Mr. Shy Boy

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

You were being dragged by Ricky through the hallways, towards the stage. Your arms were just shaking from the thought of performing. Ricky noticed and stopped. He placed his hands on your shoulders. “You’ll be fine. Just relax and take deep breaths and it won’t be as bad as you think.” He gave you a cute wink and continued to drag you. The two of you were on the stage, waiting for the staff members to get the stage ready. You made sure your heels were strapped on tight and your dress was perfect. A staff member came on stage and made sure everything was in place. “ALRIGHT! LIVE IN 10 SECONDS!” You panicked. “Ah! RICKY OPPA! OTTOKE?!” “Just do your best!” He gave you a thumbs up and a smile. You calmed down a little and took in deep breaths. ‘You can do this, ~~~~~.’ You looked into the audience full of fangirls and fanboys. You even saw Hyerin in the front row holding a huge sign with your name on it, with Teen Top sitting a couple seats down. They were wearing disguises so fangirls wouldn’t attack them. They waved at you and made heart signs with their hands. You laughed and gave them a little wave. You can hear the fans in the back shouting your name. “~~~~~! ~~~~~~!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN6KVm5cRWw

The lights started to dim and you got into position. The music started and you quickly turned your headset on. The intro of Shy Boy came on and you started singing. (You Are My Shy Shy Shy Boy (Shy Shy Shy Boy)Oh Oh Oh My Boy (My My My Boy)) You glanced over at Ricky and gave him a smile. The rest of the performance went on without any distractions or mess ups. The song was coming to an end so you took Ricky’s hand and bowed. He did the same and gave the crowd a wave. You twirled around and waved at the crowd. The crowd screamed and cheered for the two of you. “~~~~~~! ~~~~~~!” The fanboys were going insane! “RICKY OPPA! YOU’RE SO CUTE! MARRY ME OPPA!” You heard the fangirls scream in the front row. You laughed which made the fanboys yell louder. You looked over to L. Joe and held out a peace sign. He smirked and gave you a thumbs up.

 

Soon, you and Ricky had to go back to the dressing room. You were still shaking from the adrenaline during the performance. The stylist quickly rushed you over so she could get you ready for the next performance. While you were getting your makeup redone, all of Teen Top except for Ricky barged into the room. “~~~~~! THAT WAS AMAZING! IT WAS SO CUTE! YOU’RE SO ADORABLE! YOU’RE GOOD AT PERFORMING LIVE!” You head spun at all the compliments the boys were giving you. “Changjo-ah!” The stylist called. “Come get ready too, your performance with ~~~~~~ is coming up!”

The stylist unnie let your hair down and redid all the curls. “Alright ~~~~~. Go get dressed.” She shooed you into the changing room and quickly did Changjo’s makeup. Your jaw dropped when you saw your outfit. [Outfit: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/8600000/Kara-mister-kara-8687179-600-901.jpg] You slapped your face. ‘Aish..do I seriously have to wear this…’ “~~~~! Hurry up please!” You snapped out of your thoughts and reluctantly put the outfit on.

You poked your head out the curtain. “Unnie…I’m ready..” She came over to the curtain and looked behind it. “Wah! ~~~~~! You have a nice body..” “Unnie!!” You pouted. “Aigoo..” She yanked the curtain opened, letting the boys see what the fuss was all about. When they saw you, their eyes were about to fall out of their sockets. You blushed and looked down. “S-stop staring.” You quickly covered your revealing slim stomach. L. Joe was completely speechless. ‘..L. Joe..stop thinking weird things.’ He finally spoke. “Stylist noona, can’t she wear s-something else?” She shook her head. “Sorry, but the producers want her to wear this.” “B-but it’s too revealing..and her top is WAY too low!” L. Joe started throwing a tantrum. You giggled. “Oppa, it’s not that bad. At least it doesn’t reveal my legs or anything.”

The rest of Teen Top was still staring at you. Even Changjo and Ricky. L. Joe noticed and blocked you so the boys can’t stare at you any longer. “She’s mine!” He stuck his tongue out and hugged you tightly. The boys finally stopped staring and they headed out the door towards the staging area. You sulked. “Aish…unnie, this outfit makes me feel weird..” You pouted. “Aww, don’t you use your ageyo on me.” She lightly bonked your head. “Now get out there, and look y!” “Unnie!” She laughed. “Alright, alright! Good luck.” You playfully stomped out the door and waited for your cue on stage with Changjo.

The crowd screamed with excitement when they noticed the outfit you were wearing. It was super quiet since everyone was still waiting for the cue. All of a sudden, a boy in the back shouted, “~~~~~~~! YOU LOOK SO HOT! MARRY ME!” Your eyes widened at the sudden confession. L. Joe glanced at who dare to shout that at you. You noticed this and laughed. ‘Somebody’s jealous~’ You sang in your head. Finally, the performance started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeMR93F8qcU

(La la la la la la, La la la la la, la) You and Changjo smoothly shook your butts to the music. The crowd went crazy! All the fanboys were staring at your . L. Joe even got excited for a moment. ‘How can she be so hot? Aish..~~~~~..do you know how much you’re teasing me right now?’ You laughed as Changjo did all the girly moves that made him look funny. You and Changjo had the best time on stage and the reaction from the crowd wasn’t that bad either. The stage soon ended with tons of laughter from the crowd and screams from the guys. You blushed at when boys at the back held up signs that cheered you on. You waved goodbye to your fans and went back into the dressing room.

There, L. Joe and the others were already waiting for you and Changjo. Everyone congratulated you in a good performance. L. Joe kept staring at you. You stared back at him with your puppy dog eyes. “What is it oppa?” You tilted your head slightly. L. Joe couldn’t help but smile. He pinched your cheeks. Then, with a serious face and tone, he said, “I forbid you to wear this type of clothing again,” and gave you a hug. You just laughed to yourself and hugged him back. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Soooo sorry for the late updates. D: It's exams week and I've been studying my off!!!! Actually...it's more like exam month since it takes a whole month...,but that's not the point. I'm trying hard to update this fanfic!! But it's pretty hard because of STUPID EXAMS. Sheessshhh. >< But yeahhh.

BACK TO KPOP WORLD.

DID YOU HEAR 2NE1'S NEW SONG?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n4V3lGEyG4&feature=feedu

IT'S CERTAINLY AMAZING...THEIR VOCALS ARE PERFECTTTTT. 

OMMMMMMGGGGG. I'M IN LOVE WITH F(X)'S NEW SONG PINOCCHIO OR DANGER. >< I'M TRYING TO LEARN THE DANCE WITH MY FRIEND. :DD 

CURRENTLY OBSESSED WITH B1A4! YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK THEM OUT! THEY HAVE STAR POTENTIAL. ;D THEY'RE SO ADORABLE. >< 

Okays, i'm going to stop spamming this update with random stuff. . . >_> 

OH YEAH! Before I go, IF ANY OF YOU READERS HAVE A TUMBLR, PLEASE FOLLOW ME!

http://aznbunnyx.tumblr.com/ <--GO AND FOLLOW NOW! KEKE~ See you guys in the next update! Byebye~