YOU + L. JOE

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

“Where do you want to go ~~~~~?” You looked around. You saw a cute game stand. “Over there!” You tugged on his arm and dragged him over to the stand. “Let’s play this game!” He nodded. “WELCOME! All you have to do is knock over the three bottles with these baseballs and you win a prize!” Your eyes filled with glee. “Ahjusshi, can we use the wristbands to pay?” He nodded and handed you three baseballs. “Since I can’t give you unlimited tries, I’ll give you three baseballs for free.” L. Joe took his camera out to film you. You took one of the baseballs and chucked it at the bottles. You only hit one bottle down. “Ehh? I HAD THAT ONE! Guess I’m not strong enough.” You pouted as L. Joe laughed. “YAH! Throw it harder!” You picked up the second ball and threw it. It missed the bottles completely. “AISH! I give up!” L. Joe stepped in and took your last ball. He handed you the camera. You took it and started filming L. Joe. He swiftly threw the baseball and hit all three bottles down. “WINNER!” The ahjusshi clapped. “What prize would you like? You can pick on from the top shelf over there.” He pointed to the shelf with huge stuffed animals. “~~~~~-ah, which one do you want?” “Eh? Anniyo, you won the prize.” You waved your hands to show you didn’t want it. “Ahjusshi, I’ll take the bunny.” The man walked into the game area and got the bunny.

[Bunny: http://www.teddybeargifts.biz/images/products/detail/TushieBunny.jpg]

L. Joe took it and handed it to you. “Here, for you.” Your eyes glistened as you took the bunny from him. “Wah! It’s so cute! Thank you L. Joe oppa.” You handed the camera back to him and wrapped your arms around his neck. “I love it. It’s really cute!” L. Joe was shocked at the surprise hug. He smiled and hugged you back. Soon, you let go and hugged your bunny. “I think I’ll name it Byunghun. That’s your real name, right?” He was confused but nodded anyways. “Yeah, that’s my real name. Why did you name it Byunghun?” You thought about it. “Well, lots of reasons. You won this for me, it’s pink like your hair, and I like the name Byunghun.” You smiled and hugged the bunny more. He laughed at your reasons and walked away. You pouted and followed him with your huge bunny towering over you.

“Where do you want to go now?” “Let’s go in the shops!” You grabbed his hand and dragged him over to shop center. L. Joe looked at his hand intertwined with yours. ‘It feels just right. Her hand is perfect with mine.’ His heart beated faster and faster. His eyes widened. ‘What’s happening to me?’ He shook his thoughts away and followed you. You looked around a store and found something perfect. “L. Joe oppa!” He turned around and felt something on his head. “Wah! You look so cute!” You quickly filmed him. “Annyeong viewers! We are currently in the stores shopping for stuff! L. Joe oppa looks cute, right? He’s so adorable with that headband!” You turned the camera so it was filming L. Joe. He looked in the mirror and saw that he had a headband with white bunny ears on his head. You started laughing at his reaction. He grabbed a headband and put it on your head. You looked at the mirror and saw that your headband had black bunny ears. You giggled at the sight. “It looks cute! Let’s buy it oppa! Okay?” You bought the headbands without hearing his reply.

L. Joe tugged on your arm and led you to a photobooth. “Let’s take pictures.” He said with a wink. He led you into the photobooth and sat down. “Do you want regular pictures or sticker pictures?” “STICKERS!” You jumped off the seat and pushed the sticker button. “Let’s take four pictures. Then after we can edit and print them!” You clapped with happiness. You sat back down as the camera got ready. “Picture number one.” It stated. There was a countdown, so you and L. Joe quickly thought of a pose. You held a peace sign and L. Joe smirked. “Picture number two.” You did an ageyo pose. You did a pout and held two peace signs on both sides of your cheeks. L. Joe attempted an ageyo pose too. He did a wink and held one peace sign up. “Picture number three.” You made one half of a heart and L. Joe made the other half and smiled. “Picture number four.” You couldn’t think of anymore more poses so you just smiled. But then L. Joe leaned in and kissed your cheek. You were shocked so your eyes widened. The camera flashed and you blushed. L. Joe chuckled and started editing the pictures. You snapped out of your trance and helped edit the pictures too.

After a couple of minutes, the pictures were finished being edited and printing. “How many copies is it going to give us?” “I think two.” L. Joe said while holding up two fingers. You nodded and took the stickers out from the slot. You handed L. Joe one copy. “I’m going to put this on my phone.” You took your phone out and stuck all the stickers on the back of your phone. L. Joe did the same. “The stickers turned out good.” You looked up and agreed. You grabbed Byunghun from the booth and walked away with L. Joe.

“Oppa, where do you want to go now? I feel bad for just dragging you around everywhere.” You frowned and looked at him. He looked at his watch. It was already five in the afternoon. “How about we ride the ferris wheel together and then catch up with the hyungs?” He said while blushing. You smiled. “Let’s go!” 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

New chapter! I actually had a lot of fun writing this chapter. >< It made me feel mushy though. I really wish a guy would do this with me someday. T.T FOREVER ALONE. D: 

Hope you readers enjoyed this lovely chapter. <33 I did. ;D

YOU ALL KNOW WHAT TO DO! COMMENT && SUBSCRIBE!