Big News

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

The boys walked you all the way back to the dorm. Once you got inside, you quickly ran to your guest room and changed your clothes, and dried you hair from the rain. When you were done, you ran and pounced on the couch right next to L. Joe. He smiled and put his arm around you. Changjo picked the remote up. “Let’s watch some tv!” He turned it on and it was the news. You sat up with interest as the anchors were talking about a flood in some parts of Korea. You gasped. “I hope everyone’s okay…” Chunji hopped onto the couch and sat next to you. “You know, ever since Raemi left, going to the studio isn’t so bad anymore.” Ricky nodded. “I’m not scared of running into her anymore!” He high fived Niel, who thought the same thing.

All of a sudden, C.A.P.’s stomach growled. Everyone stared at him in shock. “What? I didn’t get to eat yet.” He pouted. You jumped up and led everyone to the table. “Then let’s eat!” While you were eating, you decided to call your dad since you haven’t spoken to him in a while. You put the phone on speaker so everyone could hear. After a couple of rings, your father picked up. “Hello?” “Appa!” You heard a chuckle. “Aigoo, how come you haven’t called me in a while? Forgot about your own appa?” “ANNIYO! I was just a little busy… Anyway, I visited umma today.” “Oh! That’s good. I still need to visit her as well.” “Well, I already cleaned everything, so I got all the hard work out of the way.” You could hear your dad sniffle. “Gomowo, ~~~~~. You’re truly a happiness in my life.” You smiled. The boys softened at you and your dad’s conversation. “Well, appa’s has to go now. Remember to visit me sometime! Don’t get so caught up with your boyfriend over there.” You blushed. “Annyeong appa!” He hung up.

You were washing all the dishes while all the other boys were playing video games. L. Joe snuck behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. You giggled as he cuddled into your neck. You sneakily dabbed some bubbles onto his nose and stuck your tongue out. He gasped and pretended to look shocked. “~~~~~. I’m so disappointed in you.” He wiped some bubbles on your cheek. You pouted and puffed your cheeks out. He laughed and gently wiped the bubbles of with his sleeve. L. Joe gazed at your face features. He stopped right at the lips and leaned in. You were about to close your eyes until Changjo ran up to you and grabbed your hand. “~~~~~~-ah! Come play with us!” He dragged you away, ruining L. Joe’s time with you. L. Joe glared at the maknae. ‘Note to self, yell at the maknae later.’

Everyone was sitting down on the floor thinking of something to do. You got an idea and ran to your room to grab something. All the guys were confused at your sudden act. You ran back down with the mystery item behind your back. You pulled it out and suddenly, all the boys looked scared. “MAKEOVERS! YAY!” You placed your huge make up box in the middle of the floor. “Who wants to go first?” Ricky and Chunji looked at each other and sighed. You were adding the finish touches to Chunji. “Almost done…” Chunji sighed. “Did I really have to go first?!” You hit him lightly, “Be quiet and look at yourself!” You handed him a mirror and he gasped. “Dang, I look good!” http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8zba5yTrI1qb80kbo1_500.png  “Haha, I look like Jessica.” Chunji crawled up to L. Joe and gave him a wink. L. Joe pushed him away and pretended to throw up. Chunji clutched his stomach as he laughed. “Oh my god, this is hilarious!” Ricky started taking pictures of Chunji. “I’m SO putting this online.”

Chunji posed with L. Joe and you took a picture. Chunji saw the picture and laughed. “I look like I’m L. Joe’s girlfriend or something!” L. Joe stuck his tongue out. “Not. In. A. Million. Years. I like ~~~~~~ better.” He scooted next to you and laid his head in your lap. You smiled and played with his hair. Right when everything was calm, the manager barged into the dorm. “Guys, I have something to tel-“ He stopped when he saw Chunji. “Umm, what’s up with Chanhee?” Chunji blushed and ran off to wash the make-up off.

When he was done, there was a tense atmosphere in the living room. Everyone was silent while the manager was rubbing his temples. He slapped a newspaper on the living room table. The headlines read, ‘L. Joe Dating Hello Baby’s Star, ~~~~~~?!’ You picked the newspaper up with shaky hands and read through all the hateful comments from neitzens. Your eyes watered as you put the newspaper down. You ran to your room and shut the door. All the boys were shocked while their manager was stressed. This wasn’t good, to be in a scandal before their comeback?! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUNDUNDUN. MORE DRAMA. LOOOL. Can you guys handle more drama?! :OOOO

Sorry I didn't update for a couple of days....I was like busy... with stuff. LOOOL. omg. I still need to start my summer assignment. >_> I'm cool. SIGH.

Anyways, I just found out that I'm not gonna be going to Canada. >> sigh. that means no giveaway. 3 SOrry guys, but I'll try and find some kpop stuff to give away. :D Cuz you guys are the best readers EVER <3333

Okay bye. BBYONG <3