11

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

 

Chapter 11 - dream concert


MY P.O.V

                 

           I woke up and pulled Baekhyun's arms over me away. I stared at him for a moment and squinted my eyes. We always sleep at the edge of the bed but end up hugging one another in the morning, always!

           Anyway, Baekhyun's waist injury was actually quite a small thing, he recovered like in 4 days and everything's fine now. He's in fact going for the dream concert later.

           I searched the fridge, in hopes there was something which I could heat up and eat, "Bacon!" I mumbled and reached for it.

           "You want me that much?" I heard a voice and I jumped.

           "Don't scare me." I said and turned back, I'm supposed to be angry with this idiot! I haven't got over the day when he quarrelled with me in the company, but he's acting like nothing happened after he got discharged. Seems like he's someone who let bygones be bygones easily. But I'm not one.

           "What are you doing?" He asked.

           "Making some instant food." I replied.

           He peeked over, "You really do want me alot." 

           "Stop being delusional and go away." I said and made my own food and went into the dinning room to eat.

           He sat right in front of me and stared at me. I was getting kind of uncomfortable with his stare and I rolled my eyes, giving him the hint to look away or something, but he kept his stare.

           "Do you like want some?" I asked.

           "Do I get to get some?"

           "Well, ye-" I stared at his cheeky smile. "You get bacon." I said and pushed the plate in front of him.

           "Psht, I thought I was getting some." He blew out air, "If I was getting some from you, I would totally skip the dream concert." He teased.

           I rolled my eyes, "Well then, have fun!" I said and went back into my room, I should sleep more. Then I fell right into the bed again.

           "Mmmm, sweeeetie." I felt someone hugging my waist and a soft tickle going up and down my arms, I swatted it away, "Baby~" He cooed.

           "Go away!" I kicked him away. I heard him wince in pain but I ignored him.

           I heard him pick up the phone and some shufflings around the room, "Nevermind, done messing with you. Bye Heeyoung. Got to go!" He said and left, then I finally got the peace and fell back to sleep.

-------

           I yawned and stretched, "Eh? I only slept for 2 hours?" I stared at the time, it was actually still quite early, 11 am. I looked to the side and saw a mini post-it on the bedside. 

           'Heeyoung, I left for my dream concert and preparations. Come if you want okay? I left a ticket here ---->' I picked up the ticket and stared at it.

-------

           I looked at myself once again in the mirror, I adjusted my ponytail on my head and smiled before leaving.

           I flagged for a cab and left for my destination. I got off the cab after I reached my destination and I walked towards it, "Hello Heeyoung!" The girls chirped happily.

           "Retail time." I said and they all nodded happily. You thought I was going to the concert? Fat hope.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                     

           "Wrong wrong, you got that part wrong." The cheoreographer told us, we nodded and did it again immediately. "Yes, better not screw up anymore." 

           We restarted the whole song and danced to it again, "Great, perfecto." He said and nodded. We smiled and took a rest.

           "Aigoo, you guys are working so hard." Xiumin said and smiled at us. We laughed a little.

           "Guys guys!" Our manager clapped, "Time to get washed up and get ready for the concert. Got to leave in 45 minutes. Hurry, now!" His voice boomed and we took our towels and such and rushed to bathe.

           I took off my clothes and headed for the cubicle to bathe, "You think Heeyoung would attend?" Kai suddenly asked.

           "I don't know, I hope she does." I said as I felt the water hit my back.

-------

           I looked at myself and smiled a little, "Aigo, Baek, you look so good." Minhee said and smiled.

           "Aye, what about me?" Kai asked.

           "Superb. But my boyfriend is hotter." She pointed to me and we both chuckled. Kai gave us an amused look and rolled his eyes before leaving. 

           "Heyhey, it's time. Gogo!" The runner came in and rushed us. We all got up and checked our suits one more time before leaving.

           We stood by the sides of the stage waiting for our turn, we did our 'hand piling' thing, which is served as an encouragement for everyone. We breathe in and out and waited for our turns.

           "Go!" The runner said and signalled us in. We then all got up and got into our position quickly.

           The song 'Sorry sorry by Super Junior,' our seniors played and we danced to it. My eyes travelled around the side of the stage which Heeyoung was supposed to be if she was here. It was a standing pit and my eyes travelled throughout but I didn't see her at all.

           As we continued to dance, I lost hope and didn't search for her anymore. I kept myself focused and danced as the fans screamed and took pictures of us. 

           "Gogo." Suho said and pushed us gently a little. I bowed a bit before leaving the stage. 

           "Wa, you were all so great!" Minhee smiled and gave us all a thumbs up. "Yah, oppa?" She suddenly nudged me and I looked at her.

