"I Think We Should Break Up."

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

The boys tried to survive a week without being pelted at by angry fans. L. Joe suffered the most. Whenever fans saw him on stage, they would stop cheering. Whenever fans saw him on tv, they would switch the channel. Fans stopped following Teen Top on their Twitter and left angry messages on their fan page. You sat backstage seeing the pain in L. Joe’s eyes after each and every performance. At home, you could see his depressed being, sulking and no being his usual cheery self. You couldn’t help but feel guilty because of what you did.

One day, with no choice left, you started packing your bags. All the boys were sitting on the couch, hearing angry fans shouting outside their dorm. You barged out of your room with soulless eyes. Everyone gaped at you and your bags beside you. L. Joe spoke up. “Why did you pack your bags?” A tiny tear escaped from your eye. “I think it’s best…if I went home.” The boys looked at you in dismay. “A-a-re you serious?!” L. Joe looked furious. You sadly nodded. “I can’t stand seeing all of you suffer for what I did.” You looked up to him with teary eyes and sniffled. All the boys knew what you were about to say, hoping it wasn’t true. “I think we should break up.” The look in L. Joe eyes after you mentioning that, made your heart break into a million pieces. His knuckles tightened and he yelled. “ARE YOU JUST GOING TO GIVE UP EVERYTHING JUST BECAUSE A COUPLE OF FANS ARE ANGRY AT US?!” He paused and calmed down. “You’re leaving…after all we’ve been through?” You didn’t want to say yes, but in the end, you nodded. You took your luggage and ran out of the dorm.

You rolled your luggage out of the building and looked at all the angry fans. “Well, well, well, if it isn’t the little . YOU THINK YOU CAN BE WITH OUR L. JOE AND GET AWAY WITH IT?!” She slapped you hard on the cheek, causing you to fall down. You tried to get back up but another girl kicked you hard in the stomach. You let out a gasp in pain. All the fangirls laughed at your misery. “What a loser…I bet you were just dating L. Joe just for the fame and publicity.” She high fived her friend. You clenched your fists and gripped onto your bags. “That isn’t true…” You whispered. The girls stopped laughing and glared at you. “You dare… TO DENY IT?!” She slapped you again. Your cheek was already turning purple from the hard hits. They glowered over you and pelted you with slaps, punches, and kicks.

Junhyung heard all the news about you and L. Joe. He was walking to Teen Top’s dorm when he saw a huge clump of girls fighting in front of the building. He ran up closer and saw that it was you on the ground, bleeding to death. He ran up to the girls and pushed them away. “~~~~~-AH!” You were trying your best to breathe as you clutched your broken ribcage. Junhyung laid a light touch on you and you squealed in pain. His eyes darkened as he turned around. “WHO. DID. THIS. TO. MY. COUSIN.” Instantly, all the girls were surprised. “S-she’s your c-cousin?!” Junhyung scoffed. “I’m going to say this ONE MORE TIME! WHO. THE. . DID. THIS. TO. MY. COUSIN.” All the fans pushed the leader who slapped you out front. “YOU DID THIS?!” She gulped. “Well, oppa! She was being such a and using L. Joe just for publicity!” She pouted, hoping Junhyung would forgive her. He tightened his fist and glared at her. “WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT?! YOU DON’T KNOW THE TRUTH! IF I EVER SEE YOU AND YOUR PITIFUL LITTLE FRIENDS AROUND MY COUSIN..EVER AGAIN, I WON’T BE NICE ANYMORE THAT WHEN I’M DONE WITH YOU, YOUR OWN MOTHER WOULDN’T BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE YOU. YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!” She nodded and ran away with her friends. 

He quickly turned back around and hovered over you. “~~~~~-ah! Are you there?! Talk to me!” You slightly opened your eyes and nodded slowly. “Here, let’s get you to a hospital.” He carefully picked you up bridal style and ran to the nearest hospital. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AIGOO. MIANHAE! For not updating!!! But I'm back! And stressed as ever!!! >>" Two weeks left until school, and I STILL need to finish my summer assignments! SO BEWARE! DUNDUNDUN. LOOOL. 

OMO! I see that I have reached OVER 300 SUBS FOR THIS FANFIC! T.T You guys seriously made me cry. I never thought that I could get this much support from you guys. <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU READERS ARE THE BEST! I'm already working on the next chapter and a POSSIBLE idea of a new fanfic coming SOON. :O So please look forward to that!

And also, a little note. I know that I posted a little poll in one of the previous chapters saying what band/group you would like to see in my next fanfic.... I MIGHT make a little changes to that. What I mean is. that my next fanfic, I'm thinking of a different concept, and I don't think some of the choices I put in the poll would work... >> So yeah.. Still thinking. I'll keep you guys updated about that. c: BUT FOR NOW. BYEBYE!