Hyerin Unnie!

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

The both of you finally arrived at the hotel. “Oh, ~~~~~, here’s your camera.” L. Joe handed you one of the cameras and entered the room. You held onto it and walked in as well. C.A.P. and Niel were in the bathroom, taking a shower while Chunji and Changjo were waiting for the next available bathroom. You set the camera on your bed and took your laptop out. You quickly turned it on and logged onto Skype.

While it was loading, your dad called you as promised. You picked up. “Annyeong appa!” “Annyeong ~~~~~-ah, how was today? Sorry about yesterday, I was tired from work, and I forgot to call.” You shook your head even though your dad couldn’t see. “It’s okay appa. My phone was low on battery anyways.” Your dad sighed on the phone. “Appa? Are you okay? Is anything wrong?” L. Joe heard you on the phone and glanced over at you. Your face had a worried expression. “It’s nothing ~~~~~. Work is just very tiring lately.” He coughed over the phone. “Appa! You have to remember to rest! You can’t work all the time! You have to look after yourself.” Your dad chuckled a little. “Sweetie, thank you for worrying about me, but I promise you that I’m fine.” You pushed it aside, for now. “Okay appa. You promised.” Your dad smiled to himself. “Okay, as long as you’re fine, then I shouldn’t be bothering you any longer.” You smiled. “Appa, I wouldn’t mind even if you called every day!” “I’ll try and call you every day then. Just to make sure you’re safe. You’re all that I have right now ~~~~~. Take care of yourself okay?” Your eyes started tearing. “I promise appa.” You sniffled, you tried to hold your tears in. “I’ll be safe.” “Okay. I have to go now. Be safe! Take care!” “Neh appa.” He hung up and you put your phone away. You wiped your tears with the back of your hand. L. Joe’s heart broke into pieces when he saw your crying face. ‘I’m sorry ~~~~~…I’m sorry that I can’t do anything right now to help you…’ He wanted to come over and hug you, comforting you, telling you to stop crying, making you feel better. But he didn’t want to be awkward with you, since you didn’t hear his confession; his actions might be a little out of order.

You regained your calm self and heard a ping from your laptop. ‘Hyerin has signed on.’ Then a window popped up asking you to answer the call. You put the glasses that you used for the disguise on since your eyes were a little red from the tears. You clicked the answer with video button. The screens were loading and suddenly your friend, Hyerin appeared. “~~~~~-AH! I HAVEN’T SEEN YOU IN A WHILE! HOW’S MY BEST FRIEND DOING?” You laughed. “RIN UNNIE!” You gave a loud squeal. Hyerin was your best friend. No, more like your sister. She’s been by your side since the beginning. When your mom passed away, she was the one who brought you back to the world. Because of her, you are now able to live life happily. “~~~~~! How are you?” “Fine, just a little tired.” “Yah! You have to take care of yourself! You can’t go back to your old weak and stick figured self!” “Yah! Araso! That was two years ago! I’m healthy and I’ve gained a little weight.” “Pfft. Whatever you say~ Anyways, I heard that you’re doing a show with Teen Top!!!” You nodded. “Neh! We’re just taking care of this child and stuff.” “Oh…are the boys there?” Rin unnie said excitedly. You nodded again. “Yeah, but only L. Joe is here. The others are taking showers and freshening up and everything. “L. Joe oppa! Could you come over here?”

L. Joe heard you shouting his name and walked over. “Yes?” You adjusted your screen so Hyerin could see L. Joe. She screamed. “Oh my god! It’s really him! The mischievous rapper, L. Joe!” She was having one of those fangirl moments. “Anyeonghasaeyo.” L. Joe gave a little bow. “L. Joe-imnida.” “Oppa, this is Rin unnie. She’s my bestest friend in the whole world!” Hyerin waved at the camera. “Rin unnie is older than you. She’s 20 years old.” “Oh! Is it okay if I call you noona?” Hyerin blushed and nodded. “Anyways, are the Teen Top boys treating you well?” You nodded. “Neh! They’re really funny and nice. Especially L. Joe oppa.” L. Joe blushed at the mentioning of his name. “Ohh, really? That’s good. If they were treating you badly, I would’ve came all the way over there and beat them up one by one.” Hyerin playfully clutched her hand into a fist. “Gomowo unnie.” You stuck your tongue out. She laughed. “Okay ~~~~~-ah. Unnie has to leave for work now. Remember to eat ALL three meals! And don’t starve yourself! Don’t think about those depressing thoughts either! And I BETTER not see any scars on you!” “Yah! UNNIE! Don’t say that out loud!” You said in a quick, low whisper. L. Joe raised his eyebrow.

Hyerin signed off and you closed the window. “What was she saying about you?” You looked away. “Nothing. Don’t listen to her.” “~~~~~.” You tried to change the subject. “Who’s going to shower next?” “~~~~~, don’t try to change the subject. Tell me what happened.” You sighed and patted the seat next to you. L. Joe sat down and listened. “Well, a couple of days after my mom died, I went into a slight depression. I couldn’t eat, so I just starved myself. I thought about depressing thoughts and everything. I wanted to kill myself. I wanted to suicide, so I could be with my mom. I even cut my wrists so I can feel the pain that my mom went through. I couldn’t help but think it’s my fault.” You looked down so L. Joe couldn’t see your shameful face. L. Joe clenched his fists. “Stop thinking that. It’s not your fault. I guess just our terrible fate that god casted on us. We can’t stop it from happening. It’s a terrible lost, but you can’t put yourself into danger like that. Your mom doesn’t want to see you suffering. When you hurt yourself, you also hurt the people that care about you. So promise me that you won’t do that ever again. Okay?” You looked up to see L. Joe’s pinky out. You gave a tiny smile and laced your pinky around his. “I promise.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! New chapter!  ^^ This chapter might have been a little boring..but it's just a little background info about 'you.' I'll try and write a more interesting chapter. T.T Sorry guys! D;

But still comment and subscribe!