowl as she slowly looked at me.

           "Oh!" She suddenly gasped, "Why are you inside?! Get out!" She shrieked and gave the door a kick just as I stuck my head out.

           I frowned. I wonder what was she thinking so deeply about?

           The door opened moments later, she glanced at me with a look I couldn't seem to comprehend. "I'm done. Your turn." She said and I nodded with a smile before I grabbed my clothes and got in.

 

My P.O.V

                  

           I glanced at Baekhyun with slight annoyance and guilt. "I'm done. Your turn." I muttered as I walked to the bed slowly.

           I bit my lips as I leaned onto the headboard of my bed as I pulled my blanket up to my chest. Once again, I felt insecure, I felt guilty.

           Indeed, I am not doing anything. I'm not working. I'm not doing the housework. I'm not satisfying Baekhyun's needs. I'm not producing any babies. And a marriage like this isn't healthy, at least in my own opinion.

           I sighed and just then Baekhyun came out, adjusting the clothes as he glanced at me.

           He pulled the sweatpants up all the way to his waist as he tucked his clothes in before he gave me a derpy look and an awkward peace sign, "Hello Heeyoung, I'm from the 80s." He said with a grin.

           "What is this?" I pointed as I laughed at him. The 80s? Really?

           He pouted as he walked over, pulling the tshirt out and his pants back to his waist. "You alright?" He sat next to me as he gently hugged me.

           It caught me off guard, did he know something? Did appa or umma tell him anything? "Uh.. yea." I hesistated and replied moments later.

           "You're not." He pulled me off him, "What's wrong? Tell me..." He pleaded.

           I sighed as I looked at him in the eyes, "Baekhyun.. I'm sorry." I apologised and his eyes widened.

           "Eh? Why?"

           "Because I don't work, I don't do the housework. And..." I dug myself into him in embarrassment as I continued, "I don't satisfy your needs and I'm not producing any babies.." I felt heat rushing to my cheeks and I soon felt him laughing heartily.

           He slapped his thighs and I got up with a sulking face, "My needs?" He said as though it was the funniest thing on earth, "Babies?" He laughed. "Aigoo, Heeyoung ah." He pinched my cheeks.

           I slapped his hands away, as a deep frowned formed. Am I that unappealing to him that he doesn't even have those needs, that he doesn't want babies?

           "Aigo, Heeyoung ah." He started again, "I'm going to wait till you're ready." He said and snuggled into me.

           I blinked in surprise, "Really?"

           He nodded, "But I still do hope it would be somewhere near soon." He laughed.

           I laughed and gave him a small push, "You-" 

           He stopped me by kissing me gently, nipping my lips gently as I slowly closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss. "But that doesn't mean I can't touch you." He said as he panted softly.

           My smile dropped, "Yah! Byun Baekhyun!"

           "Just kidding alright!!!!" He said as he jumped off the bed.

           "Come here you rascal! Now!" I shrieked as he stuck out his tongue before he ran out of the room.


 

Almightybling: Okay, this scene was so totally unplanned. (THEREFORE EXPLAINS THE SHORTNESS) It was supposed to be the official scene most of you have been waiting for. But then, the more I thought about it, the more awkward it was. Because, Heeyoung's parents would be just like next room? That's just awkwarddddddd. Maybe if this was a supposingly extra y scene where Heeyoung and Baekhyun have to have some silent , that might work. LOL.

But anyway, I'll go think about how the should come around now. LOL

Anyway, you guys may all spazz now. So fluffy. 

 

Ah, but I have written an angst fic for someone. ;) She knows who she is. Check it out if you want, It's OC and Luhan pairing. ^^ I'll probably update that tonight. :p HERE HERE >>>>>>> It's Time <<<<<<<<