O4

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 4 - Sehun is my favourite- not.


 

My P.O.V

                 

          Baekhyun helped me back to their practice room with the rest of them sitting around. They stared at me, I sat and gently rubbed my ankle myself. 

          "Stop staring." I said without looking up from my leg.

          Someone cleared their throat, "Well, let's introduce ourselves." A little 1,2,3 was heard then they all said, "We're one! Hello, we're EXO!"

          I glanced up slightly to see them with their thumbs up, I boredly gave a thumbs up to them and I went back to my ankle.

          "Yah, could you have more respect?" Baekhyun hissed. 

          I looked up and stared at him, "Sorry, my attention span is short."

          He rolled his eyes, "You should go to a library and get some books on how to be a nicer person or something. Stop being such a ." I rolled my eyes. 

          Someone cleared his throat, "So.. how did you two get married?" One asked.

          I smirked, "For money." Baekhyun scoffed and rolled his eyes.

          There was tension in the air now and everyone was pretty much quite silent. I ignored them and just continued to rub my ankle. Oh god, I'm so sorry ankles! Now you have to limp around everyday for the next few days. 

          "Why don't we practice?" I looked up to see a a brown-blonde face said. I stared at his face which looked very angry, but he didn't seem angry though. Such a confusing face.

          The others nodded and they went to on the music, Baekhyun rolled his eyes at me and proceeded to his place. They then started dancing to a song. They placed their hands in their pockets and started flipping it. I stared at their dance, damn they were good. 

          My eyes automatically travelled to Baekhyun and his expression changed, he was focused and concentrated, I stared at him, not realising that my heart was pumping at a faster speed than usual. 

          The song ended and they pointed out some mistakes that went wrong. Baekhyun went to get some water to drink and he turned back to look I at me. My eyes widdened and I quickly turned away, feeling totally flustered. 

          "Aye." He said and I looked up.

          Putting back a strong front, "What?" I asked.

          "I saw someone checking me out, someone really does have the hots for me right?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, and tried to kick him again, but he dodged this time. 

          The 11 boys were staring at me as we have our mini biker session, "No, I was watching at how you sweated like a pig." I said.

          "That's what makes me hotter right?" He smirked.

          "Nope, Sehun did better than you. Dang, he nailed it." I said and smirked. Honestly, I only remembered Sehun's name because he was my sister's favourite. I have to get a signature from him later. 

          A few gasps were heard, "So, you know who we are?" One blonde guy asked, not very fluently in Korean.

          "Nope, I only know Sehun because I like him." I said and smiled at him. 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                   

          I smirked a little as Heeyoung turned away. I bet she was fatasizing about me. HAHA. Someone really can't keep it. 

          I approached her and we had a little session on our bikering. I've already accepted the fact she's going to be here with me, be it for money or whatever. But honestly, when she said it was for money, I felt a little mad and disappointed. Her personality is bad, ing bad. 

          I stared at her for a moment, I really didn't understand how I could still help her and stuff despite knowing she's a huge . I sighed inwardly, then continued with our biker. 

          "That's what makes me hotter right?" I smirked; teeease time.

          "Nope, Sehun did a better job. Dang, he nailed it." I frowned a little, what? Sehun? Did she not hear me hit those high notes? Oh right, I wasn't singing. But, I was just as great! I turned to Sehun to see a little smile playing on his lips. UGH.

          "So, you know who we are?" Lu han asked.

          "Nope, I only know Sehun because I like him." She said. Is she ing serious?

          I walked out of the practice room despite a few shouts for me. this, and I actually made an effort to put more effort in my practice today.

          So, Sehun's her favourite. Then let Sehun take care of you then. Like hell I care. Have fun with those sitlettos of yours.

          

Sehun's P.O.V

                           

          We sat at the opposite of the room from Baekhyun's wife. Well, I still don't know her name, she didn't bother to introuduce herself and... let's just say everything started wrongly. I expected her to be really cheerful, fun and kind or some sort. Well, or at least somewhere near there. But she was the like the complete opposite of Baekhyun's ideal. I wonder why...

          Anyway, so everything is pretty awkward and she's still sitting here and Baekhyun left. We are not even talking freely because she's here and stuff. 

          "Why don't you go over and take her home or something?" Xiumin nudged me and said softly.

