Trapped With a Confession?

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

The both of you were sitting peacefully in one of the carriages. L. Joe was on one side while you were on the other. Surprisingly, no one else was on the ride. It was just the two of you. It felt nice, peaceful, and quiet. You gazed at the sun setting down in the horizon. L. Joe gazed at you. Suddenly the carriages shook violently. You screamed a little as you fell off your seat. You were waiting for the impact but felt arms around your waist. You opened your eyes to see L. Joe blushing while holding you. Your cheeks grew warm. L. Joe looked away as you stood up and sat back down. “Gomowo L. Joe oppa.” “It’s nothing. Are you okay?” You nodded. “What happened?” He looked out the window of the carriage and saw the advisor trying to fix something. “I think the ride broke down. I guess we’re trapped in here for who knows how long.” You sighed. “What are we going to do? I hope the oppas aren’t worrying… Why does the carriage have to stop at the highest point?” Your hands started shaking. L. Joe noticed. “~~~~~, are you…afraid of heights?” You grew nervous at his question. “A-aniyo.” “Don’t lie to me.” You looked down. “Neh. It’s not usually this bad though…it might just be the fact that we’re trapped in here…” L. Joe stood up and sat on your side. He patted your back. “It’s okay…you have me. We’ll be fine.” You looked at him, and he gave you an assuring smile. You smiled back and looked out the window. “Just one thing, how long are we going to be in here.” L. Joe thought the same. ‘Hope we get out of here soon.’

A few more minutes have passed and the both of you were still in the ferris wheel. It was almost five thirty. L. Joe placed his camera and yours on the seats across from you. He set Byunghun into a sitting position and placed the cameras in between its legs.

A huge wind blew and rumbled the carriage. You quickly grabbed L. Joe’s arm as an instinct and buried your face in it. “It’s okay ~~~~~. I’m here.” He wrapped an arm around you and you stopped tensing up. Your heart was beating really fast. ‘What’s happening to me..? Am I really falling for him?’ You just smiled and laid your head against his chest. L. Joe was shocked at your actions but then wrapped his arms around you tighter.

“~~~~~-ah, I have something to tell you.” You grew sleepy, but you still heard him. “Hmm?” “~~~~~, I just want to tell you that, I like you. When I first saw you enter the studio and everything, I thought we were going to be great friends. But after the game, when I had to kiss…your cheeks, I guess I started liking you. Every single day after that point, I kept realizing that I might have liked you more than a friend or sister. Whenever I see you, I get this tingling feeling in the pit of my stomach. My heart starts beating faster every time you hold my hand or hug me. Whenever you call me oppa, I can’t help but blush. When I see you smile, I start to smile too. I thought I was sick, but it turns out that I’m lovesick. I’ve always looked after you from a distance, but I think it’s time for me to come out of my shell, and confess to you. You don’t have to give me an answer right now or anything, but could at least think about becoming my girlfriend?” He took a deep breath after telling you his hidden feelings. When he didn’t hear a response, he looked down at your face. Your eyes were closed, and your breathing was steady. ‘I guess she fell asleep.’ He chuckled and shook his head. Soon, L. Joe grew tired and laid his head on top of yours.

The both of you didn’t notice that one of the cameras was still on and recording. The sun finally set and the stars were shining bright in the sky. All of the other boys were trying to find you and L. Joe. Yoogeun even grew worried. “Where’s umma?” The boys shrugged and tried to find you. Yoogeun held onto Ricky’s hand as they were searching the whole park. In the distance, Ricky saw a huge crowd of people near the ferris wheel. “Hyungs, what’s going on over there?” Teen Top looked over to where Ricky was pointing. They quickly ran over and tried to look over the crowd. Changjo walked up to a boy and asked what was going on. “The ferris wheel broke down a couple of hours ago, and they’re trying to fix it. Except, there are two people in one of the carriages.” Changjo grew nervous. “Do you know what the two people look like?” The boy nodded. “There was a really pretty girl and a boy with light pink-ish hair. I think they were trapped in there for two hours or more.” Changjo thanked the boy and went back over to Teen Top. “L. Joe hyung and ~~~~~-ah are trapped in the ferris wheel!” Teen Top started panicking. C.A.P. went over to the advisor who was doing nothing about the broken ferris wheel. “Ahjusshi, why aren’t you doing anything about this? Our friends are trapped in there! And it’s freezing cold outside! Do something!” The man just looked at C.A.P. “Look, I’m just an advisor. I just push the button and let the ride go. I can’t do anything to fix this. I don’t know how. The mechanics are supposed to be here by now…” He just rolled his eyes at C.A.P. “Aishh! When are they going to get here!” C.A.P. stormed off and started pacing.

30 minutes have passed and the mechanics finally arrived. They rushed over to the control panel and fixed all the wires. “I see the problem. Someone spilled soda all over the control panel.” The mechanics looked at the man who was awkwardly looking away. “Because of your careless actions, you put two people in danger!” One of the mechanics took the control panel and clicked a button. The ferris wheel lit up and started moving slowly. The crowd cheered as the ferris wheel spun gracefully in the night.

Inside the carriage, you felt something move. You woke up and looked out the window. You got up, which cause L. Joe to wake up too. “Oppa! The ferris wheel! It’s working!” “We’re free!” L. Joe raised his hands in the air as you jumped around. Your carriage landed at the bottom and the two of you got out with your stuff. Teen Top walked through the crowd and hugged you and L. Joe. “YOU GUYS ARE OKAY! WE WERE SEARCHING ALL OVER THE PARK FOR YOU GUYS!” You laughed at their sincerity and hugged them all back. “Umma! Are you okay?” You looked down at Yoogeun. “Was Yoogeunie worrying about me?” He nodded. You picked him up and kissed his cheek. L. Joe still thought about what he said in the ferris wheel. ‘I guess she didn’t hear my confession.’ He sighed. “Let’s head back to the hotel, we’ve had a long day.” Everyone nodded and exited the amusement park.

Ricky and Yoogeun were playfully skipping on the boardwalk. C.A.P. and Niel were racing each other to see who gets to the hotel first. Changjo and Chunji were bored so they decided to race for the hot water. “You’re going down!” Chunji suddenly sprinted towards the hotel. “Yah! You cheater!” Changjo ran after him. You and L. Joe laughed. Your grip on your bunny, Byunghun tightened. “Oppa, thanks for comforting me today. I had a really fun time with you.” He looked at you. “It’s nothing. I’m glad you had fun. I had a great time today.” You looped your arm through his and laid your head on his arm. The two of you took your time and slowly made your way back to the hotel. ‘I like you, Lee Byunghun.’

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

MUSHY CHAPTER! Hope you enjoyed this~ It was kinda hard writing this. ._. Really hard to write confessions. T.T Hope it was good enough thoughh. :DD

Comment and subscribe! TRALALALALA 8D