"Should I Shake With My Right Hand Or My Left Hand?"

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

Outfit: [http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-chiffon-hem-print-hooded-top-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1023596638]

You were pacing around your room, waiting to meet your co-hosts. ‘What if they’re snobby and mean? What if they don’t like me? What if they don’t want to do the show with me? Aishh, what to do…’ Tons and tons of scenarios and questions ran through your head.

“~~~~~~-ah! Time to go meet up with your co-hosts! I’ll be waiting in the car!” You quickly ran down the stairs and slipped on your shoes. You got in the car, and it started driving away.

 

-In Teen Top’s Dorm-

“Yah! Niel! Did you take my shirt again?” “No I didn’t!” “Yes you did! Now give it back!” It was total chaos in Teen Top’s dorm. They were all running around, trying to find the perfect outfit so they’ll look good when they meet you.

“Boys, you ready? It’s time to go. We have to be at the set in 45 minutes!” A couple minutes later, they were all ready and piled into the van.

Chunji’s outfit: [http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XmpyCT2A618/THx_vIosPKI/AAAAAAAAAF8/Yeq2DQV9W8M/s1600/chun+ji+2.jpg]

L.Joe’s outfit: http://media.photobucket.com/image/l.joe%20teen%20top/angel_wings183/ljoespx.jpg

C.A.P.’s outfit: http://kavenyou.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/4db55_6041122010091517271060591_1.jpg

Changjo’s outfit: http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l79tyzHZbV1qcqi62o1_500.png

Ricky’s outfit: http://kavenyou.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/44e85_2010090107170089663_1jpg.jpg

Niel’s outfit: http://media.photobucket.com/image/niel%20teen%20top/jazzcrazi99/Niel-1.png

(A/N: So sorry for all these links, but they’re for the people that like to know what they’re wearing. xD)

 

The van drove off to the Hello Baby set, to officially meet you. Everyone was squirming in their seats, thinking of ways to greet you.

‘Should I shake with my right hand or my left hand?’ ‘What if she laughs at my outfit?’ ‘I wonder what she looks like…’ ‘I hope she’s nice.’ ‘I hope she’s younger than me.’

The whole ride to the set was silent since everyone was in their own little world.

 

After a short drive, you arrived at the set. You were early so you sat down on a chair waiting for everyone else to arrive. Soon, you hear the door opening. You peered at the door as you saw a middle aged man walk in.

“Annyeonghasaeyo.” You got up and bowed towards the man.

“Oh! Are you ~~~~~-shii?” You nodded. “Your co-workers should be here soon. Please take a seat and make yourself comfortable.”

Before you could, you hear feet shuffling in the set.

“Sorry we’re late; the boys had a hard time getting ready.” The manager bowed towards you and the man. Suddenly you see six handsome boys walking in. Your eyes widened. ‘Oh my god. They’re my co-hosts?’

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Teen Top-imnida!” The six boys bowed.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, ~~~~~~-imnida.” You said politely as you bowed.

The man you met earlier stepped in. “Annyeonghasaeyo, I’ll be your director for a couple of months. Nice to meet you. I hope we work together well!”

Everyone smiled. “Please get to know each other!”

You sat down with Teen Top. “So how old are you?” Changjo asked.

“Eh? I’m 15 years old. My birthday is December 25!” Changjo looked ecstatic.

“YES! FINALLY! I’m older than a girl!” You laughed as he twirled in circles.

“Anywayyss, I’m Niel.” The boy with cute lips smiled and said.

“I’m L. Joe.” The blond said.

“Annyeong! I’m Ricky!!!”

“My name is C.A.P.”

“Annyeong! My name is Changjo!!!”

“I’m Chunji!” You tried to remember all their names. ‘This might take a while.’

The director and Teen Top’s manager came into the room. “We’re probably going to start filming either this week or the next one. It depends if Teen Top can fit it into their busy schedule.”

“NEH!” Everyone said.

“We’ll let you know when we’ve decided a certain date to film!”

You and Teen Top went outside. Since you guys were leaving already, you exchanged numbers.

“Hope to see you soon, ~~~~~-ah!” They all waved and went in their van.

You smiled to yourself. ‘This might actually be fun.’

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the second chapter! I might not be able to update tomorrow, so we'll see! Anyways, I changed ~~~~~'s birthday since I wanted Changjo to be older. Hehe ~ I wanted ~~~~~ to call everyone oppa. So yeah ^^ Tell me what you think about the fanfic so far! Thank you for reading!!!

Please subscribe and comment! No silent readers please. T.T