Boardwalk!

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

All the Teen Top boys were sleeping peacefully. You were too, until you had a nightmare. You dreamt of the day when your mom was rushed to the hospital. You were whimpering in your sleep, with tears flowing down your cheeks unconsciously. Ricky woke up to go get a glass of water, but stopped when he heard quiet sounds coming from you. ‘Is she having a bad dream?’ He slowly walked towards your bed and kneeled down to your height. He wiped your tears away and curled your hair behind your ear. He smoothed your hair out. “Don’t worry ~~~~~-ah, we’ll take care of you.” He smiled to himself and stood up. He bent over and kissed your forehead. “Sweet dreams, ~~~~~.” He got his glass of water from the mini kitchen and went back to sleep.

In the morning, Chunji and Niel were up and about. C.A.P. woke up a little later after them. He saw your sleeping figure and took his camera out. The camera snapped your sleeping face and released a bright flash. You stirred around in your sleep as Yoogeun climbed out of bed. He walked over to Niel and tugged on his shirt. “Appa, I needs to go use the..the bathroom..” Niel chuckled and held his hand. “Okay, let’s go Yoogeun.” Niel led him to one of the bathrooms. “Be careful Yoogeun-ah.” He nodded and shut the door for privacy.

All the boys were awake and taking turns using the other bathroom to freshen up. You were the only one that was still sleeping. L. Joe came up to you and chuckled to himself. He your cheek and smiled. You felt a soft feeling on your cheek and slowly opened your eyes. “Eh..? Good morning L. Joe oppa.” You said with a sleepy tone. “Good morning ~~~~~-ah.” He warmly replied. You sat up and stretched your arms. “Where’s Yoogeun?” You heard little footsteps. “RIGHT HERE!” You laughed. “Good morning Yoogeun! Did you sleep well?” He nodded. You patted his head and pointed to your cheeks. He quickly pecked them and ran off to tackle C.A.P.

Your cheeks were still a little puffy from waking up so you quickly ran into one of the bathrooms to freshen up. After you came out, you were wide awake and ready to start the day filming with Teen Top. “What time are we filming today?” You asked while fixing the beds. “Umm, I think it’s in about an hour. We should start getting dressed and everything.” Everyone agreed and went off to their own little world. Outfit: [http://www.yesstyle.com/en/youngbaby-short-sleeve-bear-print-tee-gray-l/info.html/pid.1022826743]

Since you guys are at the beach, you wanted to dress very casual. Just a plain t-shirt with some shorts. When you came out from the bathroom, all the boys were dressed with t-shirts and shorts as well. You smiled as Yoogeun ran over to you and hugged your leg. “Should we go to the boardwalk for now? We’re still a little bit early for filming..” You suggested. “That sounds like fun! Let’s go!” Niel already ran out the door, waiting for everyone else to come. Right when everyone was out, you thought of something. “Wait! Don’t you guys need disguises? What if we gets ambushed by fans?” They thought about for a while and nodded. “You’re right, let’s go put on some hats and stuff.” In the hotel room, everything was kind of hectic. BUT you all agreed on some sort of disguise. All the boys are wearing caps and since not a lot of people knew you at the moment, you just put on some glasses. (A/N: Kinda like Kikwang’s glasses? Here’s some pictures for better reference… http://s3prod.weheartit.netdna-cdn.com/images/3269421/tumblr_kxnnfhH7hV1qa5dcno1_400_thumb.jpg?1281129432 or http://legacythumbs.weheartit.netdna-cdn.com/20090211030328.jpg I’ve always wanted these glasses! They look so cute! ><’’) You, Teen Top, and Yoogeun headed out the door, towards the boardwalk.

At the boardwalk, the boys (including Yoogeun) got extremely excited at the sight. There were games, food stands, shops, and even a mini amusement park. “I think we should film at the amusement park for today! That would be soooo much fun!” You exclaimed. C.A.P. puts his hands on your shoulders. “Calm down there, we still have to ask the director if it’ll alright to film here. We have to think about the fans and everything. And besides, we don’t even know if Yoogeun can go in there at his age.” You pouted. You bent down to Yoogeun’s height. “Yoogeunie, you want to go to the amusement park and have fun with umma, right?” He nodded. “Hah! Yoogeun’s on my side!” You stuck your tongue out and ran away with Yoogeun. ‘Aishh~ What are we going to do with her…’ L. Joe thought with a huge smile on his face. ‘But, her happy and bubbly personality makes my day.’ He shook the thoughts out of his head and ran after you. “BLEH! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!” You stuck your tongue out at him and held onto Yoogeun’s hand even tighter. “MEHRONG!” Yoogeun cutely stuck his tongue out too and began running with you. “I guess Yoogeun takes after ~~~~~?” Chunji brought up and everyone started laughing. “Well, we look kind of stupid just standing here, AFTER HER!” They all ran after you at the same time. The director was standing near one of the food stands watching the entire thing. He started laughing to himself, until random people on the boardwalk looked at him like he was crazy or something. The director noticed and blushed. ‘Aish, note to self, never laugh really loud in public…especially when you’re by yourself.’

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ta-da! The chapter for today! Just a little hint on what's going to happen in the next chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Okay, so L. Joe is still currently winning in the polls. I've thought about it, and some readers don't really want different endings..I'm still kinda thinking about the partner..but I REALLY don't want to lose readers. T.T READERS! PLEASE PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO READ THIS FANFIC EVEN IF YOUR BIAS ISN'T CHOSEN! That would put my worries to a rest. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T BE UPSET IF THE PARTNER ISN'T THE CHOICE YOU WERE HOPING FOR. D: 

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE BOX BELOW TO PROMISE ME THAT YOU WON'T LEAVE ME!!!! AND TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! AND ALSO, SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HADN'T ALREADY! THANKS FOR READING! :DD

AHHHH! TOO MUCH CAPS LOCK!!!! @.@