"Babies Can Burp?"

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

“Okay guys, this is the final mission! Pass this and you’ll be able to meet your child tomorrow!” You and Teen Top nodded. Changjo was given a card. “The last mission is to prove that you are responsible. You will be given a baby doll and you must show us a simple task.” Everyone was confused.

“A baby doll?” You looked at the director. “What exactly are we supposed to do?” Then a staff member came up and handed you a doll.

“~~~~~. Please hold the doll.” You took it from the staff member. “Your task is to show us how you would carry and hold the baby.”

“Ohhhh. Okay.” You stood up and walked towards the camera. You held the baby is a cradling position and rocked it back and forth. “Like this?” The director nodded.

“Good Work ~~~~~-ah. Please hand the doll to Niel.” You walked over to Niel and handed it to him. You patted him on the back. “Good luck!” You said with a smile. He grinned sheepishly.

“Niel, show us how to burp a baby.” Niel stared at the director with wide eyes. “Burp? Babies can burp?” The director shook his head. “Yes, Niel. Babies can burp.” Niel didn’t know what to do. The loud buzzer came on. “Niel, sorry, but please pass the doll to C.A.P.” Niel walked towards C.A.P. with flushed cheeks and a pout. C.A.P. took the doll and held it over his shoulder, patting its back lightly. “Correct. Good job C.A.P.”  C.A.P. walked back and smirked at Niel. “THAT’S HOW YOU DO IT.”

“Changjo, Ricky, L. Joe, and Chunji, please show us how you would play with the baby.” They stood up with a huge grin on their face. Changjo took the doll and held its tiny hands. Then, Ricky held Changjo’s hand, L. Joe held the doll’s other hand, and Chunji held Ricky’s and L. Joe’s hand. Suddenly they spun in circles, singing to Ring-Around-The-Rosie. You and Teen Top laughed like crazy at this sight. They looked so cute and stupid at the same time.

“Good job guys.” The director said while laughing. “You have completed all the missions! You will be able to continue Hello Baby and meet your child tomorrow!” You and Teen Top cheered like maniacs and ran all over the studio shouting. The cameraman yelled, “CUT!” and finished filming. You bowed towards the staff. Teen Top ran over to you.

“WE GET TO MEET OUR CHILD TOMORROW!” You high-fived everyone.

Soon Teen Top had to leave for another schedule. “See you later ~~~~~-ah!” You waved as the van drove off. ‘Tomorrow’s the big day!’ You smiled to yourself and called your dad to pick you up. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the update for today. :3

I might not be able to update this week. I'm not sure. I have midterms in school this week. :/

If I get some studying done and finish all my homework, I'll be sure to update for you guys.

Please comment & subscribe! THANKS FOR READING GUYS!

ALSO! PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE! WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOOGEUN OR MASON AS YOUR CHILD??? PLEASE COMMENT IN THE BOX BELOW AND LET ME KNOW! MOST VOTES WINS. ^^