The Wrath of Junhyung

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

You were in Beast’s van along with Teen Top. Doojoon was driving since he was the oldest and had his driver’s license. (A/N: I don’t know if he actually has his license. >> Let’s just say he does. ^o^) Yoogeun was sitting on your lap while looking out the window. You could see L. Joe’s fist clenching beside you. His knuckles were even turning white. Junhyung sat on the other side of you. You could feel his dark aura swirling throughout the car. You gulped and tightened your grasp on Yoogeun. ‘They’re serious this time.’ The rest of Teen Top and Beast were silent. They couldn’t wait to get to the studio and find Raemi. You sighed and rested your head on Yoogeun’s back.

A couple minutes later, the van stopped. “We’re here.” Doojoon said while taking the car keys out. “Time to face the evil demon.” Kikwang stormed out of the van along with the rest of the members. You were walking beside L. Joe with Junhyung right in front of you. They walked down multiple hallways until they found a room that had Raemi’s name on it. “Right here.” Yoseob pointed. Everyone stood outside, wondering how to confront her. Dongwoon snapped his fingers. “I got an idea.” They all huddled together and whispered. You sneaked into the discussion and listened. “Then we grab her and kill her!” Everyone started agreeing and cheering. You frowned. “Yah! Oppas, as much as I hate Raemi, she’s still a human being. We shouldn’t go and kill her.” Junhyung furrowed his eyebrows. “But SHE tried to kill YOU. AND YOOGEUN.” You stubbornly crossed your arms. “But if we hurt her, won’t we be doing the same thing she did to us?” Junhyung sighed. “Fine, we won’t kill her but we do things my way.” You finally gave into Junhyung’s plan. Junhyung winked at you. “Don’t worry, just follow our lead, and nothing will go wrong.”

L. Joe first went into the dressing room, while the rest of the guys were outside of her dressing room. Raemi heard the door behind her open and turned around. L. Joe leaned against the wall right by the door. Raemi was surprised, but soon turned into her own self. “What are you doing here?” She said while giving L. Joe a seductive look. L. Joe shrugged. “I guess Hello Baby got too boring for me, especially ~~~~~, she’s just not my type.” Raemi smirked. “So you came to me…” L. Joe pushed himself off the wall and walked towards her. “I guess so.” L. Joe her cheek. On the inside, he felt like puking. ‘Oh god! Why did Junhyung make me do this?!’ Raemi wrapped her arms around his neck and started to lean in.

Before Raemi’s poisonous lips touched his, L. Joe pushed away. “What’s wrong?” L. Joe pointed to the chair behind her. Raemi instantly sat down on the chair, waiting for L. Joe to do something to her. L. Joe quickly grabbed the duct tape from his pocket and started taping Raemi’s arms to the chair arms. He also taped Raemi’s legs together so she couldn’t escape. “There, all done.” Raemi was outraged. “WHAT IS THIS?!” L. Joe laughed. “You don’t really think that I would leave ~~~~~~ for YOU?! not even in a million years would I go to you. I’d rather die alone.” L. Joe pretended to puke. Raemi scowled. “LET ME GO!” She struggled against the tape.

Junhyung instantly barged into the dressing room. Raemi looked hopeful. “Omo! It’s Beast’s Junhyung! Oppa! Save me!” Raemi gave him a hideous pout. Junhyung cringed. He glared at Raemi. “So, you’re the one who messed with my cousin?” She tilted her head and acted innocent. “What do you mean, oppa?” Junhyung scoffed. “ARE YOU THE ONE WHO MESSED WITH ~~~~~~?!” Raemi couldn’t believe it. “Y-you m-m-mean ~~~~~~ i-is your cousin?” Junhyung smirked. “Anyone who messed with my cousin is going to die.” Raemi gulped. You heard everything that Junhyung said. You definitely melted on the inside. ‘Thanks Junhyung.’ “P-please don’t kill me.” Raemi started tearing up. Junhyung sighed. “As much as I wanted to kill you, ~~~~~ told me not to, so consider yourself lucky.” “I’m really sorry. I’ll never mess with ~~~~~~~ ever again.” Raemi ducked her head in embarrassment. L. Joe finally spoke up. “If you EVER even TOUCH ~~~~~~, I will make sure that you get kicked out of the entertainment world. GOT IT?!” Raemi nodded furiously. L. Joe and Junhyung left the room without another word. “WAIT! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET OUT?!” Junhyung looked behind. “Ehh, you’ll find a way.” 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY. x.x I uploaded a chapter!!! But I still feel super guilty. T.T BUT OMFG. I LOVE YOU GUYS. YOUR COMMENTS SERIOUSLY INSPIRED ME TO UPDATE AND STUFF. I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH. Aigoo.  So I'm STILL in New York. CURRENTLY in Brooklyn, going back to Queens in a couple of days. ^^ OMG. I seriously wish I could meet some of yyou readers that live in NEWYORK. :DD Uhmms. I don't really know what else to write....so yeah. >> See you in the next chapter? :D