I Can't...It Hurts

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

You were in the dressing room, once again to get ready for your performance with Niel. You were kind of glad that you didn’t have to dance for a while. All the previous performances wiped you out. Then again, you still have to dance with L. Joe, and who can forget about your solo performance. You sighed as you had to get changed for the billionth time today. Niel was super excited for his performance with you. You were kind of nervous since the song focuses more on your vocals rather than your dancing.  Niel came out for the changing room wearing a tuxedo. You came out wearing a very cute but short black mini dress with a pair of black stilettos. You glanced over at Niel and smiled. “You look nice oppa.” He blushed a little bit. “You look good too.” You smiled and walked over to L. Joe.

“Oppa!!! How do I look?” L. Joe was completely speechless. You looked stunning. He was jealous that you were wearing a mini dress and performing with NIEL. “You look gorgeous.” He wrapped his arms around your waist and pecked you on the cheek. You blushed but smiled. You quickly pecked him on the lips, leaving some of your red-ish lipstick on L. Joe’s lips. You giggled at the sight. “What?” L. Joe asked. You wiped your lipstick off of L. Joe and showed him. L. Joe laughed and shook his head. You stuck your tongue out and left the dressing room with Niel, towards the stage. “Are you nervous, oppa?” He nodded a little. “Even though I’ve been on the stage a million times, I still get those nerves, you know?” You nodded. “I just hope I won’t mess up…” Niel chuckled. “You’ll do fine…when you sang Good Day by IU sunbaenim, your voice was perfect. I’m pretty sure it’ll be a perfect performance tonight.” He winked at you. “You seem to have a lot of confidence in others, oppa.” He shrugged. “I guess you could say that, but I have no confidence in myself whatsoever…” You sighed. “What happened to that pep talk you just gave me earlier?” Niel just laughed. “I hope my voice won’t crack in the middle of the song.” You laughed hard.

On the stage, the staff member set up two white chairs in the middle of the stage. “Everyone! Ready in 10 seconds!” You took a seat and nodded at Niel. He nodded back and took deep breaths. The audience was antipating your vocal performance with Niel. The music started and you sang the first verse. (CL’s part) The crowd started cheering your name when they heard your flawless voice. Niel started singing the next part (Minzy’s part). You heard girls screaming Niel’s name. As always, Niel’s voice soothed your nerves. You started swaying into the tune. You’ve always loved this song, since it kind of relates to you. The lyrics were absolutely perfect. You sang Bom’s part. You sang louder since Bom’s voice was powerful. In the middle of the song, Niel was singing and you were waiting for your part. When it came, your tears started to cloud your vision. The cameraman zoomed up onto your face, letting the audience see your sadness. A few drops slid down your cheeks while you were still singing. Near the end of your line, your voice cracked a little due to the crying. Niel looked at you with concern but he had to keep up with the performance. L. Joe’s heart cracked into two when he saw your appearance. ‘Poor ~~~~~…She must have been through a lot.’

The crowd started cheering your name louder to make you feel better. Niel got the hint that you couldn’t stop crying, so he sang your part also. You covered your mouth as more and more tears fell down your face. The crowd ‘Awww’ed’ when the performance came to an end. You quickly wiped your tears and waved at the crowd. “Sorry for my little…episode..” You bowed towards the crowd. A couple of girls in the front row shouted, “GWENCHANA! ~~~~~~ FIGHTING!” While you were walking back, you had to go to the bathroom. “Oppa, go ahead, I’ll catch up in a few minutes.” He nodded and left you with some privacy.

When you finished you came out of the stalls to wash your hands. Raemi, oh so happened to walk in. You tensed up. “I saw your ‘heartbreaking’ performance. Such a ing cry baby. I bet your tears weren’t even real.” You ignored her and started walking out of the bathroom. She scoffed and grabbed your hair. She harshly shoved you and pinned you against the wall. You cried out in pain. “I’ll give you one last chance. Stay away from Teen Top. Especially L. Joe cause he’s mine.” She pushed you onto the floor and left you there. You wrists and knees skidded against the bathroom floor. You whimpered in pain as you gently grabbed your bleeding wrist.

You quickly ran to your dressing room, hoping someone wouldn’t see you. You were about to reach for the knob when L. Joe opened the room from the other side. “Oh! ~~~~~-ah we were just looking for you.” You weakly smiled and entered the room. The boys instantly noticed your injuries. “~~~~~~! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!” You hesitated. “A little accident in the bathroom..” L. Joe grew super concerned. “~~~~~, your wrist…” He quickly grabbed a first aid kit and started cleaning you up. You winced as the alcohol wipe burned your cut. L. Joe lightly blew on it. You gazed at his gentle expression and smiled. He finally wrapped a bandage around it and kissed it. “There. All better.” You beamed at him. “Gomowo oppa! You’re the best!” You quickly pecked him on the cheek and went to go get dressed again.

This time you came out in a short white dress. The stylist gently put a headband with a white bow in your hair and pinched your cheeks. “All done!” Chunji came out with a black t-shirt and a white vest over paired with some black skinny jeans. “Wah, oppa! You look classy!” You stuck your tongue out. He chuckled and reached to ruffle your hair. “AH! DON’T. TOUCH. HER. HAIR.”  The stylist warned him. Chunji nervously took his hand back and pinched your cheeks instead. “When is it going to be my turn to perform with ~~~~~~-ah?” L. Joe whined. “She’s MY girlfriend…I should be able to perform with her FIRST!” L. Joe sulked in the corner. You laughed. “Oppa! Don’t worry! You know what they say, save the best for last!” L. Joe suddenly looked up and smiled. “That’s true..”

You and Chunji were on stage, sitting on chairs similar to the stage before with Niel. You were super nervous because 2PM was actually sitting right in front of you in the audience, watching your performance with Chunji. You gulped when the music came on. Wooyoung reassured you by giving you a smile and a nod. Chunji broke the tension by singing the first verse. The audience started clapping along the beat. You swayed from side to side. You joined Chunji in the chorus. 2PM automatically started smiling and clapped with the audience. The rap was coming up. You stood up and surprised EVERYONE with your rapping skills. Taecyeon was the most surprised since it was his part. Chunji took care of the adlibs. The performance was soon coming to an end. 2PM jumped on stage and started singing the rest of the song with you and Chunji. At the end, there was a huge group hug on stage. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stupid exams. D< Sooo sorry for the superrr late update...heh heh. BUT exams are ALMOST over. Just about two more weeks? :D I should be studying right now, but... I'M UPDATING FOR YOU GUYS!

Right now, it's kinda boring,,,with all these performances. == but BEAR WITH ME! Some action (?) and drama...will be coming up soon with RAEMI. MUAH HA HA HA HA HA. I'm just joking... OR AM I?! :OO (Why am I so weird? ">>)

Umms,,,yeeeahh. OH! And Yoogeun will be here shortly! ;D I got something planned for the little guy. OH YEAH. 

HUGE shoutouts to the readers who recently followed me on tumblr! I love you! <3 Okay, I'm not sure what your usernames on AFF are, but I'll just list your tumblr users. ;D

Narinnie, gettinghighonramen, happynoodle, mynameisarriane, ricebunny87, and takenfromangels. 

If you want to follow me on tumblr --> http://aznbunnyx.tumblr.com/

I'm kinda planning to have a contest soon! Still thinking about it...I'll let you know in the next chapter~ :D