          "What?" I whispered, "Why me?"

          He frowned, "You're her favourite, that's why."

          "What? No!" I protested, still whispering. 

          He glared at me, "Maknae, go." I rolled my eyes and sighed, the fact I'm the maknae.

          I got up to her but she was still rubbing her ankle, I don't know if it's out of embarrassment or something. I mean, she's been rubbing it for quite some time already.

          "Um, shall I take you home? Baekhyun could be worried." I started.

          She looked up, "He wouldn't. Guide me out of this place." She ordered. I nodded.

          I gave her some spare slippers that some trainee or something wore. It looked quite good and new anyway, "Here, take these." She stared at it for a moment before taking it. 

          "Could you give me your signature?" She asked. I nodded embarrassingly, I feel bad towards Baekhyun actually. 

          "Where do I..." I stared, there were no paper, no disc, no whatever so ever.

          She took up her sitlettos, "Sign them." 

          I gulped, I could see it was those that were really expensive. I nodded and nervously signed on one of the sides. She smiled a little, admiring it. 

          "Thanks." She said and I helped her out and flagged a cab for her. She got into the car without a thanks and shut the door shut. 

          Indeed, the total opposite of Baekhyun's ideal. I wonder where is Baekhyun now though.

 

My P.O.V

                  

          I finally got into a cab, I rolled my eyes, that idoit brought me there when I wanted to go home and left me there? Seriously? Ohmygod, he deserves a slap in the face.

          "Uncle, bring me to the nearest library." I said. I didn't want to go home yet and although other than the school's library, (which I haven't gone to for years since I graduated) I haven't gone to any library. After all, the internet is so up to date nowadays anyway.

          I walked into the silent place and creeped up onto the computer, I stared at it, what did I want to borrow? Right, baekhyun asked me to get some how to be nice books. 

          My fingers typed in my search and soon there were many results. "Z-934." I muttered and looked for the bookshelf, my fingers traced along the books in the library and finally I found it. I snapped my fingers in glee. 

          I took it and got another one which was, 'How to stop being a dummy." Just for Baekhyun. I smirked.

          I got over and stared at the machines, "We didn't have this stuffs back in the school's library, there were the librarians." I muttered. I saw a young girl with a card and she skipped towards the machine, placing it there and scanning her books. 

          I smiled, and walked over proudly, I placed my books on the machine and placed my credit card on it. I tried to scan but it didn't work. I stared at it, why didn't it? It's a freaking credit card, machine, Y U NO WANT MONEY?

          I stood there for awhile and a few started queuing behind. Got to get these. I sneaked out with the two books and my sitlettos in my hands. "Damn, this books are not officially borrowed." I stared at them, "But who cares." 

 

Kris P.O.V

                       

          "So here you are." I said as I saw Baekhyun lying in the his bed in the dorm. I rolled my eyes and sat next to him, "Why did you just rush out just now?"

          "Because she was being a ." He muttered.

          I laughed a little, "Baekhyun, I know you only knew her for like 6 days or so? But you should have known she was a since the first time you saw her right? So, what's with the leaving just now?"

          "I don't know. I'm tired, go away." He tried to chase me out.

          "Hyung, why don't you just give her some money since all she wants is money. Call her to go away, I don't like her." Tao said. 

          Baekhyun sat up a little, "Not like I didn't thought of that, but her amount of money would probably be too much for me to handle." 

          We all nodded gently, "Why don't you run away on the wedding day?" 

          Baekhyun head shot towards Kai, "No! Dad would get me out of this job, and it would be even worse!" We all sighed, we didn't know what we could do to help. 

         We all sighed a little, knowing he was in need of help yet we could do nothing. 

 

My P.O.V

                 

          I nodded, not paying attention to what my mum said. "Heeyoung, would you please listen?"

          "Yes mum." I rolled my eyes.

          "You and Baekhyun are going to get married in 2 weeks time. Also, you guys would live together in an apartment near S.M ent and their dorms okay?" I nodded, going back to my book in how to be nice. It's kind of like a retarded book actually. Not much.

          "And we're having dinner with Baekhyun's family later. We're going to discuss a few things face to face. Okay?" I nodded, I mean what could I say?

 


 

Almightybling: Double update today~ ^^