           "Yeah?"

           "What's wrong?" I shook my head and smiled.

           "Just thrilled from the dance." I lied.

 

Sehun's P.O.V

                             

           I bit my lips from smiling and the fans screamed, thinking I was giving fan-service and being more extremely hot. But it wasn't, it was the fact I saw Heeyoung at the side screaming with the fans. She was holding up a 'EXO, I love you!' board and 'Sehun ah, can I call you oppa?' board. 

           The dance ended and we hurriedly got down so Ailee could perform. We rushed down and I saw Baekhyun being down. I frowned a little. *Heeyoung did come! So why?* After thinking for awhile, I realised Heeyoung didn't use Baekhyun's tickets, she bought her own ones. The tickets Baekhyun gave her was on another side of the standing pits!

           "Guys guys, you done well." Our manager praised us and Minhee smiled widely. "We're going for a after party now, where everyone who performed in dream concert would go. It's a private party so don't worry and let loose." We nodded.

           "Manager oppa! I can go right?" Minhee asked.

           "Yes you can, but we can't bring many. I think at most we're bringing 3 people in." We all nodded as Minhee cheered happily.

 

My P.O.V

                     

           I tried to get out of the standing pit after realising my phone was ringing a lot of times and it wouldn't stop. Just when I'm getting so into Ailee's Heaven. I sighed and went into the toilet to have a silent calm call.

           "What? An Unknown number?" I muttered. A freaking unknown number disrupted my concert? ing hell.

           Then it rang again, "What do you want?" I asked rudely.

           "Noona!" I heard a familiar voice called, "Heeyoung noona!" He whispered.

           "Sehun?" I asked.

           "Yesyes!" He said happily.

           "Don't call me noona. Makes me feel old." I rolled my eyes.

           "Aye, then call me oppa~" He said mischieviously. *Aish, this punk must have saw me.* 

           "Aish, what do you want?" I asked.

           "Come meet me at the entrance of the backstage. I'll get someone to get you in." He said happily.

           I looked into the mirror and adjusted my hair, "Nah, I don't want to."

           "Come on! We're going to party later! Come on! Please? Or I'll tell hyung that yo-" 

           "Aish, okay okay." I hung up and stared at myself, "Now you give in so easily eh? Psht." I told myself.

 

Sehun's P.O.V

                              

           I was talking to Heeyoung noona happily when Kris stared at me with his brows up. I walked off a little not wanting him to hear my calls.

           "Aye, then call me oppa~" I said mischieviously, happily teasing her.

           "Who is that?" The whole room started to quieten down and they stared at me. I frowned at them and left the room, continuing my talk with her.

           After finally convincing her to come, I returned back to the room to see that everyone was already packing up and Luhan was playing with his phone. The EXO-M members came to support us while the EXO-K people are all packing up, well except me. I hurriedly got over to pack my stuffs too.

           "Who was that?" Kris asked teasingly. Everyone was smiling at me and Kai was howling and some joined in.

           "No one!" I snapped, and continued to pack my bag.

           "Aye, then call me oppa~" Chanyeol imitated me in his deep voice. They snickered and I rolled my eyes and continued to pack my stuff.

           "Let's go." Manager hyung came in to get us off.

           "Ah, I'll go there myself afterwards. I'm waiting for someone." I smiled. They all gave me looks and wriggled their eyebrows.

           "Boys, go first. I'll talk to Sehun." They then all left, "You do know you're not allowed to date yet right?" He asked, "And if you already have broken it, you should tell me now."

           "Nono! I didn't!" I quickly told him, "It's Heeyoung!" I muttered softly.

           His eyes widdened, "You're being the third wheel?!" 

           "NONONO!" I hurriedly said and clutched my hands over his mouth. "I'm bringing her there, to the party!" He then nodded in understanding and told me the things I needed to know and left. 

           I waited at the backstage entrance waiting for Heeyoung and she finally came, "What took you so long?" I asked.

           "Aish, if I came immediately, wouldn't it seem as though I came to the concert?" She asked, her hands still with the two boards.

           "You made them?" I asked, amused.

           "Nope, I stole them from some stupid girls who didn't take care of it." She said nonchalantly. 

           "What?"

           "You think I would actually spent time doing this ?" She rolled her eyes. 

           "That's true. Anyway, let's go." I said and got a cap to cover my face and got out. 


 

Almightybling: Updated! This website was updated and I was shocked when I realised my karma suddenly went up. Anyway, I was being so bored and started advertising shamelessly on people's wall. Then I posted on some subscriber's wall who have already subscribed. >< Aigoo. I'm very sorry if you're one of them... ;P