Chosen Songs..REVEALED.

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

“Yah L. Joe take this seriously.” You nudged him. So far, L. Joe wrote down a list of songs to perform. “I wrote down a list. What’s wrong with that?” You sighed and held the list up. “Possibilities: A By Rainbow, Nu ABO by f(x)..” Your eyes scanned through that list. “Umm, how come all these songs require me to lift my shirt up?” You gave him a deadly glare. He just shrugged innocently. “I don’t know…I just wrote down random songs that came to my head.” Your hand slapped your forehead. ‘This is going to take forever.’

Niel and Ricky came in the room with Yoogeun. “Are you guys choosing your songs?” You and L. Joe nodded. Niel came and sat on the other side of you. “~~~~~-ah! We need to decide a song to do together!” You smiled and nodded. “Let’s go with something that focuses on our vocals.” Niel suggested. You followed along. You looked back at L. Joe. “See? At least someone is taking this seriously.” You stuck your tongue out and went back to Niel. “I was thinking about doing It Hurts by 2NE1 noonas. The vocals are outstanding, but they’re not extremely difficult to try.” You nodded. “I love that song. I think we should do it.” Niel nodded and wrote the information down on the piece of paper.

“My turn!” Yelled Ricky. He playfully pushed Niel out of his seat and sat down. “Okay ~~~~~, let’s have a cute concept!” You nodded eagerly. “That sounds good!” You and Ricky started thinking. “How about Shy Boy?” You suggested. Ricky quickly agreed and wrote the song down on the piece of paper. “See how easy it was for Niel and Ricky oppas?” L. Joe scoffed. “I was being serious though.” He pouted.

Yoogeun came up and gave you a piece of paper. “Umma!” You looked down and hugged him. “Gomowo Yoogeunie.” Ricky lifted him onto his lap. You read the paper. “Oh! It’s the list of songs that the other oppas wanted to do. Let’s see…” L. Joe snatched the paper from your hands. “C.A.P. hyung wanted to do..OH YEAH BY GD&TOP???” You squealed with delight. “I guess C.A.P. oppa will be doing all the rapping. I love Bom unnie! Her voice is amazing! I hope I could sing her part…it’s hard.” You gave a small pout. L. Joe kept reading. “Chunji wanted to do… I Can’t by 2PM hyungs.” Your eyes widened with joy. “I love that song!” You fangirled over the choices. “I can’t wait to perform these songs!” “And last but not least, Changjo wanted to do.. Mister By KARA??? I guess he wanted to make his performance a comedy?” You laughed. “I’m looking forward to performing!!” You jumped in your seat. You had a great idea. “Hey! For our ‘family’ performance, let’s do Supa Luv!” Ricky and Niel shouted with happiness. “LET’S DO IT!” L. Joe just sat in his seat. ‘What song should I do with ~~~~~….?’

“We’re not going to be filming until later this afternoon; do you guys want to practice some choreography? I REALLY want to see ~~~~~ dance!!!” You blushed. “I’m not that good at dancing…heh..heh.” “It’s okay! Let’s just see! I think the director has a dancing studio in here somewhere.” Ricky and Niel dragged you out the door. L. Joe picked Yoogeun up and calmly followed the three of you. “Yah! Don’t pull her so hard!” L. Joe ran up to your side and place an arm around your shoulders.

After a tiring drag, all of you found an empty dancing studio. “What dance should we do first?” Ricky ran over to the stereo and plugged his iPod in. “SHY BOY!” You sighed as you took your vest off. “Let’s just get this over with.” [Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQOakueIsSA&feature=feedf]

The music started and you and Ricky took your stances. You did tons of cute poses and started the official dance. You did the dance perfectly. All the hops and hand movements were exactly like Secret’s. You acted extra cute though. While you were dancing, you even started singing the song. Your voice was flawless along with the dance. Even Ricky stopped dancing because he was shocked.

When the song ended, Niel, Ricky, and L. Joe were looking at you with their mouths open. “Oh…my…god…THAT WAS AMAZING!” Ricky yelled. Niel nodded with him “~~~~~, you should really audition for our company! You would be a huge hit!” You looked at L. Joe with nervous eyes. He was speechless. All of a sudden he shouted, “YOU ARE SO ADORABLE!” He ran over to you and hugged you tightly. You blushed. “Was it that good?” They all nodded. “DO IT AGAIN!” Ricky shouted. “This time, we’ll join you.” You smiled and clicked play on the iPod. The song started and you, Ricky, Niel, L. Joe, and even Yoogeun danced and sang together. The hours flew by with laughs and praises. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

New chappieee~ So I decided to write at least ONE chapter for you guys. (: Cuz you're just that special. <3

Rehearsal was good today, we actually did pretty well ^^ Umms. I'm going to be gone ALL DAY tomorrow. Another one of those last minute rehearsal just in case one of our members needed to change some stuff. >< So I might edit tomorrow night, but we'll see. ^^ I'll try and upload another chapter again later today..to make up for tomorrow if I dont get to write!

Hope you lovely readers enjoy this chapter. Just one of those filler chappies. But you get to dance with HALF of Teen Top. xD Well this chapter reveals what songs you will be doing with the Teen Top members! Hope you guys liked my choices. :/ I tried to pick a song that matched their personality. >< L. Joe on the other hand, I'll let you guys know what song you'll be doing with our amazing L. Joe. ;D I'm pretty sure a lot of you would like the song choice. :DD

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!! 8DD

-KeyToSHINee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0TD5vLSWYM <-- this was the most adorable video of Teen Top I have ever seen!!! >< THEY ARE SOOOO CUTE!