Little Minji

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

asian-baby-cute-girl-kids-Favim.com-1154

Lee Minji

The daughter of you and L. Joe

Four years old

 

You and L. Joe were peacefully sleeping and cuddling with each other until you heard a loud scream. “UMMA! APPA! WAKE UP!” Your little 4 year old daughter climbed into your bed and started jumping up and down. L. Joe rubbed his eyes and smiled. “Good morning, Minji-ah.” L. Joe croaked. Minji hugged L. Joe and beamed. “Good morning, appa!” L. Joe glanced over at you and shushed Minji. “Go brush your teeth, okay?” Minji nodded and ran out the door. L. Joe wrapped his arms around you and pulled you in closer. He lightly kissed your shoulder and cuddled into your back. You woke up and smiled. You turned around and pecked him on the lips. “Morning oppa.” L. Joe kissed your forehead. “Good morning, yeobo.” You giggled and got out of bed. L. Joe pouted as he was all alone. “Is Minji awake yet?” He nodded. “She barged into our room this morning.” You chuckled to yourself and went to go freshen up. L. Joe automatically followed you into the bathroom. The two of you stood side by side brushing your teeth. You looked at each other and laughed.

Using your fingers, you lightly fixed L. Joe’s bangs from covering his eyes. L. Joe’s gazed softened as he smiled at you. He curled a loose strand of your hair behind your ear. His forehead knocked against yours as you laced your arms around his neck. He laid several tiny pecks on your soft lips before giving you a deep kiss. The two of you were so busy, that you didn’t notice Minji walk in. She stared wide-eyed at the two of you and giggled. Surprised, you and L. Joe broke apart and laughed. “Good morning, Minji-ah!” She ran up and hugged your leg. “Good morning, mommy.” She looked up at you and beamed. You squished her chubby cheeks and picked her up. She gave you a sweet peck on the cheek and hugged you. L. Joe kissed her forehead and smiled. “Minji-ah, do you want to go visit Teen Top ahjusshis?” She gasped and cutely nodded. You put her down and patted her back. “Go get dressed Minji. We’ll meet you downstairs, okay?” She nodded and ran all the way to her room. “I can’t wait to see Ricky and Changjo ahjusshis!”

You were about to change when you noticed that L. Joe was still in the room. Of course, you were still shy about changing in front of him. You tugged on his shirt and pouted. “Oppa, can you wait outside so I can change?” He happily agreed and went to check on Minji. You sighed in relief and quickly changed into your clothes. You went downstairs and saw L. Joe playing with Minji. You smiled at the sight and rushed them to get in the car. “Go, go, go! Or we’ll be late!”

The three of you hopped out of the car and went inside the entertainment studio. A couple years back, Beast and Teen Top came together and created their own entertainment company. Minji eagerly ran inside and into the training practice room. Beast, who was helping the trainees practice their choreography, turned around in surprise. “MINJI-AH!” Yoseob spread his arms out and ran over to give Minji the biggest hug ever. “Annyeong Yoseob ahjusshi.” Yoseob’s face cringed as Minji called him that. “Minji-ah, what did I say? Don’t call me ahjusshi, call me oppa.” Minji cutely nodded and smiled. “Yoseob oppa!” The rest of the Beast members looked up when you walked in. “Hey oppas!” All of the members smiled and hugged you tightly. Junhyung especially, missed you the most since he was so busy with practicing and composing songs. “How have you been?” You sincerely smiled. “I’ve been good oppa.” Minji ran up to Junhyung and hugged his leg. “Junhyung ahjusshi!” Junhyung laughed. “MINJI-AH! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!” His usual serious face faded and he turned into a little kid and played with Minji. L. Joe took a look around the room and nodded in approvement. “You guys really cleaned this place up good.” Kikwang nodded, “Of course, when you’re one of the top companies in Korea, you’ve gotta make it look good too.”

Suddenly, the members of Teen Top barged into the room. “WE HEARD ~~~~~ WAS HERE!” You looked up from playing with Minji and waved. Ricky quickly came over and attacked you with a huge hug. “I’ve missed you so much!” You nodded and hugged him back. “Haven’t seen you in a while, how are the trainees you’ve been teaching?” Ricky stuck his thumb out. “Awesome! They’ll be ready to debut in a couple of weeks.” You clapped. “Yay! I’ll be watching them on TV then.” Minji pounced on Ricky and laughed. “Annyeong Ricky ahjusshi!” He frowned. “No Minji, it’s oppa not ahjusshi. I’m not THAT old yet.” Yoseob shook his head and put his hand on his shoulder. “I know exactly how you feel.”

After spending hours and hours hanging out with all your friends at the entertainment studio, Minji fell asleep in L. Joe’s lap. All of Beast and Teen Top gathered around and watched Minji peacefully nap on L. Joe’s lap. “Aww! She looks so cute!” Ricky squealed. Junhyung wrapped his arm around your shoulders. “She looks just like her mother.” You smiled and beamed. You looked at the clock and started gathering all your stuff together. “Well, let’s get Minji home!” L. Joe picked Minji up, careful not to disturb her and walked out the door. You waved goodbye to everyone and left.

On the way out, Minji managed to startle awake. “Eh? Umma, are we going home?” You smoothed out her hair and nodded. “It’s getting late, we have to get you to bed.” Minji reluctantly nodded and snuggled into L. Joe’s shoulder. L. Joe smiled and patted her back. Once the two of you got to the entrance, you bumped into the director from Hello Baby. “Oh! Hello Director oppa!” He was super surprised. “Oh! ~~~~~~? Is that you?” You nodded. “It’s been a while Director oppa!” The director looked at L. Joe who was next to you. “Are you two married?” L. Joe linked your hand with his and held up your ring. The director nodded in approval. “I’ve always thought you two were the cutest couple ever. OH! And who is this little girl?” Minji looked up and smiled. “Annyeonghasaeyo! I’m Minji!” She gave the director a cute eye smile and waved with her tiny hand. “Uwah! She’s so cute!” He lightly pinched her chubby cheeks. All of a sudden, the director snapped his fingers. “HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE ON TV MINJI?” She cutely stared at the director, having no idea what he’s saying. “How about it ~~~~? I think Minji would be perfect for another season of Hello Baby!” You looked at L. Joe and he shrugged. “Sure why not?” The director clapped happily. “I’ll let you know which celebrity group will be doing the show with Minji.” You agreed and shook hands with the director. “We have to get going! Thank you so much!”

You tucked Minji into bed and kissed her forehead. “Goodnight, sweetie.” L. Joe came over next to you and did the same thing. “Sweet dreams.” You and L. Joe headed to your room and got into bed. The two of you faced each other and smiled. “I can’t believe our little Minji is going to be on tv. Just like us.” You chuckled. “I’m glad.” You tilted your head. “Why?” L. Joe sighed and smiled. “Because if we never had that chance to do Hello Baby together, we wouldn’t be here, married.” You understood and hugged him tightly. “I love you L. Joe. I’m glad we’re here now.” L. Joe drew you into his chest and rested his head on top of yours. “I love you too.”

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this is rushed. I was sooooooooooooooooooooo busy with school and everything that I didn't have time to finish typing this for you readers. <3

I'm so happy that I got featured on my first fanfic. This means a lot to me. T.T I'll definitely write a lot more fanfics in the future! Please continue to support me! I love you readers so much. <3 I hope you enjoyed reading this fanfic as much as I enjoyed writing it. :D I'll certainly miss this! Please look forward to my next fanfic! Stay subscribed if you want the link to my new fanfic when I get the idea going! Thank you so much!

-KeytoSHINee (Evelyn)